Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:02:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Gift Card in Gyft Makes Bitcoin an Even More Convenient Currency  (Read 2605 times)
tilray (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:33:06 PM

Everyone who’s been shopping with Bitcoin, both online and offline, has already probably heard of the renowned gift card service, Gyft.

Gyft is a gift card shop where you can buy many different gift cards, from many different brands. But wait, that’s not exactly what makes it unique.
Gyft is a gift card shop where you can buy gift cards, using the famous crypto-currency, Bitcoin.

More @ http://btcvice.com/gift-cards-made-easier-gyft/
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:37:39 PM

Just checked the website , pretty nice.
We need more websites like those . btw gyft.com was sold here in Digital goods , no ? because it looks so familliar to me

FattyMcButterpants

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:01:57 AM

I don't think there is that much of a demand for a gift card at gyft. When someone is giving someone else a gift card they are giving them a gift card to a store they know/think the person receiving the card will want to shop at. I think it would be pretty rare that a person would not know what kind of gift card that someone would want when they are buying them a gift.

IMO most people are not even buying gift cards as a gift when buying from gyft, I think that most people are just trying to spend their own bitcoin at stores that do not yet accept bitcoin but they already shop at 
btckold24

Activity: 434

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:29:33 AM

yeah I agree with fatty - we need amazon and target etc to take btc for their giftcards

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
ClownHunter

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:33:24 AM

yeah I agree with fatty - we need amazon and target etc to take btc for their giftcards
I don't think we need places like amazon to sell gift cards via gyft, I think we need a higher level of merchant adoption. Gyft is really good for people who have bitcoin to be able to spend a little bit of it that they would not otherwise spend. I don't think it will ever really be able to increase overall adoption.
Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 05:39:49 AM

Sometimes online stores have a way to attract customers. "Bitcoin accepted here" should become a selling point to attract customers especially the bitcoin community. At least for us we should play our part to support and encourage these stores.

chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:24:39 AM

It offers a new way of gifting gift to others with bitcoin. By the way, the website is really simple and convenient to use. I think people will like it.

bornil267645

Activity: 406

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 12:47:43 PM

Why there are not many websites like this, I like it very much. There should be more of sites like this. This website rules !!! Bitcoin rules !!!

Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Thug for life!

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:25:10 PM

I don't think we need places like amazon to sell gift cards via gyft, I think we need a higher level of merchant adoption. Gyft is really good for people who have bitcoin to be able to spend a little bit of it that they would not otherwise spend. I don't think it will ever really be able to increase overall adoption.
I agree. A higher level of merchant adoptions will most likely lead to a higher level of consumer adoption which will eventually lead to a higher price of bitcoin Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: