Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:49:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Correction is on the way...  (Read 4025 times)
fewcoins (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 11:48:09 AM

LOOK OUT BELOW! How low will it go?! Nobody knowsss
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:51:03 AM

Reminds me of a song called "Bitcoin is a bubble" love listening to that one when Bitcoin is going through huge swings in either direction.

fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 12:01:56 PM

Reminds me of a song called "Bitcoin is a bubble" love listening to that one when Bitcoin is going through huge swings in either direction.

Yea man and to think he warned most of the people on here way over a year ago with that song!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7TuFy0fcuw
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:03:26 PM

Ahh good to see your back now that BTC is down a few bucks. So how of this shit do we have the privilege to get from you this time? I would assume you would be just as happy when the price goes up right?

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:04:10 PM

Yea man and to think he warned most of the people on here way over a year ago with that song!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7TuFy0fcuw

Over a year ago? It was early 2012 and the price was ~$60.

Oh and by the way, in case you missed it, the song is completely sarcastic Wink
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:09:42 PM

I think anything is a buy right now, but bottom probably around $360, maybe a little under. Does anyone have voices in their head? Are they giving you BTC predictions? Care to share?

fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 12:24:10 PM

Ahh good to see your back now that BTC is down a few bucks. So how of this shit do we have the privilege to get from you this time? I would assume you would be just as happy when the price goes up right?

I've actually been posting the same "be careful" warning the last 3 days of advance we had....... Open your eyes! We poped to 450 after paypal news because the markets easily manipulated! The real whale that runs this price exchange is waiting for most of you to rush in saying "omfg cheap coins less than $400" After you rush in to pay that I am sure you'll get crushed. Bitcoin has been hitting lower highs for almost a year!! Everyone is cashing out except you guys! GLTA!
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2790

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:58:10 PM

We must get into the low 200s before going to the moon.
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:55:35 PM

Well the manipulator is back, that's for sure...
Instadumping 1500 btc into the buy orders every few hours...

He's gonna run out eventually, unless he succeeds to cause panic again as it seems to do almost every time and buy back even more to cause even more havoc later on...

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
MrBig

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:06:52 PM

I've actually been posting the same "be careful" warning the last 3 days of advance we had....... Open your eyes! We poped to 450 after paypal news because the markets easily manipulated! The real whale that runs this price exchange is waiting for most of you to rush in saying "omfg cheap coins less than $400" After you rush in to pay that I am sure you'll get crushed. Bitcoin has been hitting lower highs for almost a year!! Everyone is cashing out except you guys! GLTA!

This trend of lower highs should be apparent to most rational observers right now. Just how long we will continue this trend is anyone's guess, but it does appear that we may continue along this trend at this point. I don't think everyone is cashing out, as we would see a mega-crash in that scenario, but we may see lower prices yet.
Coinshot

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:19:09 PM

370 is a reasonable target for the correction. I do not think it will go below that, but if it does that will be a major bearish signal.

It still looks very bullish to me.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:27:30 PM

Oh god yes. It's down over 400 points right now! Get out while you can bag holders! Wall street is collapsing!

Thanks for the warning man. I'm dumping my shitty fiat coupons for bitcoin. Real money!

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:36:45 PM

Oh god yes. It's down over 400 points right now! Get out while you can bag holders! Wall street is collapsing!

Thanks for the warning man. I'm dumping my shitty fiat coupons for bitcoin. Real money!

>Wall st. down 2%--OMG collapsing!
>BTC down 2%--sideways trading, nothin' to see.
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:07:23 PM

I'm sure the argument has been made already but...

Network hash rate is pretty high, verging on astronomical levels
Overall use of the network hasn't changed all that much for transactions
Whale mines are needing to cover cost at any price they can
Crazy fluctuations scare investors
Difficulty discourages small miners

By the time halving occurs the difficulty will be unbelievable and fewer coins will be produced each day. Right now the supply is exceeding demand given that the user base of the network has not grown as exponentially as the ability to mine more efficiently. Time is the key here, BTC has demonstrated in the face of pretty incredible adversity that it isn't going anywhere. It has also proven itself to be a reliable means to transefering value, if nothing more.

Sometimes the hardest thing to do is to simply sit on your hands and wait for what you know is going to happen, to happen. So sell if you need to but remember the guy who bought the pizza for 10000? Even now in the "dark days of dispair, decline and demise" that is still a lot of value to eat.

BTW I'm playing the long game, like a 401K but better.

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:15:51 PM

Yeah if only BTC had printing presses to make money to prop up the market.....

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
NotLambchop

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:13:52 PM

Lol, Gox did fine without them.  What makes you think the rest of the exchanges aren't doing same? Cheesy
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:26:24 PM

Lol, Gox did fine without them.  What makes you think the rest of the exchanges aren't doing same? Cheesy

What makes you think they are?
NotLambchop

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:53:58 PM

Nothing, beyond the fact that they could, and would make some $ by doing it.  But maybe I'm just too cynical--they're probably not in this to make money.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:06:59 PM

Nothing, beyond the fact that they could, and would make some $ by doing it.  But maybe I'm just too cynical--they're probably not in this to make money.

They don't need to fractional reserve to make money. They actually just need to not fuck up like MK and it is a never ending cash cow. Add to that they know the orderbooks and fiat on exchange. That information is highly valuable. There are probably a few trading accounts on each exchange which never lose.
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 09:29:09 PM

They don't need to fractional reserve to make money. They actually just need to not fuck up like MK and it is a never ending cash cow. Add to that they know the orderbooks and fiat on exchange. That information is highly valuable. There are probably a few trading accounts on each exchange which never lose.

To think they don't manipulate the market is stupid... what do you think is happening here?!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: