Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:20:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can you say about Cloud Mining?  (Read 3959 times)
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:18:15 AM

The cloud mining buyer´s market. Looks like prices will
continue plummeting into 2015.

http://www.bitcoinbrothers.de/home
The prices are declining because the difficulty is rising (and the result of the difficulty rising is that profitability is decreasing). You need to remember that the cost to produce miners is very little and that the manufactures of miners have a huge operating profit margins (most of their costs are from R&D)

Which means gigantic overcapacity in mining which in turn reflects in declining price of the produce (BTC).

Mr. Market is always right. The only question is which price level is the appropriate one for wiping out enough of this overcapacity to reach equilibrium. It could be 250-300 (where it´s obviously heading) for a few months or lower. Time will tell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
caaarly

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:19:26 AM

I tried it - wasted a lot of money and nerves. Never did work out for me. That's all. Be careful.

■██████   PB Mining  ⌂  0.0016 BTC / GHS ██████■
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:49:56 PM

The prices are declining because the difficulty is rising (and the result of the difficulty rising is that profitability is decreasing). You need to remember that the cost to produce miners is very little and that the manufactures of miners have a huge operating profit margins (most of their costs are from R&D)

Which means gigantic overcapacity in mining which in turn reflects in declining price of the produce (BTC).

Mr. Market is always right. The only question is which price level is the appropriate one for wiping out enough of this overcapacity to reach equilibrium. It could be 250-300 (where it´s obviously heading) for a few months or lower. Time will tell.

I wouldn't trust the news. This operation may be a scam, like that other German company Mining Asic Technologies. Speaking of Germany aren't Genesis Mining from there? There's going to be a cloud mining war Cheesy

FattyMcButterpants

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 05:48:42 AM

This is not necessarily true. All it means is that the difficulty is rising as it has been since bitcoin mining has started. A cloud mining service is not going to be able to sell any cloud mining capacity if their prices do not allow users to ROI with some level of realistic level of difficulty increases
galdur

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:04:13 AM

This is not necessarily true. All it means is that the difficulty is rising as it has been since bitcoin mining has started. A cloud mining service is not going to be able to sell any cloud mining capacity if their prices do not allow users to ROI with some level of realistic level of difficulty increases

It will all be corrected in the coming months. Perhaps 250 isn´t enough, it may take 200. The trick will be to not have lots of money stuck in coming bankruptcies.

EvilPanda

Activity: 658

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:42:03 PM

It will all be corrected in the coming months. Perhaps 250 isn´t enough, it may take 200. The trick will be to not have lots of money stuck in coming bankruptcies.

$250 and below wouldn't just wipe out the miners, but a lot of regular users along with them. Don't forget that bitcoin has never gone below the previous ATH after reaching a new one, which may sound like an artificial boundary, but in fact is a stable sign of progress, and most of us are here because of this progress.

Coin_Master

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:30:25 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 08:42:45 PM by Coin_Master

Hello Everyone,

I have heard that CEX is a best platform for cloud mining. Have I heard it right?

I want to earn steady income of $300-$400 per month. How many GHS should I purchase? Currently which cryptocurrency is best from mining point of view. Please share your ideas and experiences.

Thank You

If you want a steady income of $300-$400 per month, you will need to go and get a job.  Mining Bitcoin is a business, not a Goose that lays Golden Eggs.  It is wishful thinking to expect a scenario where you make a steady income without working.  Perhaps you should look at creating services around Bitcoin instead.  Cloudmining becomes unprofitable over time, early adopters may recover their contract costs but this will not be the case for most, consider that "if it was profitable to mine Bitcoin long term, they wouldn't be offering you the opportunity"
galdur

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:27:53 PM

Yeah, I read that a lot months ago so I bought with excellent results

which have gotten even better.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: