Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:29:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 551 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency  (Read 810694 times)
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:41:32 PM

Nice uptrend, but the marketcap is still pretty low at 1300btc.. and the volume needs to get some action.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tevayo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:43:56 PM

after release new wallet here is not update from team that now team what working on next?

Follow roadmap:

https://www.cloakcoin.com/en/roadmap.html

From the Roadmap:  

"Open Source the CloakCoin project.

The CloakCoin project remains closed source at present. We are currently working to fully open-source the project in the very near future."

Can someone from the team define something more closely
 "in the very near future"

Answering this question interests me much more than these useless price speculations

Can you explain why it's so important to you, or do you want just create own fork on cloak technology?

It is not so important but definitely more important than this senseless price speculation that fills 70% of this thread. Every serious project must be open-source. Statements like "in the very near future" or "soon" are not helpful. It must be possible to set a timeframe instead of just ignoring the question.

Ps: I have no skills to clone Cloak or any other coin.

That CLOAK has to be open source is unreachable, but ... do not be in a hurry.

I do not think it's the right time to release the source code.
I think that before releasing it we should have a better position in the market, because otherwise
The risk of being copied and awarded as their own merit is high.
I'm convinced some DEVs are expecting that.
The first one to copy us will be SDC, (I've seen your DEV rynomster many times in our IRC).
I think it would be better to let some time pass for everyone to know that ENIGMA is an exclusive CLOAK technology before releasing the code.
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:30:28 PM

after release new wallet here is not update from team that now team what working on next?

Follow roadmap:

From the Roadmap:  

The CloakCoin project remains closed source at present. We are currently working to fully open-source the project in the very near future."

Answering this question interests me much more than these useless price speculations

Can you explain why it's so important to you, or do you want just create own fork on cloak technology?

It is not so important but definitely more important than this senseless price speculation that fills 70% of this thread. Every serious project must be open-source. Statements like "in the very near future" or "soon" are not helpful. It must be possible to set a timeframe instead of just ignoring the question.

I think that before releasing it we should have a better position in the market, because otherwise
The first one to copy us will be SDC, (I've seen your DEV rynomster many times in our IRC).
I think it would be better to let some time pass for everyone to know that ENIGMA is an exclusive CLOAK technology before releasing the code.

Completely agree, now is not the best time for developers to release the source code, Cloak need to be more popular and well-known among investors and traders. Higher trading volumes and price rising significantly contribute to the recognition of the Cloak on exchanges. We are on the right way.
wizardee

Activity: 666

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:30:34 PM

Follow roadmap:

From the Roadmap:  

+1

I also think now to hurry with open source is wrong... we need better position and acceptance in market. I am sure we are on right way!
alice_bob

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 09:14:24 PM

About the OS topic. We will open source the code and you can be shure, we will use this event at the right time. All fine Smiley

Nice uptrend, but the marketcap is still pretty low at 1300btc.. and the volume needs to get some action.

$16,660 ist the highest 24h volume I have seen since many months!

cuteflower

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:45:46 AM

About the OS topic. We will open source the code and you can be shure, we will use this event at the right time. All fine Smiley

atleast we need 100k volume
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:24:30 AM

Push PR people, everyone should learn about Cloak and Enigma!

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:47:01 AM

Can you shut your mouth some days... U still did not sell any cloak.. pls sell all cloak coins and left the group.. don't waste your time here.. always you doing FUD

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
blg42598

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:27:16 AM

We're on our way to the top
liquidflames

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:29:24 AM

We gotta break that 30 wall. This can be it boys.
cloakteam

Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 09:57:32 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 12:56:16 AM by cloakteam

Hello Community,

After experimenting with various chat platforms, we have decided the best option is the one based on rocketchat. This platform is hosted on our own servers and offers a lot of usefull features: live chat, video conference, voice messages, link previews, and encrypted messaging.

Follow this link: https://chat.cloakcoin.com and join directly with your facebook, twitter and google+ accounts or register with email.
You can also download the App for your Mobile or Desktop devices at https://rocket.chat/download

See you there & lets stay connected!

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
lazi

Activity: 695

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:09:08 PM

Can you shut your mouth some days... U still did not sell any cloak.. pls sell all cloak coins and left the group.. don't waste your time here.. always you doing FUD

Hahahaha Cuteflower VS Pavan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUKXSbX_oWk

Clear-cut Cheesy Pavan Wins!!! Grin
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:19:18 PM

Hahahaha Cuteflower VS Pavan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUKXSbX_oWk

Clear-cut Cheesy Pavan Wins!!! Grin

Hummm...  No contest really, I almost feel bad... Not!  Grin

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:43:34 PM

CloakCoin Weekly Chart Analysis 10.03.2017

Breakout in progress!

Support:   20k sat.

Target:      35k sat. and 55k sat.

Currently the November High is being attacked!

orco#2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:44:58 PM

There will never be a Cloak ETF and therein lies the need for Cloak.

Onward brothers.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
cloakteam

Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 09:46:16 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 12:57:16 AM by cloakteam

CloakCoin – Any Time – Any Where

CloakCoin is launching the long awaited Mobile Wallet for all Android devices.

The all new CloakCoin Mobile Wallet is the first standalone app integrating the advanced X13 algorithm into CloakCoin’s own dedicated,
fully adapted,decentralized Mobile Wallet Server System based on the Electrum Server.
As X13 has so far not been available with Electrum the CloakCoin Dev Team had to integrate this algorithm before being able to use this platform.
This new CloakCoin Mobile Wallet will enable all CloakCoin users to do their transactions on their Android smartphones, anytime,
anywhere and is the stepping stone for the integration of CloakCoin's sophisticated ENIGMA transfer system in the near future.
It also offers full HD (Hirarchical Deterministic) support allowing full backup and recovery if your smartphone gets lost.
The CloakCoin Dev Team has decided to do this standalone app in order to remain independent and have control
over all future ideas and project based on this mobile concept.

Get your CloakCoin Mobile Wallet today and share with us this exciting new CloakCoin experience.

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
wizardee

Activity: 666

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:09:28 PM

The all new CloakCoin Mobile Wallet is the first standalone app integrating the advanced X13 algorithm into CloakCoin’s own dedicated,
fully adapted,decentralized Mobile Wallet Server System based on the Electrum Server.
As X13 has so far not been available with Electrum the CloakCoin Dev Team had to integrate this algorithm before being able to use this platform.
This new CloakCoin Mobile Wallet will enable all CloakCoin users to do their transactions on their Android smartphones, anytime,
anywhere and is the stepping stone for the integration of CloakCoin's sophisticated ENIGMA transfer system in the near future.
It also offers full HD (Hirarchical Deterministic) support allowing full backup and recovery if your smartphone gets lost.
The CloakCoin Dev Team has decided to do this standalone app in order to remain independent and have control

Get your CloakCoin Mobile Wallet today and share with us this exciting new CloakCoin experience.

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

GREAT JOB AGAIN!

thanks for great work!
alice_bob

Activity: 318

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 10:56:40 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2017, 11:12:38 PM by alice_bob

Press release: http://bitcoingarden.org/cloakcoin-released-mobile-wallet-android/

Please support:
https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinGarden/posts/994710040664368
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6246090128423428097/
https://twitter.com/BitcoinGarden/status/840323383908786177

edit:
https://plus.google.com/110209498950796830991/posts/3fp9NXV1rxC
https://twitter.com/CloakCoin/status/840320760128376834

ciccas4

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:43:28 PM

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

Only the best there  Wink Wink
LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 01:14:38 AM

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

wow  Shocked good job cloakteam
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 551 »
  Print  

Jump to: