Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:53:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete please  (Read 36079 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GanjaCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:17:53 PM

Is the team behind this coin anonymous or public?

Well on this point we have this vision: we would prefer to mantain our identities anonymous for the internet/forum public itself but obviously we will open face at every convention and shop we will promote our project. We've already submitted our ID and personal photo to BetaShareX staff for ICO ESCROW procedure, so we have no problem revealing our identities but since we like privacy respect we prefer to mantain anonimity on the forum scene. (We know that trolls, identity thief and similar are abusing forums every second in their life)

Ganjacoin will have also a TOR based store for a maximum privacy security.

cannapay will support to ganjacoin?

We are contacting them to understand which collaboration we can make with that.

However our main goal and project is to establish a new payment gateway for GANJACOIN, addressed to European cannabis market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TMoney508

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:19:40 PM

What exchanges will you have available at launch?
GanjaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:38:35 PM

What exchanges will you have available at launch?

Actually we will be listed since launch on www.betasharex.com Exchange, that is also escrowing our ICO.

Then we'll look over Bittrex or Bter.
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:11:54 PM

Well on this point we have this vision: we would prefer to mantain our identities anonymous for the internet/forum public itself but obviously we will open face at every convention and shop we will promote our project. We've already submitted our ID and personal photo to BetaShareX staff for ICO ESCROW procedure, so we have no problem revealing our identities but since we like privacy respect we prefer to mantain anonimity on the forum scene. (We know that trolls, identity thief and similar are abusing forums every second in their life)

I don't understand how you expect people to invest in someone who is anonymous, especially for an ICO.
GanjaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:47:19 PM

I don't understand how you expect people to invest in someone who is anonymous, especially for an ICO.

As you can see somebody already invested.

And btw our ICO is Escrowed, so i think that people are able to choose if it is worth to invest on it or not. Anonimity is basic in cryptocurrency.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 11:59:08 PM

I don't like coins being created and then destroyed after the ICO.

I would prefer do the ICO. Then release the coin a day or two later once you know exactly how many coins to mine.

Could you switch the ICO to operate like this?

GanjaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:19:37 AM

Seems that after the announcement of x11, x13 and x15 ASIC release coming from CLEVERHASH , the only fair mining algo is now x14 int the "X" Family algos Smiley

Ganjacoin is the right choice for the fair mining now!

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:38:45 PM

In regards of legal issues, haven't you considered the possibility of the government shutting down the project in Europe? The main difference is that in the U.S it's practically legal in Washington and Colorado where CANN and MARYJ are from, in Europe it's totally banned except for Netherlands and even there it's extremely regulated how are you going to find a way around all of this?
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:31:53 PM

Also in the U.S they have the advantage that it is sold as "medical' marihuana and are able to put up dispensaries, are you able to put dispensaries in Europe?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:32:17 AM

Blog post coming this afternoon. Sorry for delay but I had to finish off our payments for the month, accounting lol. I look forward to seeing GANJA Coin beyond the moon. Telling also my friends about it too.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
TonyHill

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:59:14 AM

Hello. a total of coins?
you nowhere is it written. as it is not clear
GanjaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:03:23 AM

In regards of legal issues, haven't you considered the possibility of the government shutting down the project in Europe? The main difference is that in the U.S it's practically legal in Washington and Colorado where CANN and MARYJ are from, in Europe it's totally banned except for Netherlands and even there it's extremely regulated how are you going to find a way around all of this?

In Europe Medical Marijuana is sold by National Health System.

In NL and Spain Marijuana is legal and could be also acquired for recreative and terapeutic  reasons.

In others country of Europe selling marijuana is not regulated, infact for these countries where selling ganja is still illegal we look only for growshops and merchandise shops to accept our coin.

In Europe sellin Ganja seeds is not illegal also in those countries where selling marijuana is illegal thou.

Governments could not stop or shutdown anything.
d33_man

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 03:41:47 PM

Looks like there will be under 100,000 coins. Dev will you be releasing your identity at any stage?
GanjaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:37:54 PM

Looks like there will be under 100,000 coins. Dev will you be releasing your identity at any stage?

At a certain point of this project development our identity will be revealed of course. Promoting a product in real business life is not possible with anonimity Smiley
GanjaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:46:51 PM

ICO is ending in 4 hours. 

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20141019T22&p0=136&msg=GANAJCOIN+ICO+FINISH

Official launch will be within after 30 minutes after ICO ends.
First 250 blocks 0f 0 reward should be enough to guarantee a fair launch for everyone.
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:56:13 PM

hmmm seems I can't buy any GANJA on https://betasharex.com/trade/GANJA/BTC

Says "ON HOLD"
GanjaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 05:03:47 PM

hmmm seems I can't buy any GANJA on https://betasharex.com/trade/GANJA/BTC

Says "ON HOLD"

ICO is ESCROWD by BetaShareX team but not onsite. They are ready to open our market on their platform as soon we launch but to buy in the ICO you should follow the procedure described in the OP.

Thanks.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:23:19 PM

I am very excited at what is coming to GANJA COIN and we look forward to miming it too before it becomes PURE POS..

http://bitbillions.net/2014/10/19/altcoin-reviews-ganja-coin-comes-to-market/ Here is our blog review enjoy.. I will be tweeting it a lot over the coming days too.. Told my Friends in POLO trollbox too..

Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:26:00 PM

you cowards deleted my post because it contained legitimate questions regarding the ICO. shame.
GanjaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:34:53 PM

you cowards deleted my post because it contained legitimate questions regarding the ICO. shame.

No we deleted cause we saw you offending betasharex staff and our project in the betasharex chat box.

Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: