Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 551 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency  (Read 810702 times)
cuteflower

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:52:58 PM

End of Cloak time 0.00013 bye bye

yes please say good bye and never comeback to cloak coin thread

why good bye to cloak i am big supporter of cloak but truth talk is my right i can talk i am talking just reality and i am not doing any FUD and TROLLING just talking what we have situation now
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:54:20 PM

Nobody can predict nothing this is fact! Price and value is not the same!
Here we have something really good, and if you read white paper in dept you'll realize this is complete product and working well. What else do you need?
Return of investments?
Wait for a while it is still early, when you invest in gold for example you need to wait years.
Some members are spoiled and expects to become rich over night!
aknutty

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:03:17 PM

I was just thinking about cloak today and came to a stunning realization. If the cloak team really follows through with their plan to make POS obsolete and make Enigma participation more profitable, which they have shown they will most certainly do. Then this coin becomes the only coin that is profitable to "mine" personally. Think about how cheap a computer you would need to run a QT wallet and participate in Enigma with a few cloaks in it. This also has a recursive effect. The more profitable the coin become the more people will participate in Enigma which makes the network more secure and more anonymous, the more people make the network secure and anonymous the more cloaks they earn, which draws in more people. Once people start realizing this adoption of this coin becomes self generating and we can become one of, if not the most adopted, secure and profitable cryptos on the market. How many people have an old computer laying around and a couple bucks they can spend on paypal or the markets to buy cloak... millions, if not more. Super excited for cloak!
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:14:50 PM

Here we have something really good, and if you read white paper in dept you'll realize this is complete product and working well. What else do you need?
Return of investments?
Wait for a while it is still early, when you invest in gold for example you need to wait years.

What you talking about? Over night? Many people wait for years in Cloak, but the development team has not been able to achieve strong growth. Even the previous version of the POSA3 wallet release has caused the price increase to 55k sat. Phoenix wallet release has caused the price drops to 14k!

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
blg42598

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:30:23 PM

Cloak has great tech, I really expect us to compete with Monero and Dash in the near future
JosNekoKopa

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:33:15 PM

What you talking about? Over night? Many people wait for years in Cloak, but the development team has not been able to achieve strong growth. Even the previous version of the POSA3 wallet release has caused the price increase to 55k sat. Phoenix wallet release has caused the price drops to 14k!
I don't know how team is responsible for growth? They are doing their best! Before this rise 55k Cloak was under 5k i remember. This can easily go up now, and if they decide to reveal code this will happen most likely.

Cloak has great tech, I really expect us to compete with Monero and Dash in the near future
One day this will happen.
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:47:38 PM

I don't know how team is responsible for growth? They are doing their best! Before this rise 55k Cloak was under 5k i remember. This can easily go up now, and if they decide to reveal code this will happen most likely.

Maybe you dont know, but Cloak price was around 300k sat. New team for 2 years was not able to get closer to these indicators. Hope that now they will be more serious engaged in promotion.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:49:04 PM

May be you dont know, but Cloak price was around 300k sat. New team for 2 years was not able to get closer to these indicators. Maybe now they will be more serious engaged in promotion.

That 300k level was merely an exit pump from Alty before leaving Cloakcoin...a scammer.
cuteflower

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:16:35 PM

anyone doing stacking on new wallet and how is stacking going?
vonBerlichingen

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:42:33 PM

Everything working very good. From self installing to sending and staking.
tevayo

Activity: 620

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:28:25 PM

Return of investments?

That the development team is to blame for not being able to raise the price of CLOAK, is the biggest stupidity I've read in a long time.
CLOAK team have done an exceptional job and we should all be grateful.
I think it is even good that the price of CLOAK is cheap (you have to drop ballast before the climb).
We have a coin with a unique technology and that will pay off.
tevayo

Activity: 620

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:37:39 PM

all coins going tooo much high but what happened to cloak Huh these signals are very bad now cloak price should be to atleast 0.00065 something very strange with cloak even no any better exchange want to add cloak

mr.Cuteflower i already says you lots of times... the cloakcoin project is a long-term you need a big patience... i think you understand.. If u need price increase then spread the cloak word to all members in where you active in another forums... try to contact the other exchanges if they hearing the cloak coin name multiple times then they will look cloak coin... hardwork is must
First off, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Just mute Cuteflower. They have never added one thing to the convo and any discussion of their additions is just more wasted space. Second, the price is down because BTC is up and people, rightly in my opinion, want to realize gains by holding BTC as it breaks through the ATH and with the ETF, I'm holding my cloaks but some are not as confident as I am and I don't blame them. Third, we all know the main thing holding this coin back right now is the lack of being on a major exchange like polo. Marketing will help but until people see major amounts of BTC being spent on cloak and our name near the top of the leader board we will not be noticed or cared about. From what we can tell open sourcing will help with this. That is the next step as outlined in the last update. The price is a little low right now but on extremely low volume, a couple BTC and its back to normal, a couple more and its double. If we are added to polo, a handful of BTC  is nothing. The team has worked hard and delivered and stated, what I believe, is a good roadmap forward. If your like me your just throwing a couple bucks toward buys every once in a while, there is absolutely 0 reason to believe this coin is not going to go up. The team is there, the tech is there and the vision is there. Just breath

Totally agree with you aknutty saved on one thing.
I do not think it's the right time to release the source code.
I think that before releasing it we should have a better position in the market, because otherwise
The risk of being copied and awarded as their own merit is high.
I'm convinced some DEVs are expecting that.
The first one to copy us will be SDC, (I've seen your DEV rynomster many times in our IRC).
I think it would be better to let some time pass for everyone to know that ENIGMA is an exclusive CLOAK technology before releasing the code.
alice_bob

Activity: 318

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 08:01:31 PM

Nice to see, that community start discussion Smiley

LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:37:54 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 11:36:27 PM by LBX

all coins going tooo much high but what happened to cloak Huh these signals are very bad now cloak price should be to atleast 0.00065 something very strange with cloak even no any better exchange want to add cloak

mr.Cuteflower i already says you lots of times... the cloakcoin project is a long-term you need a big patience... i think you understand.. If u need price increase then spread the cloak word to all members in where you active in another forums... try to contact the other exchanges if they hearing the cloak coin name multiple times then they will look cloak coin... hardwork is must
First off, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Just mute Cuteflower. They have never added one thing to the convo and any discussion of their additions is just more wasted space. Second, the price is down because BTC is up and people, rightly in my opinion, want to realize gains by holding BTC as it breaks through the ATH and with the ETF, I'm holding my cloaks but some are not as confident as I am and I don't blame them. Third, we all know the main thing holding this coin back right now is the lack of being on a major exchange like polo. Marketing will help but until people see major amounts of BTC being spent on cloak and our name near the top of the leader board we will not be noticed or cared about. From what we can tell open sourcing will help with this. That is the next step as outlined in the last update. The price is a little low right now but on extremely low volume, a couple BTC and its back to normal, a couple more and its double. If we are added to polo, a handful of BTC  is nothing. The team has worked hard and delivered and stated, what I believe, is a good roadmap forward. If your like me your just throwing a couple bucks toward buys every once in a while, there is absolutely 0 reason to believe this coin is not going to go up. The team is there, the tech is there and the vision is there. Just breath

Totally agree with you aknutty saved on one thing.
I do not think it's the right time to release the source code.
I think that before releasing it we should have a better position in the market, because otherwise
The risk of being copied and awarded as their own merit is high.
I'm convinced some DEVs are expecting that.
The first one to copy us will be SDC, (I've seen your DEV rynomster many times in our IRC).
I think it would be better to let some time pass for everyone to know that ENIGMA is an exclusive CLOAK technology before releasing the code.
1+
Of course, your word is true 1+

cuteflower

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:13:35 AM

Nice to see, that community start discussion Smiley

yes it is very nice that community start discussion and and also started dumping so much hard Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:52:12 AM

@cuteflower
This is not big deal, someone just lost his nerves. At least this is good for volume. By the way, you were big supporter not long time ago, what happened to you? Maybe you are the one who dumped and now talking bad about. Yes situation is not perfect, but you won't help with negativity.
cuteflower

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:24:21 AM

@cuteflower
This is not big deal, someone just lost his nerves. At least this is good for volume. By the way, you were big supporter not long time ago, what happened to you? Maybe you are the one who dumped and now talking bad about. Yes situation is not perfect, but you won't help with negativity.

be serious friend Cheesy why should i dump now it is time to hold and yes if anyone do not like cloaks they can sell but i am not and yes i am big supporter from 2014 and i am not talking any negativity but talk is your right anyone can talk about future of cloak and specially about price and of course.CLOAK have very professional team behind. just matter of time CLOAK will sky rocket when bigger exchange and good investor. we are now top of in anonymous tech but we need good PR and marketing about this. MONERO and DASH nothing behind this CLOAK tech and ZCASH i do not know. and i think MONERO is drug dealers favorite currency and DASH is pumping hard now a days and of course it will not dump and it will stay with stability
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:42:34 AM

Then you are agreed with me, we only need to wait for Cloak time! While this team working and delivering we have nothing to worry about. I hope only they won't get some strange ideas about new project like they had it before and they will stick with Claok! So far they did it whatever is in their power, and all this is done from their pockets..We don't have right to blame them for price!
algreen

Activity: 403

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:30:39 AM

Buy cheap Cloaks on Bittrex! Some impatient traders currently sell very cheaply...
JosNekoKopa

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:45:20 AM

Buy cheap Cloaks on Bittrex! Some impatient traders currently sell very cheaply...
There will alway be someone impatient, daily trader who only wants to grabs his money right now without rethinking how good this project is and how much in return he can get if waits just a little more.
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 551 »
  Print  

Jump to: