Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:39:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Prize Increasesd!!] Bitcoin Savings & Prize Fund. 4% interest with 20% raffle!  (Read 2999 times)
DeLorean

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 03:26:17 PM

I know OneMINER very well, and I assure you he has not scammed you; he's probably the person I trust most on the forums/bitcoin irc. However... I have not been able to get a hold of him for a few weeks. I'm really hoping he's okay. I'm going to send him a written letter, (no luck getting to him by e-mail) and I'll mention your concerns. If I can get a hold of him and figure out exactly what he owes you, I will pay you out myself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 04:45:31 PM

I also requested a withdraw of my full account.

Greetz
Morblias

Activity: 576
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 10:18:06 PM

I know OneMINER very well, and I assure you he has not scammed you; he's probably the person I trust most on the forums/bitcoin irc. However... I have not been able to get a hold of him for a few weeks. I'm really hoping he's okay. I'm going to send him a written letter, (no luck getting to him by e-mail) and I'll mention your concerns. If I can get a hold of him and figure out exactly what he owes you, I will pay you out myself.

Yeah I've talked to him on IRC before and he seems like a great guy and that is why I trust him Smiley He just got back to me in a pm saying that he will process them soon, he has been just been busy lately.

Tips / Donations accepted: 1Morb18DsDHNEv6TeQXBdba872ZSpiK9fY
DeLorean

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2012, 10:23:46 PM

Yeah I've talked to him on IRC before and he seems like a great guy and that is why I trust him Smiley He just got back to me in a pm saying that he will process them soon, he has been just been busy lately.

Great! I'm glad you heard back from him, worries evaporated (:
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
August 15, 2012, 08:25:58 PM

Withdrawed my account.

Thanks OneMINER for your service, I will be happy to invest again when I have some bitcoin available.

Greetz
OneMINER (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 15, 2012, 09:38:43 PM

Sorry I was out of touch for a while. Everybody requesting a withdrawal has been paid. 
OneMINER (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 06:23:33 PM

I'm sad to say that I will not be accepting deposits for the time being. This thread is now locked, if you'd like to contact me regarding your account or anything else please PM me.

Though it didn't last long it was fun. A big thank you to everyone who played.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: