Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:24:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ToTheMoon.is -- Moneypot in space  (Read 11580 times)
BBmmBB

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:59:04 PM

Not saying this site is a scam, but one day while I was on dice.ninja, the owner mentioned in the chat that he was working on some nicer graphics for a moneypot clone and posted a prelimiary sketchup of a rocket.  Again, this is 100% speculative and I don't have much of a reputation here, but thought it might be of interest to know.

I saw that too.

Just to clarify, you mean the owner of dice.ninja, dmf. He posted a rocket animation.

It was quite a lot more complex than the one on tothemoon - the rocket accelerated, rotated, blurred, etc. using WebGL animation (like his "fancy bets" stuff) whereas tothemoon appears to be simple CSS3 animation - the rocket never moves, the starfield is a constant diagonal scroll, etc.

I thought I downloaded it and viewed the source code, and remember being impressed by it, but now I can't find it. Maybe I just did a right-click -> view-source in the browser rather than saving it to disk. I think it was hosted on d.n so now it's gone. Sad

it's all the same people why who acting the fool? ..you caught up here in your own lies!  Wink
Tothemoonguy (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 06:09:09 PM

http://tothemoon.is/faq
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:08:24 PM

I thought I downloaded it and viewed the source code, and remember being impressed by it, but now I can't find it. Maybe I just did a right-click -> view-source in the browser rather than saving it to disk. I think it was hosted on d.n so now it's gone. Sad

Yeah, it was hosted on: https://dice.ninja/static/html/new.html

Unfortunately I didn't make a copy of it either Sad

well sounds like we are getting closer ... if this turns out to be the same owners as dice.ninja(dmf/JoeMattie?)

...that would make sense.... lets pull the website information!!!! ;-)
Tothemoonguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 10:29:56 PM

I am allowed to copy it, so I decided to give it my own theme that I always envisioned. Ok this created competition and that's never fun but that doesn't mean you should keep bashing me in the topic, i have never even posted in moneypot chat or topic leave alone try to advertise to any of your players.

Only thing I failed when launched was when I didn't read the license, it took me less then 24 hours to comply. You guys kept pushing  until it was good enough displayed and i do comply every time to improve to what you want.
For the record I updated the faq here: http://tothemoon.is/faq and I even added a question that doesn't need to be there.

Now you start bashing me for being from dice.ninja
Tothemoon has nothing to do with dice.ninja. I don't know how to do WebGL anyway.

Btw;
I signed an address with 100 BTC so I thought I get some reputation. Nobody seems to give a shit.
I processed already over 60 BTC withdraws, nobody gives a shit either. Site started down 40 BTC to few guys and I payed it. This is a lot of money guys.
I didnt put the source in a href tag; let's burn this guy down.

If the replies keep like this, I will simple stop the site. I have a job and life guys.
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:46:19 PM

I am allowed to copy it, so I decided to give it my own theme that I always envisioned. Ok this created competition and that's never fun but that doesn't mean you should keep bashing me in the topic, i have never even posted in moneypot chat or topic leave alone try to advertise to any of your players.

Only thing I failed when launched was when I didn't read the license, it took me less then 24 hours to comply. You guys kept pushing  until it was good enough displayed and i do comply every time to improve to what you want.
For the record I updated the faq here: http://tothemoon.is/faq and I even added a question that doesn't need to be there.

Tothemoon has nothing to do with dice.ninja. I don't know how to do WebGL anyway.

Btw;
I signed an address with 100 BTC so I thought I get some reputation. Nobody seems to give a shit.
I processed already over 60 BTC withdraws, nobody gives a shit either. Site started down 40 BTC to few guys and I payed it. This is a lot of money guys.

If the replies keep like this, I will simple stop the site. I have a job and life guys.

nice one buddy ! ~ send me the 1BTC you owe me for spamming with my name ! We are checking all your website and i.p. info ...looks like you are linked to dice.ninja crew! :\
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:57:57 AM

Tothemoonguy, it's just the troll, you can safely ignore him. The ones you should consult and discuss this would be dooglus and espringe.

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:27:09 AM

Nobody is bashing you. I am just trying to get you to comply with the license.

That BBmmBB guy is an asshole. Nothing he says is true. His brain doesn't work properly. Everything is a conspiracy to his eyes. It's best to click 'ignore' and stop reading what he writes. It saves a lot of time and you don't miss any useful information, trust me.

I just checked it. It the link takes me to a page that has this on it:

That's the moneypot source, not your modified version. You are meant to link to your modified version.

BB thinks that everyone running a dice site is the same person. But he's fucked in the head and everyone ignores him. You should do the same.

I don't mean to be a "hardass". Just link your site to the site's code. That's all you need to do. Smiley

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:03:47 AM

https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/plt-cmp-eng ------->Chris "dooglus" Moore needs some special attention.
they are like : hey man ,,,the more phone calls will make sure it's provably fair  Wink lolz
plock

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:19:44 AM

I am allowed to copy it, so I decided to give it my own theme that I always envisioned.

You are allowed to do what you want with the code within the terms of the licence.

This is something you didn't do originally, hence the problem in the first place.

Ok this created competition and that's never fun but that doesn't mean you should keep bashing me in the topic, i have never even posted in moneypot chat or topic leave alone try to advertise to any of your players.

If competition was an issue the code would never have been released OSS.

Only thing I failed when launched was when I didn't read comply with the license

FIFY

You also acted like a complete dick when informed about the licence.

If only you had done this originally you wouldn't be in the mess you're currently in.

He's trolling you.

Btw;

No one cares because you don't care.

Or to put it more succinctly, you didn't care enough about your business/website to even read the licence let alone comply with it, but you expect others to care that you have a gambling site?

No one cares.

But what you should be doing is learning from this. You fucked up, you got burned (slightly) by your own ego and stubbornness. Painful, yep. Valuable, extremely.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:25:15 AM

But what you should be doing is learning from this. You fucked up, you got burned (slightly) by your own ego and stubbornness. Painful, yep. Valuable, extremely.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Also, I'm going to remove my negative trust, since you do seem to now be complying with the terms of the license, Mr. ToTheMoon.

The trust comment said:

Took the source code of moneypot.com, slightly modified it, and released it as his own game without making his source code changes available.

This is in violation with the license under which the moneypot.com source code was released. He knows this, but is still "considering" whether to comply with the license or not.

This isn't the behaviour of kind of person I want to trust with my coins.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:33:16 AM

Not saying this site is a scam, but one day while I was on dice.ninja, the owner mentioned in the chat that he was working on some nicer graphics for a moneypot clone and posted a prelimiary sketchup of a rocket.  Again, this is 100% speculative and I don't have much of a reputation here, but thought it might be of interest to know.

I saw that too.

Just to clarify, you mean the owner of dice.ninja, dmf. He posted a rocket animation.

It was quite a lot more complex than the one on tothemoon - the rocket accelerated, rotated, blurred, etc. using WebGL animation (like his "fancy bets" stuff) whereas tothemoon appears to be simple CSS3 animation - the rocket never moves, the starfield is a constant diagonal scroll, etc.

dmf show me that game too. it was on a diffrent server. i remember him telling to chat site so would could talk. he gave me serveraddress.but i didnt save it. do you still have that address?

i might have taken a screenshot but i have to go thur 1,000 of them. will update info if i find it
Tothemoonguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 10:46:34 AM

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Also, I'm going to remove my negative trust, since you do seem to now be complying with the terms of the license, Mr. ToTheMoon.

Thank you, appreciate it.
EM051

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:54:00 AM

tothemoon.is bot responding -_-

what happend to the site?
PangPang

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:25:53 AM

tothemoon.is bot responding -_-

what happend to the site?

I don't seem to find any problem on the site or the autobet bot. Could you be more specific on the problem you have?

feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:30:55 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2014, 10:50:42 AM by feryjhie

the site is down or just me ?
i cant open the site now

Edit: now it work fine Cheesy
EM051

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:26:15 AM

sorry wrong klik i mean not responded but it`s ok now Smiley
SirLolicon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:52:54 AM

ToTheMoon seems to have grown a lot since I last used it Smiley
kudos to you man!

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:00:27 PM

Is there any promotion for this site?
I see huge potential to reach out the market better than moneypot.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:07:29 PM

Yes, Just like free giveway or signature campaign just like money pot did.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
dsly

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:39:51 PM

Yes, Just like free giveway or signature campaign just like money pot did.

They actually offer 5 bits which is more than moneypot. They might want to consider a signature campaign.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: