Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete please  (Read 36079 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:47:07 PM

you cowards deleted my post because it contained legitimate questions regarding the ICO. shame.

No we deleted cause we saw you offending betasharex staff and our project in the betasharex chat box.

Smiley

Your project has a lot of questionable shortcomings with answers that have not been provided.

1) Why use an exchange that is not capable of hosting the ICO properly to protect potential investors? Sending BTC to an anonymous address is insane. Who are the inexperienced traders that don't know any better then to "trust" someone in crypto?
2) see question #1

Listen, it's not personal. These are questions you can expect and should be prepared to answer when you launch a coin. I ended up here after hearing about Ganja in the Polo trollbox and then as I read alarms began going off.

The exchange you trusted with your IPO is so reckless they exposed my personal email address in their trollbox when they banned me. That's shady in itself. I opened a ticket regarding them exposing my email and they immediately closed the ticket without any response.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GanjaCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:55:37 PM

you cowards deleted my post because it contained legitimate questions regarding the ICO. shame.

No we deleted cause we saw you offending betasharex staff and our project in the betasharex chat box.

Smiley

Your project has a lot of questionable shortcomings with answers that have not been provided.

1) Why use an exchange that is not capable of hosting the ICO properly to protect potential investors? Sending BTC to an anonymous address is insane. Who are the inexperienced traders that don't know any better then to "trust" someone in crypto?
2) see question #1

Listen, it's not personal. These are questions you can expect and should be prepared to answer when you launch a coin. I ended up here after hearing about Ganja in the Polo trollbox and then as I read alarms began going off.

The exchange you trusted with your IPO is so reckless they exposed my personal email address in their trollbox when they banned me. That's shady in itself. I opened a ticket regarding them exposing my email and they immediately closed the ticket without any response.

Evidently you're acting as a fudder and troll.

edit: answers to your questions:

1) This exchange has nothing to loose with other exchanges as far we can see. Is not an anonymour BTc address since you need both confirmation from the exchanges staff official mail and they confirmed on our thread about Escrowing our ico.

2 They are acting as an escrow. there is nothing strange with it.

3 They will open ganja market asap we launch and it's equal than having ico hosted on there.

4 For your issues with Exchange why should we respond? Contact them.
GanjaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:08:21 PM

We are delaying another day our ICO. Updating the calendar for ICO finish.

We received so many request of people that would like to invest in our ICO but have their money stuck into Mintpal issue.
Having more ICO investors will grow the inital capitalization of GANJA and this is only a good thing for our project growth.

So they need tomorrow that is business day to buy BTC and invest. We will give a bonus SEED to early investors! Every early investor (BEFORE 24 GMT 19th October) will receive 2 seeds!

Our ICO and subsequential launch is set for tomorrow 20th October 2014 at 21 PM GMT.

Thanks for your comprehension.

NEW ICO END COUNTDOWN: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20141020T21&p0=136&msg=GANAJCOIN+ICO+FINISH
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:26:30 PM

1) This exchange has nothing to loose with other exchanges as far we can see. Is not an anonymour BTc address since you need both confirmation from the exchanges staff official mail and they confirmed on our thread about Escrowing our ico.

3 They will open ganja market asap we launch and it's equal than having ico hosted on there.

oh my, really? Have you read any of my previous posts outside of this thread? My non-noob account is not comprised of trolling or fud but thanks for the unfounded, unresearched judgement.

1-4) I see by your answers that you are not even reading/comprehending my questions.

I initially stopped by this thread to analyze and potentially make an investment. You see I bought a ton of CANN @ 310sats because the thread was informative and dev responded with intelligent well thought out answers. You see how that move has turned out for me BTCBTCBTC.
It amazes me that in the current crypto environment when someone questions the intentions of somebody who wants their money they are labeled a fudder/troll.

All the best to you. I'm out, I think we both have better things to do.
sempyper

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:38:06 PM

So they need tomorrow that is business day to buy BTC and invest. We will give a bonus SEED to early investors! Every early investor (BEFORE 24 GMT 19th October) will receive 2 seeds!

Our ICO and subsequential launch is set for tomorrow 20th October 2014 at 21 PM GMT.

Thanks for your comprehension.

NEW ICO END COUNTDOWN: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20141020T21&p0=136&msg=GANAJCOIN+ICO+FINISH

well thats a lie, mintpal is dead and gone, btc is tumbled and moved onto thousands of accounts to mask identity. they wont be investing

and bro this is the 3rd time you have changed the ICO finish time. from what i can tell so far, you are a liar. liars dont make good devs. just be clear and honest: you want more btc before finishing ICO.

outrageous that betasharesx would allow you to delay it like this.
GanjaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:58:21 PM

oh my, really? Have you read any of my previous posts outside of this thread? My non-noob account is not comprised of trolling or fud but thanks for the unfounded, unresearched judgement.

1-4) I see by your answers that you are not even reading/comprehending my questions.

I initially stopped by this thread to analyze and potentially make an investment. You see I bought a ton of CANN @ 310sats because the thread was informative and dev responded with intelligent well thought out answers. You see how that move has turned out for me BTCBTCBTC.
It amazes me that in the current crypto environment when someone questions the intentions of somebody who wants their money they are labeled a fudder/troll.

I agree:   we both have better things to do.
CryptoPromotions

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:12:43 PM

Launch not till 4pm tomorrow now?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:00:26 AM

I think it's very important for DEVS to try to answer as best they can potential Investors. CryptoJon has a great reputation in Cryptoland so it would be a shame to lose such good Clients.   Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
GanjaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:13:29 AM

ICO is closing soon!

ICO funds reached until now: https://blockchain.info/address/1HyYWJHcGcf4139b4aAb1nHgZsnitXR4Hw
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:30:22 AM

When does mining start?

GanjaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:51:55 AM

When does mining start?

Mining and launch will be in 30 minutes after ICO finish. So that we can reveal the effective amount of ICO coin sold.
ipin33

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:23:58 PM

Nice Logo  Wink i like cannabis coin (y)
GanjaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:45:23 PM

Nice Logo  Wink i like cannabis coin (y)

Thanks!

Seems that we found a big investor in marijuana seeds market that has decided to invest on our ICO and in our project..

More news revelead after launch.
GanjaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:59:55 PM

Lowered Ganja coin ICO PRICE TO 1400 Satoshis.

Now Every Investor will receive more coin related to their investment!

Hurry up ICO is ending soon and launch is coming!
GanjaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:16:53 PM

Actual ICO : 3.9746 BTC

GanjaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:32:31 PM

GET READY!

MINERS:

X14 CPU Miner (Windows Binaries): https://mega.co.nz/#!uZ5xBICB!3AjCHMmD0jIG0dUGewTpcL6rfFwVJSJz6ZHaiTEaC2Y

X14 AMD GPU Miner (Windows Binaries)

X14 NVIDIA GPU MINER (WINDOWS)

Source GPU miner: https://github.com/GanjaCoinProject/X14-GPUminer

Source CPU minerd: https://github.com/GanjaCoinProject/x14-CPUminer

x14 Python Hash: https://github.com/GanjaCoinProject/x14-hash

P2Pool x14: https://github.com/GanjaCoinProject/p2pool-x14

We want to warn you all that we will start to mine blocks a bit earlier than release cause they are 0 blocks and we need to secure the chain for proper smooth launch.

Every user will be able to get in however when block rew is still 0.
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:23:48 PM

i think the choice of algo will hurt your coin no5 many gpu miners now a days. completely unfair launch if you ask me because people will not be able to mine it unless they have invested in gpu/fpga and those people have massive farms

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
microchoveur

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:31:05 PM

Is it ended ? The ICO ? I would like to buy some !

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk

GanjaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:42:51 PM

Is it ended ? The ICO ? I would like to buy some !

ICO is still open.

Follow the procedure on the OP please.

Smiley
dararel

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:49:30 PM

I want invest 0.2 bitcoin. How I can do that ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: