Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:08:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 551 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency  (Read 810701 times)
cuteflower

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 01:54:59 PM

Cloakteam as usual detain long promised wallet release. Would have to wait in the hope of getting well working Cloak wallet and accumulate coin more cheaper then current price. I sincerely hope that the postponement of the new wallet release do not become a good Cloakteam tradition and we will see new wallet very soon. Love & peace!

This is the enigma wallet?
I have bough some Cloak since the time they were doing signature campaign because i can see they are seriously promoting the coin. The price has almost doubled so its a good sign. Is there a chance for us to get to the top like XMR and compete side by side with SDC?   

I would say yes, there is a high chance to go there. BUT: It needs time although we all don't like things that take time.
I'm sure there is the potential.

Hi yogibaer bro where is your lie chart of cloak Cheesy do not mind just little fun
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 02:14:32 PM

Cloakteam as usual detain long promised wallet release. Would have to wait in the hope of getting well working Cloak wallet and accumulate coin more cheaper then current price. I sincerely hope that the postponement of the new wallet release do not become a good Cloakteam tradition and we will see new wallet very soon. Love & peace!

This is the enigma wallet?
I have bough some Cloak since the time they were doing signature campaign because i can see they are seriously promoting the coin. The price has almost doubled so its a good sign. Is there a chance for us to get to the top like XMR and compete side by side with SDC?   

I would say yes, there is a high chance to go there. BUT: It needs time although we all don't like things that take time.
I'm sure there is the potential.

Hi yogibaer bro where is your lie chart of cloak Cheesy do not mind just little fun

Hey cuteflower! You may follow my chart analysis here at any time: https://cryptrader.com/charts/bittrex/cloak/btc#s=17voybld

As you can see, nothing happened in the past days. The chart still looks bullish, Bullish flag.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:05:23 PM

Yes this team could bring new technology, but no one mentioned here anything., except ENIGMA. Can we really expect that this enigma is so good? HOw it works how mixing, can we get something to read about? What level of anonymity we can achived with this system?
I understood before this is mixing without master nodes, and mixing is done between users..
But what if there is not enough users in network. Do you have data, comparisons, graphs?
throwaway120

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:44:42 PM

Two days ago I had 2200+ CLOAK stolen from my wallet while staking. When it happened the client crashed and my wallet was removed from %APPDATA&/roaming/CloakCoin. I have only downloaded wallets directly from the OP of this thread and the system is only used for that purpose. I had them in my wallet before I updated to the latest version on Saturday. The thief sent them with PoSA. I was using a long passphrase and never download or install anything to that machine.

It's an up to date W10 install, btw. Anyway, I re-synced the client and added my wallet backup on another machine with the latest version and that's when I realized all of my coins we gone.

I completely lost my ass on this coin as I had 3500 stolen in the Mintpal fiasco when the price was still relatively high, and now 2200 from what appears to be an infected client. I don't run team viewer or any other remote software. Anyway, I've taken both machines offline and I'm reformatting and reinstalling. Someone else has mentioned that he/she had their coins stolen a few pages back. IMO, this is potentially a huge issue. I really unhappy right now.
yogibaer
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 06:08:24 PM

You may post a TX ID to prove 2.2k coins were moved.
arbitrage

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 06:11:39 PM

Can you prove your story here? Post pictures, addresses, something. Wink
Your account is brand new , and another story about stolen funds, from wallet is quite strange.  Roll Eyes
All of a sudden we have many lost coins and everything is happening now when we expecting price rise..?
throwaway120

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 06:42:43 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2017, 07:53:35 PM by throwaway120

https://bchain.info/CLOAK/tx/6d6595e64553929b7ae6bb3a99ab144eafde4073842a5f2015b55bd0d5ee41cf

I have absolutely no reason to lie about this.

Looks like he/she tried to log in an old BTC-E account. There were some old passwords saved in Chrome. Same with an old paypal account that wasn't being used. This is unreal. I still have no idea how this happened but it all started a day after installing the latest client. I know no one cares but it's a really bad feeling.
yogibaer
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 06:51:31 PM

This is not a POSA TX! Onlysplits were put into one Block on another adress.
disco987

Activity: 711

CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 07:02:11 PM

This is not a POSA TX! Onlysplits were put into one Block on another adress.

This is ENIGMA TX! Wink

http://explorer.cloakcoin.com/tx/ae546b2cc0a46a23f8f11f7a019653c90e887e877ea7141d21c699ed55620c1b

and this also Smiley

http://explorer.cloakcoin.com/tx/7d4fbfed92f4d04425482e7de64a39b960e616c450a884f6c3923c85b70d81db

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓               
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,       
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖     
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌   
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███, 
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌ 
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌ 
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███` 
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████   
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜     
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀       
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
conf

Activity: 284

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 08:28:22 PM

Dear Cloak Community,

Things have been a little quiet in terms of Development contact with the Cloak Community, so we wanted to take a little time and share some thoughts and information. Many of you, like many of us, have been with Cloak for the long haul. The current Core Team, having been working on the project since it changed hands in October of 2014. As you're aware, it's been quite a journey so far, and shows no sign of stopping. Over the last two years, we've expanded the team, learnt some lessons and continued to press on with delivering on the promise we all saw in Cloak at the beginning. We're still a relatively small team, in spite of taking on some new development talent to address some of the side projects that will play an important part in Cloak's future. With cryptocurrency still in its infancy, the technology moves at an exponential pace and the crypto-space affords no man (or woman) the luxury of resting on their laurels. To this end, the team has been working hard on developing our own internal mobile wallets as well as a Cloak Electrum Server, which will provide many new possibilities and facilitate some hopefully rather neat technical advances in the not too distant future. No one (least of all us) wants to have to worry about keeping up-to-date with the Cloak blockchain while on the move, we just want to be able to send Cloak privately and securely, with the minimum of fuss. Our focus going forward will be one based on simplicity and ease of use. If cryptocurrency is going to sail into the mainstream and form an important part of our day-to-day lives, it must be easy for both Little Jake and Granny Norma to use. We're not quite there yet, but we honestly believe it's only a matter of time...

In terms of the new wallet (and daemon) release, we really are very close. The developers and the rest of the team are doing our very best to get the core client ready for prime-time and we're down to the last bug on what was quite a list Smiley As many of you are aware, PoSA has now been rebranded as Enigma. This is more than a simple protocol renaming and we have refactored and improved the majority of the core code for both Enigma and the secure CloakShield communication layer. Here's a brief rundown of the main changes in this release:

*** Rewrite the core onion-routing system for Enigma ***
This has greatly improved communication success rate (to 100% in tests) and reduced network load considerably. We also have some further improvements planned for CloakShield, but they will wait until a future release.

*** Fix Enigma bugs ***
A number of issues were identified with the PoSA system, and these have been addressed during the transition to Enigma. Although the cloaking process was always secure and funds were always safe, PoSA sends sometimes failed to complete. Users should find the success rate of Enigma sends is now pretty much 100%. The final issue on the bug-list (alluded to previously) is related to the distribution of funds to change addresses during an Enigma send. The allocation code sometimes results in an Enigma output that doesn't meet the minimum required, causing the transaction to be unsuccessful. We have only noticed this issue a few times during our extensive tests of the new wallet, but we are insisting that it is resolved before we let this new release out into the wild.

*** Remove 'NumSplits' from the Enigma system ***
After a year or more of PoSA (now Enigma) running on the 'live' Cloak network, we have determined that allowing the sends to be split comes with too many restrictions, which quite frankly outweigh the benefits. Using a high number of splits for a cloaked PoSA send required that participating cloakers had enough balance to cover the sent amount multiple times. For very large transactions, this was deemed to be too much of a limiting factor and greater privacy/security is much better achieved by using a higher number of cloakers and removing splits completely. We also have a feature pencilled in that will allow users to cloak just a portion of an Enigma send, which will further improve fungibility and allow users with a minimal cloak balance to contribute to cloaking large transactions.

*** Implement sendCloakedToAddress RPC command ***
PoSA was previously only available via the QT Wallet, so even though users running the daemon could assist in cloaking a transaction, they were not able to perform a cloaked send from with the daemon. sendToCloakedAddress resolves this issue and brings the Enigma functionality within the daemon in line with that of the QT Wallet.

*** Provide a feature complete QT Wallet for OSX ***
I'm sure you'll all agree that this is long overdue Smiley

*** Switch blockchain database format and implement a blockchain downloader ***
When starting the new wallet, you will be offered the choice of downloading a compressed blockchain from Cloak's trusted servers or syncing directly with peers. The addition of the automatic blockchain downloader allows new users to get up and running with the minimum of fuss and allow existing users to easily download the blockchain in the new format. It should be noted that this change just alters how the blocks are stored on the local disk. The content of the blockchain remains unchanged and there are no forks or anything of that nature. We've also sped up the blockchain loading, so you'll notice the client starts a lot quicker now, especially if you're lucky enough to have a solid state drive to store the blockchain on.

*** Various misc. fixes and improvements ***
In addition to the above mentioned changes, we have also fixed some issues with block validation to improve syncing and made a few changes to the wallet itself to allow copying of transaction IDs with a right click.

Team Cloak have currently been testing RC1 of the 2.0.1.0 release. There will be another internal test to ensure the min-tx-amount issue mentioned above has been resolved once and for all, prior to public release. We will post an update as soon as that is taken care of.

We're still very much all 'peace and love' aboard the good ship Cloak, but we need to concentrate as we navigate the choppy waters on our way to release. This wallet has taken longer than we'd have liked, but it almost ashore! Smiley

Peace and Love,

Team Cloak

Thank you for the update!
Keep the good work.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
throwaway120

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:34:59 AM

FUD started for take price down... Grin

If you seriously think I'm trying to spread lies about this coin, you're absolutely clueless. I was holding on to that small bag for over two years. Keep in mind a was ripped off by mintpal for 3500 when Moolah took over, and the amazing thing is I had coins in there for 2 days while I went to sell. I bought around .0006 on average. Recently, I decided to update the client to stake again, and ended up with a total loss. As I said before, the only thing that was installed recently on that machine was the latest wallet from OP. There is another person claiming the exact same thing happened to them a few pages ago. Not one person from the cloak team has replied.

I don't use stake only in wallet and on a frend his computer lol 2 jears agoo 10000 dollar stolen
first time I cry for coins don't no wat 2fa was
now everything 2fa
couple of monds back my own fauld 1700 dollar gone
nothing on my pc again
1 week agoo I had a mail from c-cex loggin failed
I use more than a year no c-cex
its your IP format don't help I think greets and sorry for my very talented engels  Wink

I have no idea what you're saying but I use 2fa for everything, and this has nothing to do with your situation. I downloaded a "legitimate" wallet and received a wallet with an undetectable trojan.
cuteflower

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 04:01:23 AM

please less trolls and fud Cheesy just buy cloaks still so much cheap Cheesy
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 04:39:41 AM

In cloak coin wallet have a 2fa?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:39:29 AM

Cloakteam, may be while we wait to the new wallet you can start a new Cloakgames to entertain a bored community? Games like last twitter Cloak game can help for coin promotion and can attract new people to our site and bittalk thread. Let's do so to a bullish flag on the charts has evolved into a steady uptrend Wink
disco987

Activity: 711

CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 07:34:50 AM

throwaway120

I don't believe your story because you lied that it was PoSA3 transaction. Come in slack  with your "undetectable trojan wallet" and let's investigate.

https://cloakcoin.slack.com - send an email to info@cloakcoin.com and the team will invite you.

And again,this is not PoSA3 TX!!
This is PoSA3:

https://bchain.info/CLOAK/tx/710decd2eb88590a4578f240e81a1f0057654ac33e16d464060f5b8c0fe9e606

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓               
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███, 
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌ 
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌ 
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████   
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜     
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀       
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
arbitrage

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 08:37:20 AM

How do you know differences between Enigma and normal transaction? Please explain me. This wallet  needs ages to start and sync, i hope next version will be much faster.

Also i have notice more people opens wallets so we have more nodes for POSA usage and this looks cool.
If you want more members to use posa-enigma, you must think in that way, maybe you should give higher fee for nodes?
alice_bob

Activity: 318

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 02:47:51 PM

How do you know differences between Enigma and normal transaction? Please explain me. This wallet  needs ages to start and sync, i hope next version will be much faster.

Also i have notice more people opens wallets so we have more nodes for POSA usage and this looks cool.
If you want more members to use posa-enigma, you must think in that way, maybe you should give higher fee for nodes?

Normal transaction has only one receiver (+change), ENIGMA not.

RJF19

Activity: 420

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:50:35 PM

FUD started for take price down... Grin

If you seriously think I'm trying to spread lies about this coin, you're absolutely clueless. I was holding on to that small bag for over two years. Keep in mind a was ripped off by mintpal for 3500 when Moolah took over, and the amazing thing is I had coins in there for 2 days while I went to sell. I bought around .0006 on average. Recently, I decided to update the client to stake again, and ended up with a total loss. As I said before, the only thing that was installed recently on that machine was the latest wallet from OP. There is another person claiming the exact same thing happened to them a few pages ago. Not one person from the cloak team has replied.

I don't use stake only in wallet and on a frend his computer lol 2 jears agoo 10000 dollar stolen
first time I cry for coins don't no wat 2fa was
now everything 2fa
couple of monds back my own fauld 1700 dollar gone
nothing on my pc again
1 week agoo I had a mail from c-cex loggin failed
I use more than a year no c-cex
its your IP format don't help I think greets and sorry for my very talented engels  Wink

I have no idea what you're saying but I use 2fa for everything, and this has nothing to do with your situation. I downloaded a "legitimate" wallet and received a wallet with an undetectable trojan.

There are numerous Trojans out there that are quite adept at stealing funds from wallets, doesn't matter if it's CLOAK, Bitcoin or any other, you will never know it happened until you find your funds are gone. Even if your PC is protected, eventually, something will get through. That's why its a good idea to run multiple virus protection programs such as MalewareBytes and one of the top ten listed here: http://www.top10bestantivirus.com/ Using 2fa is a good idea but, it won't stop an attack vector that rides under it meaning if your already logged into a site, and that site is compromissed, 2fa does nothing.

One of the oldest:  https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/pony-trojan-steals-cryptocurrencies-bitcoin/

Credentials theft: http://virusguides.com/dridex-banking-trojan-bans-suspicious-hosts-adds-crypto-currency-wallets-hit-list/

Another: https://www.hackread.com/coinbitclip-trojan-threat-to-bitcoin/

Overview: https://www.secureworks.com/research/cryptocurrency-stealing-malware-landscape

Quote from the overview:

"Wallet stealer
The most common type of CCSM is the wallet stealer, a category that includes nearly every family of CTU-analyzed CCSM. This type of malware searches for "wallet.dat" or other well-known wallet software key storage locations, either by checking known file locations or by searching all hard drives for matching filenames. Typically, the file is uploaded to a remote FTP, HTTP, or SMTP server where the thief can extract the keys and steal the coins by signing a transaction, transferring the coins to the thief's Bitcoin/altcoin address.

Most cryptocurrency security guides recommend protecting the wallet with a strong passphrase, preventing the thief from decrypting and using the private keys if the file is stolen. To counter this protection, many of the analyzed wallet-stealer malware families use a keylogger or clipboard monitor to obtain the wallet file's passphrase and send it to the thief.

Credential stealer
Many wallet-stealer families also steal credentials for various web-based wallets, such as Bitcoin exchanges. Some individuals keep a significant amount of bitcoin or other currency in exchanges to trade on price movements. Malware authors are aware of this activity, and many victims have reported that their exchange wallets were emptied without their authorization. In most cases, it is impossible to know exactly what malware was used in the theft, because a full forensic analysis of the victim's hard drive is rarely performed.

Many exchanges have implemented two-factor authentication (2FA) using one-time PINs (OTP) to combat unauthorized account logins. However, advanced malware can easily bypass OTP-based 2FA by intercepting the OTP as it is used and creating a second hidden browser window to log the thief into the account from the victim's computer. Simultaneously, the malware displays a fake "authentication failed" message and blocks the victim's access to the website while the thief empties the account. CTU researchers have not observed a verified example of this type of attack against cryptocurrency exchanges. However, this technique has been successfully used against online banking sites for several years, and it is only a matter of time before CCSM uses this approach.

Man in the middle
CTU researchers have observed at least one family of CCSM that does not exfiltrate wallet files or private keys. Instead, it acts as a "man in the middle," altering the recipient address of a transaction before it is signed. The observed sample runs in the background, monitoring the contents of the clipboard. The malware checks new data in the clipboard for a valid Bitcoin address. If the data is a valid address, the malware replaces it with the thief's Bitcoin address. Victims who do not notice the replacement send the bitcoins to the thief.

RPC automation
Bitcoin and altcoin "reference client" software includes remote procedure call (RPC) functionality, which allows another program to interact with the wallet software. In many cases, a thief with access to this functionality could connect to a running client on a local TCP port and steal the balance of an unencrypted wallet using only two commands (three if the wallet is encrypted and the malware has obtained the passphrase). CTU researchers have not witnessed any CCSM malware taking advantage of this technique as of this publication. It would be difficult to detect this type of theft from a network standpoint, as the transaction would look like any authorized transaction. Another advantage to this technique is that it requires no external command and control (C2) or exfiltration server that can be shut down or blocked."

Be careful out there, other people want your money more than you do!

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
cuteflower

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:18:11 AM

common bittrex you are very slow Smiley
PetATL

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:53:19 PM

Why I invest all my money to Cloakcoin technology but didnt invest to shit like Trumpcoin or Putincoin  Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 551 »
  Print  

Jump to: