Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:25:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will I ever be rich?  (Read 3785 times)
Dafar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:38:19 PM

21 BTC

200 LTC

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:39:58 PM

Depends what you define rich to be?

Most likely none of us will be rich with the bitcoins we possess.

I actually just sold some for cash around $400 or so because I am scared it will be under $200 soon

monkeydong1

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:40:34 PM

No.

L0uis

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:40:53 PM

I've seen you on the forums since november last year. Are you even learning?
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:49:11 PM

Maybe
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 5043

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:50:10 PM

I like how no one on this thread so far cares about posting timeframes.  Likely because the majority here think in terms of months, not years.  Blame the ADD generation.

Dafar, if you hold those coins for 20 years then Yes I guarantee that you'll be rich.  Maybe sooner.  Maybe even in 10 years.  But I'd bet my life you won't have it in you to hold them for that long.  You'll sell some the first time you think that you need some money (e.g., college, car, house, stupid wedding, frivolous purchase, whatever).  And you'll have sold them all long before 20 years have passed.  And you will be regretting it, telling all your friends and family "Man, if I had just held..."

If you're thinking that you'll be rich in 6 months, 12 months, or even 24 months, then No.
nuff

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:55:08 PM

Just think of it this way. You are at least richer than people who has less than 20 btc in their wallet.
Robert Paulson

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:02:33 PM

you'll have a few million dollars in today's purchasing power in 10-20 years, most people would consider that rich.
Dafar (OP)
Legendary

dafar consulting

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:07:01 PM

Please go

I like how no one on this thread so far cares about posting timeframes.  Likely because the majority here think in terms of months, not years.  Blame the ADD generation.

Dafar, if you hold those coins for 20 years then Yes I guarantee that you'll be rich.  Maybe sooner.  Maybe even in 10 years.  But I'd bet my life you won't have it in you to hold them for that long.  You'll sell some the first time you think that you need some money (e.g., college, car, house, stupid wedding, frivolous purchase, whatever).  And you'll have sold them all long before 20 years have passed.  And you will be regretting it, telling all your friends and family "Man, if I had just held..."

If you're thinking that you'll be rich in 6 months, 12 months, or even 24 months, then No.

I'm thinking in terms of at least 3-5 years.

I will not sell any of these coins unless there is another insane rally. 20 years is too long though... in that amount of time there is more of a risk coinbase shuts down or I simply lose my BTC via HD crash

you'll have a few million dollars in today's purchasing power in 10-20 years, most people would consider that rich.

Yes that's what I mean by "rich".... a few millions $ in today's purchasing power, it's not all that much but comfortable 

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
Robert Paulson

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:08:56 PM

Please go

Dafar, if you hold those coins for 20 years then Yes I guarantee that you'll be rich.  Maybe sooner.  Maybe even in 10 years.  But I'd bet my life you won't have it in you to hold them for that long.  You'll sell some the first time you think that you need some money (e.g., college, car, house, stupid wedding, frivolous purchase, whatever).  And you'll have sold them all long before 20 years have passed.  And you will be regretting it, telling all your friends and family "Man, if I had just held..."

I will not sell any of these coins unless there is another insane rally. 20 years is too long though... in that amount of time there is more of a risk coinbase shuts down or I simply lose my BTC via HD crash

Yes that's what I mean by "rich".... a few millions $ in today's purchasing power, it's not all that much but comfortable 

use electrum, all you need to do is memorize 12 words and the bitcoins are yours forever.
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 5043

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:11:21 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 03:22:26 PM by Torque

Please go

21 BTC being worth a total of $1-2M in 3-5 years?  Very, highly doubtable.  You'll be lucky if the exchange value is $10-20K per BTC in 5 years.  But who knows, maybe the world will have fallen in love with bitcoin by that time and demand grows crazy.

And I still don't think you'll be able to hold them all that long.  99% can't or won't.  Please be the exception!  Cheesy
griffinriz

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:11:28 PM

Maybe

Best answer ever, Maybe=Yes&No and everyone knows that.
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:42:08 PM

21 bitcoins will definitely be worth a couple million in the future.

Whether or not you define that as "rich" is up to you...
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:47:10 PM

21 BTC

200 LTC

Your dad lent you $100,000 and all you have is 21 BTC?

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:23:49 PM

21 BTC

200 LTC

-B-

LOL

Is this bitch still around? How many times has this kid sucked off his daddy to loan some money and blew it all on nothing?

Class A pussy and now broke ass bitch holding onto btc and ltc that is not even worth half the initial investment LOL

Dafar (OP)
Legendary

dafar consulting

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:36:43 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 04:47:13 PM by Dafar

21 BTC

200 LTC

-B-

I decided not to speculate on btc w/ my dad's money... its too risky and i still don't understand the market. The 21 is from my own money... and this is after I lost 9 BTC trading/investing in other alt coin which are worthless now

21 BTC

200 LTC

-B-

LOL

Is this bitch still around? How many times has this kid sucked off his daddy to loan some money and blew it all on nothing?

Class A pussy and now broke ass bitch holding onto btc and ltc that is not even worth half the initial investment LOL

I have access to more money than you can ever dream of you pussy virgin faggot.... no wonder you are so angry you jealous ugly fuck. Kill yourself

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
spndr7
Legendary

Activity: 1020

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 04:50:07 PM

21 BTC

200 LTC

Definitely will be rich. You own one millionth of maximum total bitcoin supply  Wink

Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:59:03 PM

21 BTC

200 LTC

-B-

I decided not to speculate on btc w/ my dad's money... its too risky and i still don't understand the market. The 21 is from my own money... and this is after I lost 9 BTC trading/investing in other alt coin which are worthless now

21 BTC

200 LTC

-B-

LOL

I have access to more money than you can ever dream of you pussy virgin faggot.... no wonder you are so angry you jealous ugly fuck. Kill yourself

Haha this kid you out of high school yet?

'will my broke ass ever be rich' 'i have more other people's money then you could ever dream of' HAHAHA

Keep posting lol this is gold. Soon btc will be in the shadows and you will be out of money to beg while trying to get another go at your daddy's puny punjab dick.
Dafar (OP)
Legendary

dafar consulting

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:12:52 PM

Haha this kid you out of high school yet?

'will my broke ass ever be rich' 'i have more other people's money then you could ever dream of' HAHAHA

Keep posting lol this is gold. Soon btc will be in the shadows and you will be out of money to beg while trying to get another go at your daddy's puny punjab dick.

This is the same pussy virgin who refused to meet up with me after he threatened me online. Pretty sure you are some overweight piece of shit living at home, you were probably raised by a 2nd class family... I hate associating with scum like you. Ignoring this bitch from now on

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
SatishMotaNaak1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:13:04 PM

Join hands with me and lets turn 21 into 210 BTC.

Also, you can design a logo and earn too Roll Eyes.

Start earning more: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=823088.0
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: