Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:00:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MAL] MalibuCoin X11 - GET DRUNK FOR FREE !  (Read 74098 times)
mandular

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 07:22:30 AM

When will be better exchange?

I hope it will be bittrex - best exchange for altcoins at this moment.

Curious - why is it "the best"? And volume doesn't count. I'm of the opinion that the only reason Bittrex is big is that Bittrex is big. Sort of a chicken and the egg issue. While AllCrypt isn't pretty (we're working on a total visual overhaul) we outperform bittrex in speed of deposits (use after one confirmation), withdrawals (instant with no delay - barring a wallet issue like we had with the MAL fork), transparency (all wallet status can be see on the balances page, soon to be upgraded to include a ton of useful info), and trade speed and fees.

We host almost all the same coins they do.

So, other than "because they are bigger" - why is Bittrex "better"?

Thats not snide or sarcastic, we're always trying to improve the exchange. Just curious. From everything I've seen to date though, Bittrex is "better" because they are big. I've seen, time and again, AllCrypt host a coin that explodes, and although there is massive volume, as soon as Bittrex puts the coin up, everyone moves everything there, even though AllCrypt is faster, with lower fees, and has handled the coin great since day 1.

Sorry for the sideline. Just feel the need to ask whenever I see someone say "a better exchange".

You are right, but all people trust Bittrex. It is hard to get good reputation, but that kind of post is closing you to "better" position in crypto world. Remember that most important is safety. Once you get hacked all your work is gone.
It is very good that you keep doing grate job for your project. Good luck.
BUYME41

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:45:33 AM

Curious - why is it "the best"? And volume doesn't count. I'm of the opinion that the only reason Bittrex is big is that Bittrex is big. Sort of a chicken and the egg issue. While AllCrypt isn't pretty (we're working on a total visual overhaul) we outperform bittrex in speed of deposits (use after one confirmation), withdrawals (instant with no delay - barring a wallet issue like we had with the MAL fork), transparency (all wallet status can be see on the balances page, soon to be upgraded to include a ton of useful info), and trade speed and fees.

Thats not snide or sarcastic, we're always trying to improve the exchange. Just curious. From everything I've seen to date though, Bittrex is "better" because they are big. I've seen, time and again, AllCrypt host a coin that explodes, and although there is massive volume, as soon as Bittrex puts the coin up, everyone moves everything there, even though AllCrypt is faster, with lower fees, and has handled the coin great since day 1.

Sorry for the sideline. Just feel the need to ask whenever I see someone say "a better exchange".

You are right, but all people trust Bittrex. It is hard to get good reputation, but that kind of post is closing you to "better" position in crypto world. Remember that most important is safety. Once you get hacked all your work is gone.
It is very good that you keep doing grate job for your project. Good luck.

exactly. I never had problems with bittrex,
I can not say this about c-cex Smiley

what is the profitability of mining for now? rig cost vs diff
malibudev (OP)

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:18:09 AM

Dear MalibuCoin supporters, we have asked Bittrex for adding MalibuCoin. Please help us and send some tickets and twitts to Bittrex. Thank you.
endcoin

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:21:39 AM

But for now, bittrex is the best exchange for altcoins. If you like allcrypt or ccex, so go there and trade there but if you loss, please dont cry Smiley
BitLeader

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:29:43 AM

Dear MalibuCoin supporters, we have asked Bittrex for adding MalibuCoin. Please help us and send some tickets and twitts to Bittrex. Thank you.

It's high time. Would be great to be listed on Bittrex
Pedro666

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:37:09 AM

It's high time. Would be great to be listed on Bittrex

Good idea with this Bittrex. With the C-Cex have the same problems. Poor interface.
cryptoFRED

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:14:54 AM

good move!
bittrex has a larger market, more buyers, and is 100x better than rest!
a lot of new traders would be interested in malibu i think
jackspot

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:22:30 AM

I sent a ticket. I hope you manage to enter the bittrex
Pedro666

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:25:45 AM

I sent a ticket. I hope you manage to enter the bittrex

I also sent. I hope you will succeed.
junkskin

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:27:15 AM

Very good initiative. I sent a ticket as well. I hope this helps.
DeAlquezar

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:32:59 AM

You have my sword Wink

Ticket sent.
Forstde

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:13:21 AM

Done Smiley
AleXXinos

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:41:18 AM

sent, hope it helps
BigBill

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:03:26 PM

You have my sword Wink

Ticket sent.

And my axe Wink
Ticked send.
Dev, is there any answer from Bittrex ?
mandular

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:32:46 PM

This is most important. If people have a problem, they don't want to trade with a lot of funds, that is why Bittrex is is very necessary for MALIBU.
I think on Bittrex we can except much higher volume and price compare to C-cex.
alekinowo

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:40:00 PM

Good move to get into bittrex.

I also send ticket.

This is most important. If people have a problem, they don't want to trade with a lot of funds, that is why Bittrex is is very necessary for MALIBU.
I think on Bittrex we can except much higher volume and price compare to C-cex.

I think everyone thinks like you, but we must write much tickets and some tweets to bittrex.
This is the only way to get their attention  Wink

cryptoFRED

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:53:24 PM

I prepare a drink  Grin
stay tuned!
OliverCR

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:12:29 PM

Hi guys! Smiley

I read that there is a problem with pool, hidden ones or fake hashrate... so where should I mine?
Were there any problems with withdrawals due to e.g. fork?

Thanks! Cheesy
xcom

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:19:03 PM

I will do some drink too. maybe tomorrow. I have to buy the ingredients
silvapaso85

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:20:40 PM

You have my sword Wink

Ticket sent.

And my axe Wink
Ticked send.
Dev, is there any answer from Bittrex ?

And my bow Cheesy

Really great community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: