Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:31:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Alt-Cracks, My Weekly Altcoin Column  (Read 807 times)
IanDeMartino (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:33:39 PM

I figured I would post this here and see if anyone likes it. It's my weekly Altcoin article, on the altcoin stories that fell through the cracks.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112717/the-alt-cracks-altcoin-stories-that-fell-through-the-cracks

Leads are always welcome, but do understand that you cannot pay your way into my article, so don't even try.

In this one I talk about Darkcoin, Unobtanium and NXT. It's weekly, I think this one got posted on Saturday, but we are moving it to Thursday in the future.

Mods, if I broke any rules by posting this here, feel free to delete it. Please do me a favor though and PM me letting me know, so I don't come back to see how the thread is doing and then am unable to find it and waste time looking through three pages of posts looking for it.

Tips: 1BJXcqnQyQipwo5ft1WzZpV3qJGEDE2JkP
Willisius

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I'm really quite sane!

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:45:38 PM

I like it. It's less blatant shilling and more interesting altcoin info.
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:06:53 PM

I figured I would post this here and see if anyone likes it. It's my weekly Altcoin article, on the altcoin stories that fell through the cracks.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112717/the-alt-cracks-altcoin-stories-that-fell-through-the-cracks

Leads are always welcome, but do understand that you cannot pay your way into my article, so don't even try.

In this one I talk about Darkcoin, Unobtanium and NXT. It's weekly, I think this one got posted on Saturday, but we are moving it to Thursday in the future.

Mods, if I broke any rules by posting this here, feel free to delete it. Please do me a favor though and PM me letting me know, so I don't come back to see how the thread is doing and then am unable to find it and waste time looking through three pages of posts looking for it.

1)  I saw your ads @ Market Cap, wise choice.  Very, very effective.

2)  It would be great if you did a few stories on the various cause-coins  and their endeavors

3)  We are looking to enter the news/feature article space on a micro level, if you wish to republish/syndicate your message let me know.  We expect to launch in 5 days, we are offering 1 month of free advertising to anyone.

4)  as for breaking this site's rules, you can rest assured that you most certainly did break the rules, however you didn't do so in an abusive nature so it will likely pass under the radar.   If they decide to remove the post you will be notified. 

and

5) you have a nice looking site, a bit taxing on the eyes but given your log you like things fast, popping, and brilliant.   The graphics are fantastic.

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:13:55 PM

+1 to Ian.

Good article....I like the format, there must be a shedload of stories in crypto every day that could be covered well in similar short pieces.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: