Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:46:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we all seeing the same chart???  (Read 2535 times)
fewcoins (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 12:58:55 PM

I see the continuation of lower highs & everytime we get to an extremely overbought situation like this, we get a sharp correction back to the mean! Looks like we will head back down to stay in this slow descending range we have been in all year. I just want to see what the perma bulls keep seeing as strength in the bitcoin chart...  Huh
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:06:11 PM

I don't think we will ever see the same chart, because you only see what you want to.

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:07:17 PM

I don't think we will ever see the same chart, because you only see what you want to.
Well said.  Falllling sucks at TA anyway
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 01:10:53 PM

That's what I am basically saying about you guys... I mean c'mon lower highs for 11months?? I am seeing the facts! I think you're seeing what you want to see buddy!

We are in severe overbought level! Who can even argue that?
sgbett
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:14:00 PM

That's what I am basically saying about you guys... I mean c'mon lower highs for 11months?? I am seeing the facts! I think you're seeing what you want to see buddy!

tell me about these facts.... what do you see in this chart...

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
sgbett
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:20:59 PM

or this one...

fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 01:21:55 PM

tell me about these facts.... what do you see in this chart...

I see the first jump in the chart must have been a huge bubble due to the slow bleed correction that followed after. Many sharp drops that got recovered, follow by a halt in trading of somesort or a crash or something that caused a break in the chart... then the sell-off slows down, looks to be no volume, just hanging around losing slightly... Then many more sell-offs that led to the typical "omfg its so cheap right now" response but it is basically a slow bleed (sell-off) until the end of the chart where two things can happen. Due to the low being only slightly less or basically the same as the previous low. It could be a double bottom which might finally break this trend and cause a rally upward or it will continue in a slight downtrend (slow bleed) as the rest of the chart indicates.

...Thanks for that homework assignment lmfao  Cheesy
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 01:26:39 PM

or this one...

Please remember this market is now under MANY MANY more eyes & way more manipulative money is now in this market. This isn't the NYSE, please keep that in mind before you say, "yea well these down trends happened before the it hit $1,200!" Please don't let the willy bot and the other programs around now confuse you into thinking strength in the market and confuse you as to what the real value is and the real all time high. Good luck to you & all on this forum
sgbett
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:30:51 PM

so your argument consists of don't compare this to charts on other markets because *these* charts are minipulated, but the price is definitely going down because the charts you told us to ignore say that it has been going down before, so it must continue that way.

captiain fewcoins. few on coins, many on logics.

how about this fairly simple thing...

Thats *your* channel it broke out of on high volume...

fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 01:42:11 PM

so your argument consists of don't compare this to charts on other markets because *these* charts are minipulated, but the price is definitely going down because the charts you told us to ignore say that it has been going down before, so it must continue that way.

captiain fewcoins. few on coins, many on logics.

how about this fairly simple thing...

Thats *your* channel it broke out of on high volume...

Correct! And it also did high volume out of the channel I drew too... It quickly returned to the mean & it will happen again. We had a chart like this around 800 & 500ish too & we dropped down very very fast again. As time passes you must understand volume will increase since more people are day trading (causing redic price swings) & also many forex traders and other whales are involved in the market. Also everyone is using margin accounts so they can control 10x the amount of coins they having causing 10x as much money looking like it is being traded! Think first bro! The game is rigged, not in your favor!!!
sgbett
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:05:03 PM

its rigged against traders silly.

MF Doom

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:17:30 PM

I dont think the market is old enough to use any trend line accurately, but a lot of people on here try to!
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:28:29 PM

I just want to see what the perma bulls keep seeing as strength in the bitcoin chart...  Huh

That's the point.  We don't see strengths in bitcoin charts.  

We are perma bulls because we are paying attention to the news.  The infrastructure.  The startups.  The mass quantities of smart people building businesses, services, and "innovating at the edges".  There is absolutely no sign of slowing down in this regard, and charts mean a pile of shit compared to the aforementioned elements.  Unless you're talking about short term permabulls, permabulls are the only smart people on this entire discussion forum.  Because their faith is in whats actually *happening* out there.

When I begin to see all of that slow down, or stop, that's when I turn from a bull to a bear, and get the heck out of Dodge.

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
sgbett
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:32:44 PM

I just want to see what the perma bulls keep seeing as strength in the bitcoin chart...  Huh

We are perma bulls because we are paying attention to the news.  The infrastructure.  The startups.  The mass quantities of smart people building businesses, services, and "innovating at the edges".  There is absolutely no sign of slowing down in this regard, and charts mean a pile of shit compared to the aforementioned elements.  Unless you're talking about short term permabulls, permabulls are the only smart people on this entire discussion forum.  Because their faith is in whats actually *happening* out there.

When I begin to see all of that slow down, or stop, that's when I turn from a bull to a bear, and get the heck out of Dodge.

-B-

oblig...

you mean its not the charts !?

fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 10:11:09 PM

I dont think the market is old enough to use any trend line accurately, but a lot of people on here try to!

Well if the trend has been down ever since the onslaught of all these exchanges why wouldn't we use a trend line when it is clearly trending down???
I understand you guys believe in the infrastructure, I do too... Point is there is enough money looking at bitcoin to be able to crush it in one swooping motion
MrBig

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:21:55 PM

-B-

The current trend and long-term potential are different things. Besides, it's not wise to count your chicks before they hatch.
Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:48:35 AM

I see the continuation of lower highs & everytime we get to an extremely overbought situation like this, we get a sharp correction back to the mean! Looks like we will head back down to stay in this slow descending range we have been in all year. I just want to see what the perma bulls keep seeing as strength in the bitcoin chart...  Huh
Why don't you add RSI and MACD to your chart? There is a bullish divergence on the price/RSI chart, and the MACD has clearly crossed over. We are no longer in the same downtrend from earlier this year.
Pente

Activity: 528
Merit: 527

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 02:19:34 AM

Chaos theory says that the length of fractal (like a coastline) depends on the length of your ruler.
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:52:33 AM

Still goes with the adoption curve matrix
Although it is offset by conversions into fiat so when it decides to do something
It will be fast

Blavatsky

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:09:44 AM

no matter what you see and how much you see makes sense, in the end what happens has nothing to do with it.

Just don't try to guess the price for more than a couple of days range and be happy
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: