Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 04:25:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Profit by Investing in the Diamond business  (Read 1941 times)
SatishMotaNaak1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:14:23 AM

Yup not registered with the UN to prevent conflict diamond trade. It's pretty moronic to believe a small trader would get the same done. The investment amounts we've talked about are pretty small. There are traders that deal with much bigger amounts.

Also 500% profit is according to the process but there will be other supporting costs too. Also this is possible for as long as the trader is a small time trader as the trader becomes bigger he'll end up holding bigger stocks and lower sales proportionally.

There are a lot of small time traders in Surat who run businesses with fiat =1000 BTC at current rate.
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:37:25 AM

Sound's to me like you could cover it all yourself.

A psychologically minded person would read your sentence regarding clearing cache of web browser and hence losing your passwords. In my opinion, I cannot trust you to remember your own password, never mind where you sent my diamond's. Wink
SatishMotaNaak1

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:19:02 PM

Roll Eyes

It is so great to have understood more about u.
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:50:06 PM

Believe it or not, I would'nt be surprised if you are for real, if you are, and I were you, I'd forget writing anything that show's your weakness's that other's may exploit.. Wink
SatishMotaNaak1

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:10:19 PM

Ok, noted My friend.
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:35:07 PM

"The operation shall be run from Surat Gujarat India."

"Yup not registered with the UN to prevent conflict diamond trade."

India has been a part of the U.N. agreement since 2003 in which it is mandatory to register in order to Deal in Rough Diamonds to prevent Blood diamonds from entering the market.

You have just admitted to breaking U.N. Mandates and basically saying your an Illegal Diamond dealer.

This thread is illegal and your a piece of shit Blood Diamond dealer. 
Good day fuck you!
crystalsum

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:47:17 AM

Black or brown diamonds are cheap and mainly used for industry not for jewellery nice try.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SILVERWALLETS.COM ≡ A New Kind of Physical Storage For Your BTCitcoin
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SatishMotaNaak1

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:21:04 PM

Dear friend,

Try not to be so ignorant. Also, read with a little more care.

Don't be so hasty to judge, it is unwise.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:48:58 PM

Hi All,
I am not a Bitcoiner like you guys but I am a real diamond miner and came across this link while searching on google.
I get so steamed up when I see nonsense like this. All the scams and con artists out there taking money from people while the real deal miners have a tough time to convince an Investor that our proposals are not a scam.
My 2p's worth
Andy

Any diamond that is changed in any way shape or form does not have a real retail price, Laws require you to declare any and all enhancements. With that the price goes out the window.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:38:58 PM

Hi All,
I am not a Bitcoiner like you guys but I am a real diamond miner and came across this link while searching on google.
I get so steamed up when I see nonsense like this. All the scams and con artists out there taking money from people while the real deal miners have a tough time to convince an Investor that our proposals are not a scam.
My 2p's worth
Andy

Any diamond that is changed in any way shape or form does not have a real retail price, Laws require you to declare any and all enhancements. With that the price goes out the window.

Thank you for the clarification, Andy.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 06:04:50 PM

Bullet=$1
person who has Diamond worth $500
Shoot person with $500 Diamond
Sell Diamond=500% profit

So you are either a Liar or a filthy evil person who capitalizes on the suffering of the Blood Diamond trade. Either way you suck.

lol 500% you silly fuck.
Someone got their numbers wrong. Learn your math.
$1 -> 500$ would equal 50 000% (I think that anyone wouldn't mind having this profit margin  Cheesy)
$100 -> 500$ would equal 500%

Also I highly doubt that this is legitimate. There were just way too many scams around here.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:51:30 PM

I do not think you can do diamond business without the company. You must have company in India, which do that. Plus company must have all certificates for this type of business. And this thread must be also in Lending section.  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: