Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:49:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Homework Writer  (Read 988 times)
Steamed-Picc (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:29:46 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 06:54:54 PM by Steamed-Picc

A lot of students today have too many obligations and activities in their lives for them to be able to concentrate on lengthy homework assignments on a day-to-day basis. I, on the other hand, now have far too much free time and will gladly complete any of your assignments for you. Just like anything else on this website, you will have to pay a fee. This fee is rather nominal when compared to the quality for which you're paying.

Prices are dealt with on a case-by-case basis. A rough estimate (which should not be considered as a quote) would be ~0.025 BTC/1,000 words. This is a very reasonable base price and should be thought of as the absolute minimum I'll even consider. Bear in mind, assignments with increasing difficulty will be priced at a higher rate.

I am also not limited to school work. I will write about a lot of things if the payment is in Bitcoin. PM me or reply to this thread.

If you're interested in any of these offers or if you have a unique request please leave a reply or PM me. The worst I can say is "No".
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:32:43 AM

A lot of student today have too many obligations and activities in their lives for them to be able to concentrate on lengthy homework assignments on a day-to-day basis. I, on the other hand, now have far too much free time and will gladly complete any of your assignments for you.

Hmm yes, I'm sure you would be great at writing grammatically correct essays.

(That's sarcasm, because your post makes me assume you wouldn't know what that is either)

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
fa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:59:03 AM

A lot of student today have too many obligations and activities in their lives for them to be able to concentrate on lengthy homework assignments on a day-to-day basis. I, on the other hand, now have far too much free time and will gladly complete any of your assignments for you. Just like anything else on this website, you will have to pay a fee. This fee is rather nominal when compared to the quality for which you're paying.

Prices are dealt with on a case-by-case basis. A rough estimate (which should not be considered as a quote) would be ~0.025 BTC/1,000 words. This is a very reasonable base price and should be thought of as the absolute minimum I'll even consider. Bear in mind, assignments with increasing difficulty will be priced at a higher rate.

I am also not limited to school work. I will write about a lot of things if the payment is in Bitcoin. PM me or reply to this thread.

If you're interested in any of these offers or if you have a unique request please leave a reply or PM me. The worst I can say is "No".
Mmm... I don't think that's an ethically right thing.
commandrix

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:20:06 PM

A lot of student today have too many obligations and activities in their lives for them to be able to concentrate on lengthy homework assignments on a day-to-day basis. I, on the other hand, now have far too much free time and will gladly complete any of your assignments for you. Just like anything else on this website, you will have to pay a fee. This fee is rather nominal when compared to the quality for which you're paying.

Mmm... I don't think that's an ethically right thing.

It's not, but the OP would not be the first person to earn money this way and he won't be the last. People like this respond to supply and demand even when something is officially discouraged.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:26:12 PM

I fail to see why you'd want someone else doing your homework? You won't learn anything, and any sort
of test will surely fail you in whatever class you have been cheating. Seems like you're paying to fail school, lol.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:46:58 PM

I fail to see why you'd want someone else doing your homework? You won't learn anything, and any sort
of test will surely fail you in whatever class you have been cheating. Seems like you're paying to fail school, lol.

Looks like you have not seen any wild hollywood university movies  Grin
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 04:54:52 PM

What goes on in the movies?

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:57:00 PM

Spending time with sexy females while some nerdy schmuck with square glasses is writing your homework for a wad of cash?
mtwelve
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 04:57:44 PM

Spending time with sexy females while some nerdy schmuck with square glasses is writing your homework for a wad of cash?

Haha yes  Roll Eyes

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
Steamed-Picc (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 06:54:28 PM

A lot of student today have too many obligations and activities in their lives for them to be able to concentrate on lengthy homework assignments on a day-to-day basis. I, on the other hand, now have far too much free time and will gladly complete any of your assignments for you.

(That's sarcasm, because your post makes me assume you wouldn't know what that is either)

I'm not sure what I did to offend you on here, but you need to calm down. In case you didn't know I have no auto-correct, nor do I have any grammar checking utilities in my browser. If you do not wish to purchase my services then so be it. That's your decision. You don't, however, need to come on my thread and sarcastically criticize a hastily written advertisement that I posted on a whim. When I do complete any writing assignments for people they will be checked for spelling and grammatical issues. I thank you for your criticism and take it into consideration. Perhaps I am not knowledgeable enough in the English language to write for money. Although, it would be greatly appreciated if you would please tone down the attitude a little bit.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:51:43 PM

I'm not sure what I did to offend you on here, but you need to calm down. In case you didn't know I have no auto-correct, nor do I have any grammar checking utilities in my browser. If you do not wish to purchase my services then so be it. That's your decision. You don't, however, need to come on my thread and sarcastically criticize a hastily written advertisement that I posted on a whim. When I do complete any writing assignments for people they will be checked for spelling and grammatical issues. I thank you for your criticism and take it into consideration. Perhaps I am not knowledgeable enough in the English language to write for money. Although, it would be greatly appreciated if you would please tone down the attitude a little bit.

I am of the opinion that the writing which you have entered into your computer or mobile device via a keyboard or touchscreen is of a pretentious nature.
mtwelve
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 11:08:44 PM

*eats popcorn*

fa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:26:47 AM

Yes, that's typical Hollywood stuff you can see in the movies. Is this also true in the real world in U.S.? I'm just curious.
Steamed-Picc (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:43:21 AM

Sir, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You're opinion is a little off, however. If you want to see references then visit coins source (cryptocurrency website). I used to write articles for their CEO, TK. I didn't like the commitment of multiple scheduled deadlines, so I left. I prefer the freelancer opportunities because I can write about diverse theses instead of a similar topic over and over again. Take a look at my article on ethereum platform. I'm the author, Chris Picc. Perhaps I may be typing in a more sophisticated manner than usual, but you may only speculate unless you purchase my services.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: