Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:58:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 4590 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:06:32 AM

Loan Amount: 0.2 BTC
Repayment time: 5 days
Repayment Amount: 0.25 BTC
Collateral: Online game accounts/Game keys.

Address: 184FStQLfUTwhvhSNyBoA1eBYFVtE4suMx
In <20 minutes you went from needing .2 BTC to needing .5 BTC. I would say this has a very unlikely chance of getting repaid
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:53:19 AM

Forgot you wanted it posted directly here, so this is a copy of my loan offering:

Amount: Total 7.58 btc, 4.5 btc available.

Duration: 30-45 days (can be paid back earlier depending on negotiations)

Repayment amount: Principle + 10% interest (4.95 btc) again, negotiable up to 15%.

Loan purpose: I am deeply involved in btc trades and also in the altcoin scene. My previous transactions in the trust category can speak for themselves. At the moment I am building up capital for a significant investment into a proven technology and trading projects that should take off soon. Feel free to ask me any question about my past trades and purposes for this loan.

Austin previously loaned a good portion to me for the loan, and has agreed to roll over the entire amount plus interest to the current one. That portion is set aside for austin alone, you have up to 4.5 btc and corresponding collateral you can loan for - you can check the previous thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=751645.0;all

I can provide a collateral in different coins to cover most of the loan at the current market price, if that would ease your concerns due to this request being a relatively large amount. Escrow will be the one we both agree on that can be trusted to hold the collateral.

Also, you can say my collateral is my reputation not only on btc talk forum trading reputation, but also my crypto reputation in general (irc, twitter, other forums etc) since people i work with know my forum handle. I would like to state this just to make clear what I am proposing.

Thank you for taking time to read this request - I have posted in several threads seeking a loan for similar conditions. Anyone who comes first will have priority in terms of negotiations.

Most terms are negotiable, and collateral covers 100% at slightly below current market rates, meaning you will most likely end up with 110% of the loan as a collateral.

Once again, up to 4.5 btc loan accepted for corresponding collateral.

Thank you in advance

Edit: Adjusted for new collateral amount and corresponding loan amount available on 10/31.
Syntax12

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:35:55 PM

Really extrimely Cheesy lonaed your btc without collateral
Elhamer

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:49:39 PM

Quickseller I need a amount from 0.1 - 0.5 for a promotion on a website I have collateral and the amount won't be risked. I can see since I posted on your thread about how you made a loan thread but don't loan hardly anyone that you are trying to stop me from getting a loan on this thread.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:39:08 PM

Quickseller I need a amount from 0.1 - 0.5 for a promotion on a website I have collateral and the amount won't be risked. I can see since I posted on your thread about how you made a loan thread but don't loan hardly anyone that you are trying to stop me from getting a loan on this thread.
I hope that you realize that you leaving me negative trust after I decline to lend to you (as well as after I call you out for requesting different loan amounts) only lowers your credibility (and trustworthiness).

You also do not have collateral that would cover any losses that a lender would incur in the event of a default so the amount would be risked.
Elhamer

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:46:25 PM

1. I have collateral
2. I explained that I need anywhere from 0.1-0.5 (calling me out on what I explained to you? ok?)
3. You shouldn't being loaning people if you're not willing to take a little bit of a risk even when someone has collateral.

Good luck making money with your 0.01 loans with 0.001 interest.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: