Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] skude.se/BTC - an easier way to request your daily free coins  (Read 28767 times)
elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 09:31:19 AM

MyCryptCoin is currently broken. "Click here to proceed" yields:

Code:
Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Terrible error handling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smoovious

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Scattering my bits around the net since 1980

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 09:33:49 AM

yeah, it has been like that for a couple weeks now.

I've been told they've  been notified in their thread...

-- Smoov
gbl08ma

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

Donations: http://tny.im/nx

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2012, 01:43:19 PM

To me at least, MyCryptCoin didn't pay anything for a long time before it broke. There are also small errors ("you address") reported in their thread which never got fixed. It's an abandoned site, I think.

tosku (OP)

Activity: 367

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2012, 02:31:48 PM

I've updated the colouring to indicate that BitCrate is back online and MyCryptCoin is out of service.

Some other new sites have been suggested. I'll look into adding some of them.

Skude.se/BTC - an easier way to request your daily free coins!
1q2aw3

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 12:35:24 PM

looks like oscry is down

Shut down for now
This was a fairly entertaining project to work on, but unfortunately it's not generating enough profit to be self-sustaining. For the time being, until I can dedicate more time to figuring out how to monetize this site properly, I'm turning it off.

Smoovious

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 01:35:08 PM

Also, mycryptcoin has been erroring out for weeks now... can we just get them delisted until they decide to get around to getting their act together? It is rediculous now.

-- Smoov
lassdas
Legendary

Activity: 3649
Merit: 1412

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 02:17:17 PM

Is it just me, or do most of the pages listed not care about paying out anything anymore.
At least my experience is that only 1 or 2 outof 5-6 payments make their way to me.

Same for BitVisitor too, at least 1/3 of the mBTC "paid" never arrive at my wallet.

If they don't pay anyway, why dont they just quit, or at least show us a message that they're out of coins?

Just wondering, not that i would really care about a couple of satoshis i get there (or not), i just click 'em when i'm bored.
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 02:28:04 PM

Is it just me, or do most of the pages listed not care about paying out anything anymore.
At least my experience is that only 1 or 2 outof 5-6 payments make their way to me.

Same for BitVisitor too, at least 1/3 of the mBTC "paid" never arrive at my wallet.

If they don't pay anyway, why dont they just quit, or at least show us a message that they're out of coins?

Just wondering, not that i would really care about a couple of satoshis i get there (or not), i just click 'em when i'm bored.
You'll always get your payment from CoinAd  Wink
lassdas
Legendary

Activity: 3649
Merit: 1412

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 02:44:54 PM

That's what they all say, isn't it?  Grin

Maybe it was you then i got that 0.0001BTC from today,
but that's been the only received payment for today, although i used all of the 6 sites on skude.se/BTC (of which one (oscry) at least told me it's shut off).
TravisE

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 02:51:12 PM

I generally have no problems getting payments from most of the sites if no error message of some sort pops up. The exception is BitVisitor, which the last couple of days I've been having the same issue with never receiving most of the payments due.

It does seem like quite a few of these sites are broken fairly often, abandoned, and/or seem to be half-heartedly run, though DailyBitcoins and CoinAd have been pretty reliable and well-maintained over the long term in my experience.
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 03:36:44 PM

That's what they all say, isn't it?  Grin

Maybe it was you then i got that 0.0001BTC from today,
but that's been the only received payment for today, although i used all of the 6 sites on skude.se/BTC (of which one (oscry) at least told me it's shut off).
Use a different address for CoinAd and I guaranteed 100% you'll receive your payment.
bracek

Activity: 530

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 09:44:40 PM

what's the deal with coinslot ?

did any of you get anything from there ?
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2012, 09:46:44 PM

You'll always get your payment from CoinAd  Wink
Yes you do.  And the referral program is awesome too!
TravisE

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 10:17:26 PM

I haven't. It always has 0 prizes left. I've been checking every day at completely different times of day per day.
Dansker

Activity: 740

Hello world!

View Profile
August 06, 2012, 05:55:28 PM

Can you please remove Oscry from the list?

Smoovious

View Profile
August 07, 2012, 03:33:11 AM

I haven't. It always has 0 prizes left. I've been checking every day at completely different times of day per day.
I do from time to time... it doesn't last long before it runs out for the day, but I've gotten a payout from it probably a dozen times now.

Most of the time tho I miss the window.

Last payout was day before yesterday.

-- Smoov
Dansker

Activity: 740

Hello world!

View Profile
August 07, 2012, 05:52:04 PM

I do from time to time... it doesn't last long before it runs out for the day, but I've gotten a payout from it probably a dozen times now.

Most of the time tho I miss the window.

Last payout was day before yesterday.

-- Smoov

I've had luck with them a couple of times too.

They should really have more ads on that site as well, to help pay for more payouts/profits.

elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 15, 2012, 05:34:09 PM

New faucet: http://www.bitcoinaddict.com/
Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
August 15, 2012, 05:41:33 PM

Have you gotten any payment from it yet?
tosku (OP)

Activity: 367

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 10:52:52 PM

I've removed mycryptcoin entirely and grayed out Oscry, and also added Bitcoin Addict and NetLookup.

Automatic address entry doesn't work with the new sites yet. Working on it.

Skude.se/BTC - an easier way to request your daily free coins!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: