Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2024, 01:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: doge coins  (Read 1235 times)
hakeriukasx (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:33:39 AM

Hello i havent been mining long time today i just decided to join back to pool and start mining but pool is gone ,before i left there some coins so mean i lost them ?Next question my dogecoins wallets already 3 weeks out of sync cant get it synced,what to do?
MelodyRowell

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:31:56 PM

Hello i havent been mining long time today i just decided to join back to pool and start mining but pool is gone ,before i left there some coins so mean i lost them ?Next question my dogecoins wallets already 3 weeks out of sync cant get it synced,what to do?

Download the latest dogecoin wallet and you should sync without problem. Also yes your coin is gone if the pool is gone Smiley
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:40:54 PM

pool is gone coins are also gone and you can download the blockchain again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: