Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:02:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 551 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency  (Read 810699 times)
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 01:26:10 PM

If you achieve 100k~1$ price you will be at 50th place at coin marketcup with around 4.mil$ which is possible if you invest little more in marketing and lead Cloak to dark net markets.  Just fucus yourself create market place, as it is menshoned erlier - few years before.
SDC for example has working market 4 almoust a year.

We decided that we will not develope one market (own market place). Thats not our business, we want to spent all our energie in making the best anoncoin and care about the spread of cloak. We try to make it accepted whereever we can.

Next releases are our new website and cloakcoin 2.0. With the new website we release some new informations.

Any ETA for this releases? Long time i can see only promises from Cloakteam.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lichao1395427

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 02:50:32 PM

Will invest some on CLOAKCOIN  Wink
AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 03:42:24 PM

Let's Go with some positive news cloak team..
alice_bob

Activity: 318

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 04:10:09 PM

You have already website, what will come with this new site?

How are you planning to achieve success, when this coin is not open source. Nobody else cannot witness your claims for Cloak as best anon coin out there. I know you are afraid of copy paste developers but be aware BITCOIN was first and the fact is evry other coin is pure copy..

We want a professional, fast and multilanguage website that offers informations to crypto noobs and experts.

We want to go opensource, but everything step by step. But its one of your next topics Smiley

alice_bob

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 04:20:43 PM

We will announce the ETA when we ware able to fix the release date!

No Smiley we dont make promises, thats why i dont tell you an ETA and everything we told you to do, we did.

But as i am telling here since several days... we are nearly ready with the wallet and we will release the wallet and the ETA soon Cheesy

The problem is the testing, if we find a bug, we have to fix it and this need time and can move an ETA to a later date. And then i have funny discussions here, because we promised an ETA... Smiley

OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 05:07:08 PM

No Smiley we dont make promises, thats why i dont tell you an ETA and everything we told you to do, we did.

Really? Even One Market? You make me laught! Cheesy

But as i am telling here since several days... we are nearly ready with the wallet and we will release the wallet and the ETA soon Cheesy

The problem is the testing, if we find a bug, we have to fix it and this need time and can move an ETA to a later date. And then i have funny discussions here, because we promised an ETA... Smiley

Really funny discussion, so much bugs here! Cloak team need more and more time to fix it Roll Eyes

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
RJF19

Activity: 420

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 05:35:18 PM

Really funny discussion, so much bugs here! Cloak team need more and more time to fix it Roll Eyes

Would you rather they release broken software or, take the time to make sure it works the first time out? I'm reading a lot of crap here lately that isn't true, isn't timely or just plain doesn't make sense. If you don't have something constructive to say, shut it and let the team do their thing.

CLOAK is good technology and you should all be glad someone picked up the development and ran with it. Myself and many others have been with this project since the beginning and believe me, none of you complaining noobs knows what it's like to truly be scammed.

Now that we have a solid team working FOR the project, not just themselves, how about giving more support and less shit? Unless you are trading on every price change, rumor, lie, FUD and just plain stupid made up information, you don't need to know what is happening every minute.

A little trust goes a LONG way...

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
alice_bob

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 05:38:49 PM

Thanks RJF, nice words!

wizardee

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 07:34:44 PM

Would you rather they release broken software or, take the time to make sure it works the first time out? I'm reading a lot of crap here lately that isn't true, isn't timely or just plain doesn't make sense. If you don't have something constructive to say, shut it and let the team do their thing.

CLOAK is good technology and you should all be glad someone picked up the development and ran with it. Myself and many others have been with this project since the beginning and believe me, none of you complaining noobs knows what it's like to truly be scammed.

Now that we have a solid team working FOR the project, not just themselves, how about giving more support and less shit? Unless you are trading on every price change, rumor, lie, FUD and just plain stupid made up information, you don't need to know what is happening every minute.

Wow, aggressive Cloaker! All people here like this guy? Very sad sight...

Troll less, so people will be more friendly to you
alice_bob

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 08:22:48 PM

I dont think RJF19 is aggressive. He tells you his opinion and i have the same view. Thats our side of the truth, even if you dont like it!

And yes, all people here like this guy Smiley

But i think you are provocative. Where are so many bugs? Where do we need more and more time? We need the time we need! This veryfies again that we dont release ETAs! We will tell you the fix time of arrival!

I was talking about testing and IF we find a bug, we have to fix it. Or is it better for you if we dont test, to enable you faster to sell your coins, do you care about the technologie behind this coin? We do!

Can you imagine how complex this wallet is? it must run on windows, linux and mac - on several version them. Some code parts work on the one plattform, but not on the other. And our goal is to be the most userfriendly wallet, so everything must work like a charm.

I dont know what you think, but this is not a game or some kind of fun apps, that we release and if some parts are not working as they should it doesnt matter. Cloakcoin is a system to make untraceable transactions of values and we take this realy serious!

If you are so sensitive to see this answer as an "agressive" one, its better for you to stop flaming,
Anyone who dishes it out must also be able to take it. Wink

RJF19

Activity: 420

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 08:58:08 PM

Aggressive? Not at all. Feed up with worthless, useless trolls like you? Certainly! And yes, you are a very sad sight. Only you can fix that.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
alice_bob

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 09:05:21 PM

Affectionate regards to all new cloakers Smiley

To get a quick overview about cloakcoin tech you can watch our video:
Cloakcoin Private, Secure, Decentralized & Untraceable Cryptocurrency: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47M-gEt4sH8
CloakTV - What is CloakCoin ENIGMA [PoSA3]? Explanation Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOMkteLB3Is
CloakTV - Чтo тaкoe CloakCoin ENIGMA [PoSA3]? Pyccкий (Russian): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07n5wlSUtug
CloakTV - What is CloakCoin ENIGMA [PoSA3] 中文 (Chinese): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-veCYSUgyH4

Latest press releases:
https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/cloakcoin-makes-a-comeback-with-advanced-technology-multi-platform-wallets-and-a-great-team
Translations:
- AR: http://bitcoinnewsarabia.com/cloakcoin-%d9%8a%d8%b9%d9%88%d8%af-%d9%85%d9%86-%d8%ac%d8%af%d9%8a%d8%af-%d9%85%d8%b9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%aa%d9%83%d9%86%d9%88%d9%84%d9%88%d8%ac%d9%8a%d8%a7-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%aa%d9%82%d8%af%d9%85/
- BR: https://www.bitcoinnews.com.br/altcoins/criptomoeda-cloakcoin-faz-retorno-com-tecnologia-avancada-carteiras-multiplataforma-e-uma-excelente-equipe/
- ES: https://criptonoticias.com/aplicaciones/cloakcoin-regresa-tecnologia-avanzada-monederos-multiplataforma-gran-equipo/#axzz4U5FKFM9n
- TR: http://coin-turk.com/cloakcoin-gelismis-teknolojisi-ile-geri-dondu

http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/12/06/cloakcoin-private-secure-untraceable-decentralized-better-way-stay-anonymous-todays-markets-ready-go/
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/enigma-new-name-cloakcoins-posa3/
https://bitcoingarden.tk/cloakcoin-now-exchanged-fiat-markets-cloak-vs-eurusd/

Visit our forum - registered user can send CLOAK to each other: http://forum.cloakcoin.com

See an ENIGMA transaction with 1000 CLOAK in the blockchain explorer (3 cloakers, 2 splits): https://explorer.cloakcoin.com/tx/8dfb8574bbb0e4c74ba9ecb03ef3d63dd9348af45b36f9c2790221c57548e29b

Chat with us at https://cloakcoin.slack.com - send an email to info@cloakcoin.com and the team will invite you.

Bet that "CloakCoin Will be a TOP 25 Crypto-Currency"
https://www.betmoose.com/bet/cloakcoin-will-be-a-top-25-crypto-currency-2454#bets-1

Use your CLOAK to buy goods and services from hundreds of stores:
https://www.coinpayments.net/store-directory-coin-CLOAKS

More stores:
http://bitcoinpokerchips.com/

Casinos:
http://cloakcasino.l8.io/

Charts:
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cloakcoin
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/cloak/overview
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/cloakcoin/btc
http://cryptscout.com/coins/cloakcoin/
http://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/cloakcoin
http://bravenewcoin.com/cloakcoin/

Exchanges to buy CLOAK:
Livecoin   CLOAK/USD, CLOAK/EUR, CLOAK/BTC
Bittrex   CLOAK/BTC
Cryptopia   CLOAK/BTC
LiteBit.eu   CLOAK/EUR
YoBit      CLOAK/BTC
Mercatox CLOAK/BTC

Get our latest news at:
https://twitter.com/CloakCoin
https://www.facebook.com/CloakCoinOfficial/
https://www.instagram.com/cloakcoin/
https://steemit.com/@cloakcoinpromo
https://plus.google.com/u/0/110209498950796830991

If you want to support our promotion, please follow
https://twitter.com/cloakcoin_promo
https://www.facebook.com/Cloakcoinpromo-1414435525529883/  
and retweet us. On this accounts we are repeating messages again and again!

repairguy

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:23:05 PM

Buying on 20k  Wink
cuteflower

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:47:35 AM

hahaha we are in danger many trader buying on 20k cheap coins now it is time to make it first step of 55k Cheesy
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:16:56 PM

hahaha we are in danger many trader buying on 20k cheap coins now it is time to make it first step of 55k Cheesy
At this moment nobody buying Cloak and nobody selling, volume of trade lowers, so we can see again under 20k. Problem here is that someone constantly sells immediately after he got for lower price. This can looks like accumulation but it is far from it..
darkx3

Activity: 402

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 02:45:31 PM

staking like a boss  Grin
cuteflower

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:35:57 PM

buy cheap CLOAKS  Wink

and team members are working very hard and professionally and everything are going step by step and as we seeing situation of cryptocurrency like bitcoin now we need some high end privacy and i think which gives CLOAK as compare other like zcash monero dash and about sdc i do not know much about this. monero works great its in privacy and but CLOAK technology and its method are very different one of main feature is ENIGMA if we participate for anonymous transaction we will also get some CLOAK rewards Smiley
Legend21

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:28:06 PM

Any news team cloak?
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:23:53 AM

No action on bittrex....Staking cloak.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 12:42:19 PM

I will place my orders lower, just in case. But if team decide to show us some progress this can trigger price rise..Snapshots or something to protect our investments. Team should be listen community. Few pictures won't harm?
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 551 »
  Print  

Jump to: