Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:13:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ULTRACOIN TEAM SCAM  (Read 2250 times)
rhin0 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:10:53 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 02:43:38 AM by rhin0

Hi guys i open this because ultracoin Team scam all people the name is PAULR1 AKA Richardminer.  Fabiantech And many others do not let nobody make moré pools for ultracoin only they want have control to the all network to can manipulate the coins they have 4 Devteam pool is ridículios hére You can see how how how he wants me to stay quiet

https://i.imgur.com/tl5G46r.jpg
fabietech

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:58:52 PM

Hello Thiago / rhin0,

I dont know what you are doing or what your problem is! but fabietech ( thats me ) is not a Allias like you know offcource because wel talked allot of times on skype.
I understand that your not happy that Steven have arranged that he want better, faster and stable pools what he can create with Kracko.

i dont see your problem thiago pools ( we even promote on the website of UTC ) are still open and we hope that allot of people will stay there! only we cant pay you anymore to keep the pools working what we are already doing for a couple of months.

Then you are coming with a Alias story Huh? SO WHAT? If there is what i dont think so ( i know paul very good ) have a Alias? who cares! i dont see the problem.

The only thing that is bothering you is that we wont pay your BTC montly anymore, so promoto your pool and i hope that allot of people will join! we dont want the network but Ultracoin is growing
and we need more proffesional en better ( servers, knowledge ) of pool Devs.

Im sorry m8. also please remove this post this is FUD and lies and we dont want that for Ultracoin

Regards,
Fabietech ( also not a Allias ) Wink

Official Ultracoin Team

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Welcome to the future !

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 10:03:23 PM

To everybody who is interested.

Please read this quote below from our official Marketing and PR Director of UTC and all will be clear for you.

The case off this exiting "conspiracy theory" is closed by this statement for our Official Ultracoin team.

Off cours, we are still open for questions from everybody about it by email.

For the rest will this case be closed for our Ultracoin team so we can put our energy to serve Ultracoin and only Ultracoin !

It has been to the attention of the Ultracoin management team for some time that the pools http://ultracoins.info/, http://ultracoiners.info/ and http://www.ultracoinpool.info/ are not being run per our standards. This is why, after unanimous agreement, we have decided to demote these pools to unofficial status. It is important that infrastructure endorsed by the management team is top of the line and supported with a competent operator in charge. That is why we are hiring Kracko as a pool operator and full time developer for Ultracoin. It is no secret as to Kracko's achievements in the past month as partners with us, we have seen three new pools, including a multi-pool, support for Ultrablockparty, support for the old development pools and other technical developments behind the scenes. All three of Kracko's pools will now don official status, making four official pools including Ultrablockparty, our newest European pool. I have full faith in Kracko, his talents as a developer are truly impressive and his professionalism is impeccable, a rarity in the crypto world. I am very excited to have him on our team as he will be a tremendous player in the future of Ultracoin.

I ask at this time that everyone who is currently on an unofficial pool consider switching to utc.tumblingblock.com, utc2.tumblingblock.com or ultrablockparty.com for the following reasons:

* Due to resource restrictions on the old pool's, the orphan rate is higher for other pools. This is due to a bottleneck being created on the server that the old pools are hosted on. Spreading the hashrate will not only increase the security of the network, but it would also make sure other miner's, including new miner's, have a reason to mine Ultracoin.

* The new pools are much more secure than the old pool's and are always supported. If there is an issue on the new pools, rest assured that we can support them and fix issues as they arise. Our goal is to prevent issues before they ever even happen.

* We now have a European pool, Ultrablockparty.com, it is the only pool located in Amsterdam. This gives many users a much more efficient pool to mine on and also diversifies our pool's geographically.

* Our new pool's are blazing fast. Based on dedicated servers powered by highly efficient hardware including SSD's and high end Intel's, you can be sure that your hash is being processed as efficiently as possible.

* You will know your hash is being used correctly, by creating incentives to spread the hashrate, we will no longer see miners congregating on one pool. This way, you know that your contribution to the network is always a healthy one.

* More fee's go to the dev team, with our own proprietary pool's and support, less funds go into overhead and more goes to developments.

* Faster pool's allow the blockchain to load faster in wallets.

Pool's are the life blood of any crypto-currency, and that is why we are taking them seriously and only supporting the best pool's for Ultracoin. This way we can offer the community a consistent, high quality experience while mining. Please consider making the switch today.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

Welcome to the future of Ultracoin - now upgrading to Ultracoin 3.0
rhin0 (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:24:45 AM

Look how those boys from ultracoin coming with 0 argument to SAY not scam i have the proof
They want all the miner only used they pools

https://i.imgur.com/F9JrFP3.jpg

rhin0 (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:31:12 AM

This guy Paulr1 come hére with all his Fud AKA Richardminer this boy want to have control to ultracoin since this coin is another scam coin be carefull FOLKS do not buy

https://i.imgur.com/OgFSgef.jpg

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: