Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:51:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2014-10-14] smh.com.au : Bitcoin hopeful eyes ASX listing  (Read 810 times)
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 03:01:42 PM

Bitcoin hopeful eyes ASX listing

Melbourne-based Bitcoin Group is hoping to list on the Australian Securities Exchange in November, making it one of the first bitcoin companies to float on an official stock exchange as governments across the world crack down on the largely unregulated digital currency sector.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/markets/bitcoin-hopeful-eyes-asx-listing-20141013-115i8t.html

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 03:07:08 PM

What does Melbourne-based Bitcoin Group do?

Bitcoin Group, which currently manages an arbitrage fund, is hoping to raise $20 million at 20¢ a share from investors as part of its plan to morph the company into a consolidated payment network.

Bitcoin Group boss and founder Sam Lee currently manages a fund that capitalises on bitcoin market inefficiencies.

I wonder how much of their 704 percent return is related to the price of bitcoin, or if that is true return as in I gave them 10 bitcoins and got 70.4 bitcoins back...

Good luck with them and congrats on potentially becoming the first... there's a chance someone else can beat them to it though, right?

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: