Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:23:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who runs minebig.com pools?  (Read 694 times)
ILoveBigBlackCocks (OP)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:53:32 PM

Alright, I don't know where to go anymore.  I've been trying to withdrawal 900k DOPE from the minebig.com for 2 months now.  Sent multiple messages to support over that time with no response.  Now DOPE is pumping and my god damn coins are STILL stuck in that fucking pool.

What the hell is the point of having a support button when no one answers the messages?

If anyone knows who runs these pools, let me know how to get a hold of them.  I did a search and there was a user with the name "Minebig.com" who was advertising their pools, but the account was last active in April, so don't think I'll get anywhere messaging them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: