Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:46:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CND] CanNabisDarkcoin - X11 - LOGO CONTEST - MULTIPOOL BOUNTY AND MUCH MORE.  (Read 53779 times)
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 03:23:25 PM

completely (un)related - ninjalaunch this morning: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=835219.0 another dark ganja coin! Cheesy

Their logo Smiley

best logo ive seen here... I bet you have designed this masterpiece no??
That is real proof how much you are eligible to talk about logos.

That logo above , if you look better has a transparent rectangular inside, which means that Marijuana leaf clipart is just pasted on some concentric circle found on net. That means that logo is not original, and it's not worth anything.

And yes, i have a website, and if you look more closer, in the bottom left of this post, there is some space left for signatures, filled with some text, and if you accidentally click on that you will be taken to my website Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
firedoner

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:33:02 PM

completely (un)related - ninjalaunch this morning: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=835219.0 another dark ganja coin! Cheesy

Their logo Smiley

best logo ive seen here... I bet you have designed this masterpiece no??
That is real proof how much you are eligible to talk about logos.

That logo above , if you look better has a transparent rectangular inside, which means that Marijuana leaf clipart is just pasted on some concentric circle found on net. That means that logo is not original, and it's not worth anything.

And yes, i have a website, and if you look more closer, in the bottom left of this post, there is some space left for signatures, filled with some text, and if you accidentally click on that you will be taken to my website Wink

lool i guess in your fictitious ''LOGOCREATOR'' planet you dont have sarcasm??

and i saw it was bro lol really... its not even vector lol this is worth nothing at all... just like most of your logos although darkkush logo is better than what ive seen you produce.. clearly you whipped in up in a few minutues...(please im honestly not trying to cause any personal problems, im not attacking your character or anything..just looking at your stuff objectively)

loool Ive always wondered what those things were in the signature box... what would i have done if you werent hear... my saviour Mr logocreator Smiley

will love to get inspiration from your site thanks a mill
iawgoM

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:45:26 PM

firedoner, this is how you should post your images directly on forum:

Code:
[img]http://url.to.your.image/image.png[/img]

So, your logo suggestion should look like this:
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/cwAjkfy.png[/img]

Please note, your image is too big and it wont fit in forums, try resizing it and reuploading.
KidCrypto

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:49:01 PM

ROFL laughing at the people who get fooled by a logo that wasn't made by a kid (munne, probably as bad as sys).

I am very disappointed in the developer of this coin. They have really done nothing, no roadmap, no updates. Why do you expect people to invest in your IPO with no company/plan, etc. If this was a fairly mined coin then I wouldn't care so much. But you took  people's BTC as an investyment, so you need to use that BTC to further this coin. So far this has been an embarrassment to crypto. I fell stupid I bought ICO even though I have profited.
firedoner

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:49:13 PM

firedoner, this is how you should post your images directly on forum:

Code:
[img]http://url.to.your.image/image.png[/img]

So, your logo suggestion should look like this:
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/cwAjkfy.png[/img]

Please note, your image is too big and it wont fit in forums, try resizing it and reuploading.

Thanks alot for that, will use this piece of info for sure, you actually helped
firedoner

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:57:35 PM

ROFL laughing at the people who get fooled by a logo that wasn't made by a kid (munne, probably as bad as sys).

I am very disappointed in the developer of this coin. They have really done nothing, no roadmap, no updates. Why do you expect people to invest in your IPO with no company/plan, etc. If this was a fairly mined coin then I wouldn't care so much. But you took  people's BTC as an investyment, so you need to use that BTC to further this coin. So far this has been an embarrassment to crypto. I fell stupid I bought ICO even though I have profited.

whats a good logo then??? maybe doge for you? lol

and i completely agree with the second point you made for sure
logocreator
Legendary

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 04:07:04 PM

Fully agree with your statement.

logocreator
Legendary

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 05:46:15 PM

firedoner

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:50:32 PM

i like this.. much simpler... why dont you try something with negative space?? we are getting there tho well done
logocreator
Legendary

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 06:34:34 PM

Thanks, What do you mean with negative space ?

firedoner

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:08:59 PM

http://www.boredpanda.com/negative-space-logos/

for example with your logo now, it has negative space... however there isnt any image you have created with the space... the article attached will let you know in bit more depth... its a very clever way of making logos and is simple...look at starbucks logo, it uses negative space to create the lady.

What i attached has logo examples which you will find very useful

Sarahiko

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:16:52 PM

That is one of the fundamental to be a brand/logo designer.
firedoner

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:17:49 PM

That is one of the fundamental to be a brand/logo designer.

exactly... couldnt have said it better
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:31:29 PM

And crypto investing 101... Don't invest in a coin where dev has a newbie account. Coin was good for a quick flip. Nothing else.
firedoner

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:33:09 PM

And crypto investing 101... Don't invest in a coin where dev has a newbie account. Coin was good for a quick flip. Nothing else.

its true, most coins are only good for a quick flip... people dont learn and get burned
logocreator
Legendary

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 09:27:06 PM

for example with your logo now, it has negative space... however there isnt any image you have created with the space... the article attached will let you know in bit more depth... its a very clever way of making logos and is simple...look at starbucks logo, it uses negative space to create the lady.

I didnt understood the word, cos in my language , that is not called negative space. Cos Smiley after all space can not be negative. It is just space.
However, that requires some kind, any kind of background, and will look as a banner, not like a logo, so after that i will get cryticsm that it is not a logo.

But i decided to do it for you, cos i see that you are very upon logo for Cannabis. so here we are:

firedoner

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:33:18 PM

I didnt understood the word, cos in my language , that is not called negative space. Cos Smiley after all space can not be negative. It is just space.
However, that requires some kind, any kind of background, and will look as a banner, not like a logo, so after that i will get cryticsm that it is not a logo.

But i decided to do it for you, cos i see that you are very upon logo for Cannabis. so here we are:

No i see what you mean, and it can be a white background or any colour... to be honest great logo designers use negative space... most are not designers and know a miniscule amount regarding logos...so criticism is not a worry... i really do think for a logo that is much much better

if you got criticism from designers.... then it can improve everything, but not from amateurs............its like getting trading advice from a pro day trader...or trading advice from a noobie trader that got lucky one time and thinks he knows

Overall much better....
firedoner

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:54:09 PM

cannabis.dark (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:15:32 AM

To keep this thread clean, please post your logo submissions here:

Logo Submissions
Infiltrashun

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:06:07 AM

This coin's ooking pretty damn good IMO

I mean, with fully functional anon already and that roadmap and only having a 20k marketcap I feel like its going to go through the roof crazy fast as soon as the community sees and hears about all that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: