Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:09:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mathematical proof of god  (Read 4925 times)
Dark_Vader

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:33:16 PM

Here i have the mathematical proof:

8 x 8 = 64
(6 / 3) + (4 / 3) = 3.333 rounded to 3
HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:36:57 PM

8 x 8 = 64
HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!

Nonsense here is the proof:

d4nk = gr33dy sc4mm3r

Dark_Vader

Activity: 83

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:10:47 PM

8 x 8 = 64
HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!

d4nk = gr33dy sc4mm3r

Give this man a cookie!  Grin

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:14:37 PM

8 x 8 = 64
HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!

d4nk = gr33dy sc4mm3r

Give this man a cookie!  Grin

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 07:18:29 PM

so dank, would you say that you consider yourself enlightened?

Almost.  Am very close.

so dank, you don't need a soul to become enlightened?  Anyone can do as easily as they can experience egodeath?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
nsimmons

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:29:22 PM

This thread is boring!

Can we have some actual math discussion? I love how dank referred to some set builder notation as "jargon", and then spews nothing but.

Proofs from Aquinas before algebra existed don't count.

More math!

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:32:38 PM

Can we have some actual math discussion? I love how dank referred to some set builder notation as "jargon", and then spews nothing but.
If your looking for an interesting educational discussion, choosing a "dank thread" was a poor choice.

nsimmons

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:33:50 PM

If your looking for an interesting educational discussion, choosing a "dank thread" was a poor choice.

HAHA

bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 08:01:51 AM

If you want to crucify dank, fine.

Let he who is without blame hammer the first nail.

Who is ready to equate themselves with the Lord that only sees perfection? How will you ever balance such an equation when you do not practice forgiveness?

Dank rebels against your greed.

HOW CAN BITCOIN HEAL A SICKENED WORLD IF BITCOINERS DO NOT DIAGNOSE THE ILLNESS?

The root of all evil is the love of money.

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
nsimmons

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:05:19 AM

If you want to crucify dank, fine.

Let he who is without blame hammer the first nail.

Who is ready to equate themselves with the Lord that only sees perfection? How will you ever balance such an equation when you do not practice forgiveness?

HOW CAN BITCOIN HEAL A SICKENED WORLD IF BITCOINERS DO NOT DIAGNOSE THE ILLNESS?

No math  Sad you fail as well.

bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 08:11:26 AM

No math  Sad you fail as well.
Get on your feet; it's time to do some math!

Quotes from a brilliant mathematician, and related:

Quote from: Kurt Gödel
This blindness (or prejudice, or whatever you may call it) of logicians is indeed surprising. But I think the explanation is not hard to find. It lies in a widespread lack, at that time, of the required epistemological attitude toward metamathematics and toward non-finitary reasoning. …

[M]y objectivistic conception of mathematics and metamathematics in general, and of transfinite reasoning in particular, was fundamental also to my other work in logic.

How indeed could one think of expressing metamathematics in the mathematical systems themselves, if the latter are considered to consist of meaningless symbols which acquire some substitute of meaning only through metamathematics? [emphasis his] [8–9]

How can one expect to solve mathematical problems by mere analysis of the concepts occurring, if our analysis so far does not even suffice to set up the axioms? [110]

What I call the theological worldview is the idea that the world and everything in it has meaning and reason, and in particular a good and indubitable meaning. It follows immediately that our worldly existence, since it has in itself at most a very dubious meaning, can only be means to the end of another existence. The idea that everything in the world has a meaning [reason] is an exact analogue of the principle that everything has a cause, on which rests all of science. [217]
http://kevincarmody.com/math/goedel.html

bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 08:12:49 AM

How can one expect to solve mathematical problems by mere analysis of the concepts occurring, if our analysis so far does not even suffice to set up the axioms? [110]

Ponder it, if you dare.

Rayban34

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:12:55 AM

I suck at Maths.

I think God is very anthropomorphic in the sense that he hates, gives, loves, destroys, creates and so on. I've heard countless arguments from solid believers that we cannot attribute his traits to the way in which we think because he survives on a higher plane. Yet, in the same breath he floods the world because he feels his creations have become bitter and twisted. K, seems very human-like to me.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:40:42 AM

Ever heard of the blind leading the blind?

I've never been under any illusions from day 1 that bitcoin will cure a sickened world. It's another tool that will be used for both good and bad.

If someone was murdered from the motivation of jealousy, how was that evil event related to finance?

bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 11:23:37 AM

Was it?

It's a matter of your perspective and your participation.

Embrace love dank, let go of your hate. The universe is increasing it's vibration frequency, due to your inner unbalance. Love.

Suggest to educate self about forgiveness, and reach that high frequency yourself first.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 11:28:41 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 09:07:12 PM by Buffer Overflow

Was it?

It's a matter of your perspective and your participation.
Well generally what happens in a "dank thread" is he tells everyone his views, then if anyone disagrees with him, he replys with something completely unrelated or just simple dismisses and ignores it. That's why they always end up as "The Dank Show", purely for entertainment purposes.

Embrace love dank, let go of your hate. The universe is increasing it's vibration frequency, due to your inner unbalance. Love.

Suggest to educate self about forgiveness, and reach that high frequency yourself first.
I was actually just playing dank at his own silly games of just replying to a question with something completely unrelated. His favourite game. Smiley

God requires repentance and so must we. Dank shows none.
Suggest you educate yourself about dank.

Edit: In my life experience, handing out any unearned forgiveness too easily and others will just walk all over you. Others (including myself) should correct their wrongdoing with high priority order of precedence, or they are not genuine.

nsimmons

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:12:31 PM

No math  Sad you fail as well.
Get on your feet; it's time to do some math!

Quotes from a brilliant mathematician, and related:

This blindness (or prejudice, or whatever you may call it) of logicians is indeed surprising. But I think the explanation is not hard to find. It lies in a widespread lack, at that time, of the required epistemological attitude toward metamathematics and toward non-finitary reasoning. …

[M]y objectivistic conception of mathematics and metamathematics in general, and of transfinite reasoning in particular, was fundamental also to my other work in logic.

How indeed could one think of expressing metamathematics in the mathematical systems themselves, if the latter are considered to consist of meaningless symbols which acquire some substitute of meaning only through metamathematics? [emphasis his] [8–9]

What I call the theological worldview is the idea that the world and everything in it has meaning and reason, and in particular a good and indubitable meaning. It follows immediately that our worldly existence, since it has in itself at most a very dubious meaning, can only be means to the end of another existence. The idea that everything in the world has a meaning [reason] is an exact analogue of the principle that everything has a cause, on which rests all of science. [217]
http://kevincarmody.com/math/goedel.html

I don't see a single equation, axiom, definition, or proof in this quote or the website linked.

Philosophy as an exact theory should do for metaphysics as much as Newton did for physics. I think it is perfectly possible that the development of such a philosophical theory will take place within the next hundred years or even sooner [7.3.6; portion misquoted, corrected p. 288, 332]

Newtonian physics is wrong, this quote has turned out to be wrong.

I don’t think the brain came in the Darwinian manner. In fact, it is disprovable. Simple mechanism can’t yield the brain. I think the basic elements of the universe are simple. Life force is a primitive element of the universe and it obeys certain laws of action. These laws are not simple, and they are not mechanical. [6.2.12]

Most of his musings have turned out to be false with the passage of time and advancement in the physical sciences.

Here is one the OP should take to heart.
Intuition is not proof; it is the opposite of proof. We do not analyze intuition to see a proof but by intuition we see something without a proof. [9.2.46]

And again, this page has no math whatsoever. Quotes from a mathematician, who was wrong about a great many predictions, are not math.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:29:14 PM

Huh? The mathematical proof of God is the math that predicted the Higgs Boson. Now that we have found this elusive, little particle, just ask Steven Hawking what he calls it. The God particle. It'll be an interesting day if they ever find two of them at the same time. There probably is only ONE in the whole universe.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 09:40:39 PM

I will quote some math from that page; below are some axioms, both mathematical and philosophical.

Please say nice things or ask good questions; otherwise you Let the crucifixion of the messengers cointinue.

Quote from: Osho
[K]nowledge that is not your own is dangerous, more dangerous than ignorance, because it is a hidden ignorance, and you will not be able to see that you are deceiving yourself. You are carrying false coins and thinking that you are a rich man. Sooner or later your poverty will be revealed. Then you will be shocked.

I never suspect for a single moment their good intentions. Whatever these people are doing, they are doing with good intentions; but the questions is not of good intentions, the question is: What is the result?
"You may murder me with good intentions, but your good intentions cannot justify my murder.

They have no awareness of a different dimension of knowing, so whatever they are doing is done in deep sleep."

First: knowledge is borrowed, realise this. The very realisation becomes a dropping of it.... Learning means being responsive to whatsoever is around you.... This is a great learning, but not knowledge.

Become the truth
There is no way to find truth — except through finding it. There is simply no way unless you are without any mind within you — because mind is like a breeze, continuously flowing, and the flame goes on wavering. When mind is not there, the breeze stops, and the flame becomes unmoving. When your consciousness is an unmoving flame, you know the truth. You have to learn how not to follow the mind.

Nobody can give you the truth, nobody, not even a Buddha, a Jesus, a Krishna.... It is beautiful that truth is not transferable in any way. Unless you reach it, you cannot reach. Unless you become it, you never have it.

"A set is a unity of which its elements are the constituents. It is a fundamental property of the mind to comprehend multitudes into unities. Sets are multitudes which are also unities. A multitude is the opposite of a unity. How can anything be both a multitude and a unity? Yet a set is just that. It is a seemingly contradictory fact that sets exist."

"To arrive at the totality of integers involves a jump. Overviewing it presupposes an infinite intuition. What is given is a psychological analysis. The point is whether it produces objective conviction."

"We do not analyze intuition to see a proof but by intuition we see something without a proof."

"Reason and understanding concern two levels of concept. Dialectics and feelings are involved in reason."

Mewtwo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

ROAD TO HEAVEN...

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:59:51 PM

I really don't know why I read this whole thread.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: