Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:04:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MoneyPak Exchanger  (Read 1871 times)
aslmlk (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2012, 03:26:42 PM

I am a Moneypak exchanger. I have large volumes of moneypaks for sale or exchange and I can also process your moneypaks. I spend most of my time converting my own paks so to be honest I am most interested in exchanging my moneypaks for your currency (LR is the preferred payment method). I can however provide you with LR, Western Union, and Virtual Credit Cards. The rates will fluctuate on a daily basis based on my changing capabilities but I guarantee you that you will be satisfied with the results. I can be contacted via yahoo messenger at nafinance@ymail.com. Put moneypak exchange in your add request.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 19, 2012, 04:55:09 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2012, 06:32:45 PM by Stephen Gornick

Liberty Reserve (LR) is non-reversible, just as Bitcoins and (for the most part) MoneyPak codes are.

With LR and MoneyPak there isn't much opportunity for escrow to be done, without there being fees and risks to the escrow partner.

Do you have a trust rating on the #bitcoin-otc Web of Trust (WoT) perhaps so that a trader can be more comfortable entering this type of trade?  (or, will you send the MoneyPak first if the trader has a good trust history with the WoT?)
 - http://www.bitcoin-otc.com
 - http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratings.php

Incidentally there is a BTC -> MoneyPak service,  http://BTCPak.com but they don't work with LR so this might be a useful service for some.

I can however provide you with LR, Western Union, and Virtual Credit Cards.

So you are saying that you will also accept a MoneyPak code and will then pay out Liberty Reserve (or Western Union, or Virtual Credit Cards) for those MoneyPak funds?

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

aslmlk (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2012, 05:37:18 PM

It will be entirely based on trust. I came across this site 2 months ago when I was looking for someone to exchange my moneypaks for anything tangible but there was no real service available. I have been to the btcpak website but they only pay out bitcoins in moneypaks they do not accept moneypaks for bitcoins. I can now clear moneypaks instantly and I can payout through any of the methods I mentioned previously (WU, LR, Virtual CC). I do not have LR stocked so that conversion 24 hours. WU is 24 hours and virtual CC is instant. Because I do not have a rep yet I would be willing to work with highly rated individuals that I find on this site Jr members and newbies need not apply. I would provide you with one of my moneypak codes and wait for you to pay me to start. But I will not send upfront funds for your moneypaks. I can assure you though that I am for real and once I find a group of trusted individuals I will stop posting and deal strictly with them. I am available via yahoo messenger at nafinance@ymail.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: