Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 03:25:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: xcpbet.com for sale - excellent Counterparty domain name  (Read 607 times)
famous.names (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:49:51 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 12:09:37 PM by famous.names

Domain xcpbet.com is now for sale.

Counterparty (XCP) is a highly disruptive technology revolutioning online gambling among other things.

With the selection of Counterparty by Overstock.com to build their cutting edge cryptocurrency stock market trading platform, Counterparty staged to become the next big revolution in the cryptocurrency space.

This high quality Counterparty domain name is being sold as is (there's no website attached).  I am in no rush to sell it.  If there is no sufficiently attractive bid, then the domain will not be sold.  Counterparty is still at an early stage and there is plenty of opportunity in the future.

I would prefer payment in NXT or BTC.  If absolutely required, other forms of payment are accepted.  If you would like to use an escrow service this is also possible.

If you have an inquiry then just message me here, on the NXT asset exchange or send me an email.

NXT account: NXT-JJT6-PXLG-J2XT-D8MJW
email: famous.names@yandex.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: