Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:55:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Service] Developer who will build any gambling site for you  (Read 2742 times)
furrybear (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:55:47 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 01:40:46 AM by furrybear

Hi BitcoinTalk,

I'm a really fast developer who will build any bitcoin gambling site you want. I can build pretty much anything, will do basic graphics work, can set up servers + maintain games into the future, etc.

I've developed 5 or 6 crypto gambling games from scratch, have seen my fair share of hacked sites, and know how to prevent them. I was responsible for a lot of PrimeDice and JustDice's hacks (reported for bounty, didn't steal anything, ask me if you want to know more), and know enough about security to prevent such things from happening. [1]

Only the latest site I've made is online (http://wolfdice.com), but if you want I can show you code samples and things.

Contact

Details

I'll probably write your site in Python. Most sites out there are written in PHP, which I find to both a poor language + a security headache. I'll deploy the site to a server running Debian Linux. You're responsible for hosting, but I can suggest things; at the beginning it's enough just to set up a DigitalOcean server running in Amsterdam, and later I can move your site to a bigger offshore server.

The site will come with an admin panel of course. More generally, I will build it in a way that will be easy for you to manage yourself, hire other developers to extend, and hire designers to re-design later.

It's easiest if you just pay me in bitcoin so your payments can be verified and I can't shout "scam," etc. I also accept payments in other cryptocurrencies, and PayPal if you really have to.

My other services:

Footnotes:

[1] The three biggest ways to attack bitcoin gambling sites are to (1) attack the provably fair mechanism, (2) try to access coins stored on the same server, and (3) do some kind of script-kiddie XSS attack. All three can be addressed trivially if you have the kind of common sense that comes with experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:27:38 PM

Can you PM resume/list of previous projects please? thanks Smiley
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:56:51 PM

Hi BitcoinTalk,

I'm a really fast developer who will build any bitcoin gambling site you want. I can build pretty much anything, will do basic graphics work, can set up servers + maintain games into the future, etc.

I've developed 5 or 6 crypto gambling games from scratch, have seen my fair share of hacked sites, and know how to prevent them. I was responsible for a lot of PrimeDice and JustDice's hacks (reported for bounty, didn't steal anything, ask me if you want to know more), and know enough about security to prevent such things from happening. [1]

Only the latest site I've made is online (http://wolfdice.com), but if you want I can show you code samples and things.

Email me at nateglonthoc@gmail.com, message me, or (easiest) add me on Skype (nateglonthoc)! I look forward to building things for you.

Details:

I'll probably write your site using Python. Most sites out there are written in PHP, which I find to both a poor language + a security headache. I'll deploy the site to a server running Debian Linux. You're responsible for hosting, but I can suggest things; at the beginning in particular, it's enough just to set up a DigitalOcean server running in Amsterdam, and as your site grows I can help you move the site to a bigger offshore server.

Footnotes:

[1] The three biggest ways to attack bitcoin gambling sites are to (1) attack the provably fair mechanism, (2) try to access coins stored on the same server, and (3) do some kind of script-kiddie XSS attack. All three can be addressed trivially if you have the kind of common sense that comes with experience.

How do u handle the real time bet update in Python ? Which library you are using for that ?

Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 12:40:34 AM

Price? Smiley

Candystripes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:46:17 AM

List prices.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:54:31 AM

Can you have Stunna and Dooglus confirm your claims, otherwise it isn't believable. Also you say you "I've developed 5 or 6 crypto gambling games from scratch" but only have one thing isn't helping your claim.
Iamyourdad

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:02:13 AM

How can you prove that your script wont have any sort of backdoor? and Price?

Magicman420

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:25:49 AM

Yes the backdoor can be a bitch I hear.
enryk

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

GreenCoin

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:57:53 AM

Can you list some more sites you might have developed? How much do you charge?

WinVery.com

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:41:18 PM

If you know anyone looking for a leg up in the industry
furrybear (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:02:26 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 09:04:39 PM by furrybear

How do u handle the real time bet update in Python ? Which library you are using for that ?

For the real-time updating I might drop into socket.io, or I'll simply use raw WebSockets (using the standard library).

Price? Smiley

Really depends, I've thrown together super simple stuff for about $500, but I've also done custom work for over $10k (but that was an ongoing project for months). If you want a basic site where users can roll and chat and view logs, you're looking at maybe $600-$1,000; more for custom work. Let me know what you want!

Can you list some more sites you might have developed? How much do you charge?

Meh, I know this isn't convincing but most of the sites I have are offline. Give me an afternoon, I'll try to get some of them running but they were mostly just sites with standard stuff: betting/rolls, chat, autobet, faucet, logs, provably fair, etc.

I guess I can't prove that, but you're free to have a second developer look over my code. I code in a really straightforward way (like if you look at my source code, everything's clean + logically organized, take a look at WolfDice's client-side code to get an idea), and things like backdoors are really obvious. You can usually pay a competent developer another $100-$200 to have them comb over my code and check for anything suspicious. Hopefully after 1-2 projects I can post a couple reviews to seem more legitimate.

As for the price, it varies as I've said, but if you're looking for a simple dice site (you know that dice script going around that everyone seems to use? By simple I mean something that does everything there but faster + nicer looking), you're looking at maybe $600-$1,000.

List prices.

See above.

Can you have Stunna and Dooglus confirm your claims, otherwise it isn't believable. Also you say you "I've developed 5 or 6 crypto gambling games from scratch" but only have one thing isn't helping your claim.

Yeah, I'll try to get in touch with them, just sent both an email.

---

By the way everyone, generally speaking it's a lot easier if you just PM me or add me on Skype (nateglonthoc). We can discuss prices/concerns in a way that's specific to your own project needs and I can clear up any questions you have a lot more quickly.

furrybear (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:17:37 PM

bump Smiley
furrybear (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:41:15 PM

Offer still available, updated post to add some details.
furrybear (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:11:33 AM

Note: I have another more specific offer here, if anyone's interested. Short version is, I'll clone any crypto gambling site for you.
Iamyourdad

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:53:14 AM

That's really very very expensive.

furrybear (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:27:08 PM

That's really very very expensive.

I won't disagree with you on that, but I'm also offering

— clean, reusable code
 — maintenance for a while afterward
 — possible design work
 — a security audit of the site
 — a site optimized to run more quickly than most sites out there

These are the kinds of things I have to charge a premium for as a freelancer, to make up for the fact that I'm not a W-2 employee who can just say to payroll "fix things for me." It's also not just code I'm giving, I'm building an entire product which includes design, support, writing documentation for future programmers and so on.

I'm sorry I have to charge more, but I try to give more too Smiley
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:46:27 PM

reserved
furrybear (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:08:54 PM

reserved

thanks Smiley
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:27:20 PM

For the real-time updating I might drop into socket.io, or I'll simply use raw WebSockets (using the standard library).

-snip-

What r the standard server specs u need ? Will your prototype run on a PHP-MySQL shared hosting ?

Moreover, as u have stated in the OP that u r responsible for a lot of PrimeDice and JustDice's hacks. Can u please get Stunna & Dooglus to confirm the same ?

furrybear (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:54:47 PM

What r the standard server specs u need ? Will your prototype run on a PHP-MySQL shared hosting ?

No on the PHP/MySQL shared hosting; you're going to need a server with a clean Linux install + root access (which you're going to need if you plan on running anything serious anyway). DigitalOcean has good servers that you can use at first, for example. 2 or 4 GB of RAM should be enough at first, but you want to pick something that you can scale up easily.

Moreover, as u have stated in the OP that u r responsible for a lot of PrimeDice and JustDice's hacks. Can u please get Stunna & Dooglus to confirm the same ?

I'm still trying, I sent both an email but neither has responded.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: