Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:45:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012-05-15 bitcoinmagazine.net: Adam Kokesh on Bitcoin and Free Market Money  (Read 1003 times)
PawShaker (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 03:48:03 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2012, 10:23:30 AM by PawShaker

Adam Kokesh on Bitcoin and Free Market Money

May 15, 2012  by Ryan Taylor

[...]
Internet communities are evolving at an incredible rate, creating phenomenal innovations, adjusting to the rapidly changing market and reshaping what it means to be free while war and civil unrest rage in the streets around the world as a result of government policies, global banks and corporate greed.  This is where Adam vs. The Man and Bitcoin collide.  Kokesh is driven to deliver the loud, brutally honest truth about systemic hypocrisy and the advantages of individual liberty and decentralized power where other media outlets present a less confrontational, more mainstream, almost always corporate/state-sponsored message.  Since the show currently exists without official sponsorship and, according to the website, “Adam hates selling advertising”, its success depends on community investment to continue broadcasting and it was suggestions from that community which led to his decision to accept Bitcoin to help fund his message of liberty.  Bitcoin is sprouting from the same notions of decentralized freedom and personal responsibility, fighting against impossibly gargantuan government and corporate sponsored fiat currency, so the opinion of an activist for that movement could help illuminate the advantages and potential of what might be the fastest growing alternative currency in the free market.

Do you see a lot of strength and advantage to Bitcoin being a free market currency?
[...]

http://bitcoinmagazine.net/adam-kokesh-on-bitcoin-and-free-market-money/

1FQkH63k6hkexFMTRzLtJEE6ZAaTBRhjiS
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 10:32:04 AM

Excellent interview, I posted it on ronpaulforums.com and dailypaul.com, hopefully we get a few more libertarians to see the light.

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: