Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CND] CanNabisDarkcoin - X11 - LOGO CONTEST - MULTIPOOL BOUNTY AND MUCH MORE.  (Read 53779 times)
firedoner

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:30:22 PM

these guys on here ... dont know what a logo is... how can you recognize what you dont know... plus roscoin and al those other coins have the worst logos...

please go and research what logos are?.. there are many articles to help you

Look at Munne for example...
binarygangster

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:36:11 PM

So, everybody please continue to freak out because this is a cannabis coin and continue to dump. Please. Actually, please don't because I don't have any free btc at the moment to fill your orders.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cannabisdarkcoin/

I see a coin with a supply of less than 7 million, currently under 800 sat that provides anonymous features, again, for a cannabis related coin.

The developer is active here and twitter. Not sure what else you want of him.

This coin has value because it's the only unique cannabis related coin due to the anonymizing features within the wallet. This should coin is set up to be the standard among cannabis related coins and is leading the pack in everything you could want and/or need.

Continue to dump and see what happens when smart investors continue to gather this coin up. CND is gonna lead the way yet people sell like they are satisfied with their puny 800% profit. This coin is easily capable of 50k so once the kiddies stop throwing away their coins, the serious investors will hold on and enjoy the ride to real profits.
firedoner

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:38:02 PM

So, everybody please continue to freak out because this is a cannabis coin and continue to dump. Please. Actually, please don't because I don't have any free btc at the moment to fill your orders.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cannabisdarkcoin/

I see a coin with a supply of less than 7 million, currently under 800 sat that provides anonymous features, again, for a cannabis related coin.

The developer is active here and twitter. Not sure what else you want of him.

This coin has value because it's the only unique cannabis related coin due to the anonymizing features within the wallet. This should coin is set up to be the standard among cannabis related coins and is leading the pack in everything you could want and/or need.

Continue to dump and see what happens when smart investors continue to gather this coin up. CND is gonna lead the way yet people sell like they are satisfied with their puny 800% profit. This coin is easily capable of 50k so once the kiddies stop throwing away their coins, the serious investors will hold on and enjoy the ride to real profits.

sounds awesome
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:38:15 PM

these guys on here ... dont know what a logo is... how can you recognize what you dont know... plus roscoin and al those other coins have the worst logos...

MNE is a nice coin. But lets face it, maybe ROSCoin logo sucks Cheesy but the suggestions for CND are not much better Cheesy I won't give any coins for the suggested logo's if you ask me Cheesy
firedoner

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:48:22 PM

MNE is a nice coin. But lets face it, maybe ROSCoin logo sucks Cheesy but the suggestions for CND are not much better Cheesy I won't give any coins for the suggested logo's if you ask me Cheesy

well i dont think so tbh, but i wouldnt ask you ever........ i mean you paid for roscoin choc logo... and the new one...and ethancoin old one god knows how many others... so when it comes to logos i wouldnt dream of asking you ...no offence
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:50:18 PM

well i dont think so tbh, but i wouldnt ask you ever........ i mean you paid for roscoin choc logo... and the new one...and ethancoin old one god knows how many others... so when it comes to logos i wouldnt dream of asking you ...no offence

Grin It is a logo Smiley
firedoner

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:57:37 PM

Grin It is a logo Smiley
that is how amateurs and those that are not professionals in the world of design and branding view a logo... which is why most coin logos are these dead 3d shiney metal looking thins...thats not a logo.. more a design for promotion..but no logo... so far very few coins have that apart from the biggies...

just check out the most successful companies in the world in any industry... and you will see the true value of logo design..and their elements.. its nothing like here they are simple and profesh..
firedoner

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:10:42 PM

look how awesome the branding looks on Munne.... they clearly hired professionals to do it... and they will have great success simply because it looks professional... this coin could benefit from such powerful branding...

smart investors reading this...will agree
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:32:56 PM

Head and shoulders pattern?

If so, expect the price to drop.  In all fairness, the "head" is typically higher than both shoulders, however I've seen head and shoulder patterns before where the head was lower than the shoulders, and sure enough the price dropped.  Be cautious.

Called it from the chart. Now the question is where's the floor and at what price will there be consolidation?
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 02:37:46 PM

look how awesome the branding looks on Munne.... they clearly hired professionals to do it... and they will have great success simply because it looks professional... this coin could benefit from such powerful branding...

In the first part you are right, there is difference between logo and design for promotion. ROS has Design for promotion, and actual look of the coin if ever become a real physical coin.
In the second part, about MNE logo, no offense but it looks like low budget chinese company that sells swimming accesories and swimming pools: look here. MNE doesn have design at all. That can not be called design, and it is not worth a single dollar in the world od design.

Conclusion, if you noticed here, on this forum, we are not building companies, we are just building promotional, alternative , virtual currencies, that we have unsigned agreement that worth something.
And in the end, there are a lot of companies in the world, which are multi bilion companies, but they have a logo that sucks, and anyway they are one great success.
So logo or promotional design is not first thing in this virtual world.

"powerful branding..." pfff

Will you buy 10M Roscoins if logo looks like this ?

If you buy, i think that they will change to logo of Roscoin whatever you wish.

iawgoM

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:40:55 PM

How long till you select a logo? Any deadlines...?

Are there any logo's? The logo's that has been posted really sucks, honestly Cheesy

Some ideas have been posted. And tbh I asked the dev if there is a deadline for submissions. What do you know, maybe I (and others) like to post something better, but just want to know how much time I have to do it?

As for firedoner and his comments. He's bragging about how his logo is "professional" and others don't know shit about how logo should look like. Dude...this is a coin, not some kind of wannabe-respectful corporation. It even has cannabis in it's name?! How "professional" should and can it look like? It's not like Wall Street people are going to see it and throw bags of money on it because it looks professional..lol...
iawgoM

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:42:15 PM

In the first part you are right, there is difference between logo and design for promotion. ROS has Design for promotion, and actual look of the coin if ever become a real physical coin.
In the second part, about MNE logo, no offense but it looks like low budget chinese company that sells swimming accesories and swimming pools: look here. MNE doesn have design at all. That can not be called design, and it is not worth a single dollar in the world od design.

Conclusion, if you noticed here, on this forum, we are not building companies, we are just building promotional, alternative , virtual currencies, that we have unsigned agreement that worth something.
And in the end, there are a lot of companies in the world, which are multi bilion companies, but they have a logo that sucks, and anyway they are one great success.

Guess you and me posted at the same time, but thinking quite a like Smiley
firedoner

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:48:12 PM

Will you buy 10M Roscoins if logo looks like this ?

If you buy, i think that they will change to logo of Roscoin whatever you wish.

of course it is design... the munne logo is better than ANY logo you have created so far... including that eye soar you made earlier... and you are write... there isnt any real money thrown at crypto... your right there... crypto is still a very insignificant slice of the market... and give me an example of multi-billion corps with logos that suck please?? you make a logo and give no meaning to it... you dont think of colour and shape psychology or didly squat lol

but you are right...in this virtual world it doesnt matter as much i guess although it sure makes a great impact regardless.

plus that example logo u did sucks big time... i know its a concept of the Mne JUST TO SHOW ME...but still your version doesnt work where as munne logo does work Smiley
firedoner

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:52:25 PM

How long till you select a logo? Any deadlines...?

Are there any logo's? The logo's that has been posted really sucks, honestly Cheesy

Some ideas have been posted. And tbh I asked the dev if there is a deadline for submissions. What do you know, maybe I (and others) like to post something better, but just want to know how much time I have to do it?

As for firedoner and his comments. He's bragging about how his logo is "professional" and others don't know shit about how logo should look like. Dude...this is a coin, not some kind of wannabe-respectful corporation. It even has cannabis in it's name?! How "professional" should and can it look like? It's not like Wall Street people are going to see it and throw bags of money on it because it looks professional..lol...

i would love to see your logo designs... do you have a website ? you sound full of creativity and please post your design as i want to be truly inspired

im not bragging what so ever... and again your right this is not a company... we are still just playing games with crypto, but people take you more seriously with a good logo regardless... and cannabis is professional...... dont you pay attention... if its legal in some states then there its  a professional name lol its medicinal.. isnt that something that demands professionalism?? from when the governemnt endorses it... it demands professionalism.. lol

yeah i agree its not wall street... so...
iawgoM

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:04:35 PM

completely (un)related - ninjalaunch this morning: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=835219.0 another dark ganja coin! Cheesy

Their logo Smiley
firedoner

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:10:30 PM

completely (un)related - ninjalaunch this morning: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=835219.0 another dark ganja coin! Cheesy

Their logo Smiley

best logo ive seen here... I bet you have designed this masterpiece no??
iawgoM

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:11:35 PM

i would love to see your logo designs... do you have a website ? you sound full of creativity and please post your design as i want to be truly inspired

Before starting to scream, at least you should make such effort to read the whole thread. I'm actually the first one who posted a logo suggestion in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=825005.msg9300576#msg9300576 It's cannabis, and it's dark - go figure Smiley

And pls stop flaming - I'm not the most creative person around and I'm well aware of it...but at least 3 people commented that they like it. I didn't notice that for other entries... Plus, I didn't do what you are doing - calling everybody else ignorant when it comes to logo design.

P.S. if you need help to post pictures instead of links - I'd be happy to help you.
iawgoM

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:12:23 PM

Their logo Smiley

No, I did not...I accidentaly stumbled upon this thread few minutes ago...
firedoner

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:17:45 PM

Before starting to scream, at least you should make such effort to read the whole thread. I'm actually the first one who posted a logo suggestion in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=825005.msg9300576#msg9300576 It's cannabis, and it's dark - go figure Smiley

And pls stop flaming - I'm not the most creative person around and I'm well aware of it...but at least 3 people commented that they like it. I didn't notice that for other entries... Plus, I didn't do what you are doing - calling everybody else ignorant when it comes to logo design.

P.S. if you need help to post pictures instead of links - I'd be happy to help you.

Ihave...i saw that promotional design earlier in thread...ahh that was a valiant effort on your part i must say... i really liked the colour.........  and the cannabis sign...

lol well better than logocreators efforts lol ... and no im sure you are creative honestly...

im not caslling people ignorant... its just an obvious observation thats all..

PS... yes please i will be glad to get help from you on the matter Smiley
firedoner

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:18:18 PM

Their logo Smiley

No, I did not...I accidentaly stumbled upon this thread few minutes ago...

i was going to say....you captured the essence and personality of the coins image
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: