Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:29:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete please  (Read 36079 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kirilvvbg

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:27:25 AM

Once again - thank you, Hashlink/asemov, for quickly and transparently resolving problem with the fork.
Frankly - I did not expected such a professional, dedicated and honest attitude. (The guy paid all GANJA coins, mined on the fork and when he had no more, he paid in BTC the rest!!!)

Now you are one of my favorite pools, along with XHash...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ketos

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:31:36 AM

no logic? ok lets say i brought into ICO, now its come out that this is a known scam, its only a matter of time before the price absolutely tanks because the dev owns 90% premine. now you can sit here and believe that outside investors invested in GANJA, but i think we both know its not true.

so now the time ticks away, meanwhile dev is dumping his 90% premine making 10s of bitcoins per day.

so if i dump now, its off my mind, at a small loss, better to dump at 1500 sats and break even than dump in a few days for 10sats when dev has abandoned and onto his next scam.
GanjaCoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:33:02 AM

Working on the web wallet and Android one.

Actually applying for POD or others "verifications".

Thanks for your great support community, GANJA is strengthen us together!

ps. dear KETOS you are not allowed to make market FUD manipulations. Thanks
BitBD

Activity: 238

Crypto Maniac

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 10:35:52 AM

no logic? ok lets say i brought into ICO, now its come out that this is a known scam, its only a matter of time before the price absolutely tanks because the dev owns 90% premine. now you can sit here and believe that outside investors invested in GANJA, but i think we both know its not true.

so now the time ticks away, meanwhile dev is dumping his 90% premine making 10s of bitcoins per day.

so if i dump now, its off my mind, at a small loss, better to dump at 1500 sats and break even than dump in a few days for 10sats when dev has abandoned and onto his next scam.
FYI
i smell bittrex.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=823799.msg9304925#msg9304925

Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Show me some love with bitcoin: 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
|Trade LTC, BTC with 20x Leverage at  OKCoin | visit: https://dikbazar.com  for best  deal.
GanjaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:44:33 AM

crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 11:08:36 AM

Thanks for the quick response DEV, good luck. This has the ability to be big if you do It right.

Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 03:18:09 PM

Nice work, I am in  Cheesy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mxhwr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:30:12 PM

Your previous post about fud creating excitement?  It's not true.  What you're doing is manipulating the price and the people that get burned by it are not coming back.  Based on your Post history you are either scorned because you sold and regret or you're dropping the price to create volume and buy cheap.   You my friend are the one not thinking logically.  You are posting and trading on your emotions.  I personally am a fan of coins with Premine because it motivates the DEV to be active and innovative.  If i were to launch an ICO coin my co workers and I would buy at least 1/2 the ICO.  The fact that this coin did not plummet when this "scandal" was brought to light proves that the worst case scenario will not happen.  If the 800k coins that were bought from the same BTC account are being sold off they are doing it in a responsible manner that is promoting growth through volume. I'm in this for the long run.

Here is the reason people are selling below ICO price:

The miners.  Then the people that bought from the miners.  If you look at the charts, it's trending upward because the coins have to wash through the people like this...

Guy A buys at 500sat from miners.  He puts them up for sale at 1000 to double his cash.
Guy B buys them at 1000 and puts them up for 1200 because he's afraid
Guy C buys them at 1200 and puts them up for sale at 1400
ETC.

But don't forget that there are still people mining.  The miners are not in control of the price, they just sell to the Buy side of the books generally.  So as people get more and more excited about the coin and offer more on the buy side the miners dump the price down less and less.  This coin is obviously going to explode when it hits bittrex after mining is complete.

+1000 I totally agree with you. The uptrend is clear if you look the daily open/close growth. First day 400 satoshi stable, 2nd day 800 satoshis, 3rd day 1100 satoshi stable line. This is called a stable growth.
As we can see there are obviously ups and downs, with a long-medium term pump scheme. This is not a pump and dump stuff for quick profit. This seems to be a job of very skilled traders and experts. Keeping up the price in this way while still PoW mining is something great, in my pov.

What is amazing is the fact that GANJA is not even PoS stage and seems to have a real and committed dev behind. Bittrex is looking for Ganja, surely. I expect a real growth in terms of popularity and value/price every day it passes, and every dev news that will come.

You've my support community.

just need to correct you there the coin started at 1500 it got dumped to 400 c-cex was not the first exchange
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:04:41 PM

Why so quiet?

Dev where is your irc and twitter activity!

twitter @antiiclimax
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:27:02 PM

Why so quiet?

+1 needs more activity! I'm the only 1 tweeting bittrex to add ganja....

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:47:41 PM

dead  Huh
merkalor

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:17:53 PM

When Bittrex will add it?

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
KidCrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:30:29 PM

Hi Dev,

We invested in your premined coin. Are you using this BTC to do something? How come no roadmap? Remember we paid you for this.
GanjaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:39:56 PM

Hi Dev,

We invested in your premined coin. Are you using this BTC to do something? How come no roadmap? Remember we paid you for this.

Dear investors many updates are coming. We already has contacted Amsterdam Cup organization to promote our coin at their convention.

Webwallet and Android is being tested in those days and will be released not so long.
We're also waiting for some of our collaborators to send their photos of ganjacoin support from all over Europe. A

A cannabis club in Barcelona is accepting from this week GanjaCoin to buy marijuana!!!
We'll release more infos soon! Keep following us stoners
KidCrypto

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:42:48 PM

Hi Dev,

Dear investors many updates are coming. We already has contacted Amsterdam Cup organization to promote our coin at their convention.

Webwallet and Android is being tested in those days and will be released not so long.
We're also waiting for some of our collaborators to send their photos of ganjacoin support from all over Europe. A

A cannabis club in Barcelona is accepting from this week GanjaCoin to buy marijuana!!!
We'll release more infos soon! Keep following us stoners

Great to hear! I look forward to something concrete Smiley
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:00:27 PM

Awesome!  Grin
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:00:54 PM

Why so quiet?

I tweeted bittrex today twice.

twitter @antiiclimax
topcat363

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:05:24 PM

YESSS!!! Cheesy Cheesy

GanjaCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:42:15 PM

Why so quiet?

I tweeted bittrex today twice.

Thanks for your support then Smiley

Remember that GANJA will become pure POS ins less than 100 blocks. This means that all the nice development features will be relased once coin supply will be limited..... Wink
Pala_00

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:46:39 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: