Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:41:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much bitcoins can you collect from faucets per day?  (Read 20837 times)
zoomzoom

Activity: 350
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:17:28 PM

This topic is 3 years old, and i suppose rewards were much higher than they are today.
My question is how much time are you wasting every day and how much money do you earn per month from faucets?

Possible to make $2-$3 a day on faucets from my experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:23:32 PM

This topic is 3 years old, and i suppose rewards were much higher than they are today.
My question is how much time are you wasting every day and how much money do you earn per month from faucets?

Working full time will not yield anything from faucets. In an average the earning per claim is 0.002 dollars.
If you choose easier claiming faucets, you can claim a maximum of 200 times in an hour i.e. 200x0.002= 0.4$ per hour.
If you work for 10 hours, you have 4$, which is still less than lowest wage around the world.

Faucets should be used as utilization of free time, a fun way to collect some coins.
zoomzoom

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:45:27 PM

Working full time will not yield anything from faucets. In an average the earning per claim is 0.002 dollars.
If you choose easier claiming faucets, you can claim a maximum of 200 times in an hour i.e. 200x0.002= 0.4$ per hour.
If you work for 10 hours, you have 4$, which is still less than lowest wage around the world.

Faucets should be used as utilization of free time, a fun way to collect some coins.

$120 a month is considerably more than nothing though. Some people are willing to do this simple work for very little pay, everyone is different lol and some places are very poor that that would be close to the wage. Also if you have referalls going and other passive incomes it isn't too bad.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 10:09:33 PM

$120 a month is considerably more than nothing though. Some people are willing to do this simple work for very little pay, everyone is different lol and some places are very poor that that would be close to the wage. Also if you have referalls going and other passive incomes it isn't too bad.
$120 is a good amount of money only if you live in third world country. And don't forget that your PC will be turned on all day long - and it will affect your electricity bills.
But I think that people need to choose better paying and more effective online jobs, rather than work for a pennies and trying to earn for a living from faucets.

digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:18:24 PM

Signature campaigns are the way to go if you are a poor bitcoiner like me

They definitely are, faucets just aren't worth it, there's not even a slight chance of getting 1BTC, I would also say a signature campaign would be the way to go, it's certainly helping me out, nothing nicer than getting chunks of BTC each week to let you increase your income.

If you're going to have no life and waste time here, might as well earn a reasonable amount while you're at it Cheesy

Guess it takes a long time to rank up like you and earn trough signature campaigns?
How much roughly do you earn with signature campaigns ?

zoomzoom

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:51:19 PM

$120 is a good amount of money only if you live in third world country. And don't forget that your PC will be turned on all day long - and it will affect your electricity bills.
But I think that people need to choose better paying and more effective online jobs, rather than work for a pennies and trying to earn for a living from faucets.

And alot of us do live in third world countries lol, where electricity/internet is dirt cheap. of course it a bad waste of life sitting on faucets all day but it's probably the least strenuous way possible of making some kind of a living in those countries.

jimmy55

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:36:24 PM

And alot of us do live in third world countries lol, where electricity/internet is dirt cheap. of course it a bad waste of life sitting on faucets all day but it's probably the least strenuous way possible of making some kind of a living in those countries.

What do you mean by "less strenuous"?  Do you mean you are lazy and you can make money some other way but choose to click instead?

FOR SALE (cheap)
zoomzoom

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:53:54 PM

What do you mean by "less strenuous"?  Do you mean you are lazy and you can make money some other way but choose to click instead?

Yeah I mean I guess it can be quite exhausting, but you don't have to think or go out, literally just click all day.

chalbinov

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:24:20 AM

I think it is impossible to earn 1 btc for week
I think a faucet is a wast of times
There are other ways to earn  more btc
svirby

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:49:41 AM

1 bitcoin is around 4000 dollar now. If you can earn that by just clicking some captchas on the internet I guess nobody would have a normal job anymore :p

niotib

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:20:51 PM

Fun?!  I'm excited... Shocked

maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 02:32:09 PM

I do not think it is possible to earn much more than 15k satoshis a day now, and that working really hard or having upgraded features, like referrals or freebitco.in bonuses

crismass1225

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:24:10 AM

tried so many faucet using one computer and what i do is just solving those captcha waiting around 5 to 60 mins and claim i reach around 0.0034 BTC in 1 month... opening around 20 to 30 faucet [they called it lazy work] not worthy to use faucet as earnings.... maybe you can try gambling or signature campaign or other bounty .... you can really reach 1 BTC in 7 days by claiming in faucet...
ocimjr

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:40:17 AM

10k satoshi per day  Grin
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:20:24 AM

The amt on bitcoin to collect onfaucets is relative,maximum have seen is 20k satoshi
Faucet is not the way to go,to earn bitcoin.
Trade,invest,bounty campaign is the way to go.
nosmis

Activity: 279

Yogyakarta !!!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:15:14 AM

7k per day

russen

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:12:06 AM

Before, I earned 25000 satoshi per day but now only around 12k because BTC is high.
leephan

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 04:04:44 PM

hi man! Every day I spend 4-5 hours to receive 10000-20000 sts. If you like my income then you can go to this list http://1ink.cc/jTl6 . This is a list of site faucet bitcoin I created and will update regularly. There are some small notes you can use google translate. You need to have a faucethub.io account to do this job. If you do not know how to create faucethub account then you can search google!
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:25:49 PM

hi man! Every day I spend 4-5 hours to receive 10000-20000 sts. If you like my income then you can go to this list http://1ink.cc/jTl6 . This is a list of site faucet bitcoin I created and will update regularly. There are some small notes you can use google translate. You need to have a faucethub.io account to do this job. If you do not know how to create faucethub account then you can search google!
What? You are wasting 5 hours every day for 0.5$? You can earn a lot more if you just collect plastic bottles. I really think you should find other way to earn money. Faucets are more than just a waste of time. In 5 hours daily you can learn programming and earn 1000% more after 5-6 months.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Flodemaga

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:53:38 PM

I had gived up to claim at faucets long time ago and bitcoin were under 1000 dollars, and my earnings were around 50k-100k satoshis on those time i do believe for such ammount i will need a full day to reach.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: