atomicswan27 (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
Hi
May 19, 2012, 11:34:31 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2012, 01:10:30 AM by atomicswan27

Hi
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 19, 2012, 11:47:10 PM

I have decided that the way I will be choosing the winner is by using random.org

How do we know you just don't run random.org multiple times until you win?

oldDirty

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

roundhouseminer

View Profile
May 19, 2012, 11:50:34 PM

I've been using Bitcoin for a little over three years. I am a bitcoin miner, and have a lot of experience with this whole system.

Ah, thats wuy you are so...long here in bitcointalk, May 15th i guess.
Sounds more like a Bitcoin Scammer.

CrunchingCulture

/// FREE ASSANGE \\\
atomicswan27 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2012, 11:59:49 PM

I am slightly new to bitcointalk, but I have been bitcoin mining for three years.
atomicswan27 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2012, 12:01:47 AM

Blazr: to answer your question, I won't be wasting my time trying to get a specific number on random.org. I will be making a video showing the whole process. Im not even trying to win this raffle, I'm trying to give you fellow bitcoiners a chance to win and have fun with this whole process.
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 20, 2012, 12:08:25 AM

Blazr: to answer your question, I won't be wasting my time trying to get a specific number on random.org. I will be making a video showing the whole process. Im not even trying to win this raffle, I'm trying to give you fellow bitcoiners a chance to win and have fun with this whole process.

This is an anonymous forum, you could be Shakaru or kujoking for all we know. A lot of people won't take your word for it.

Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
May 20, 2012, 12:36:37 AM

If you would like, you could send your GPU to a trusted member who could raffle it off for you and take a percentage of your profit.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2012, 02:09:44 AM

I am slightly new to bitcointalk, but I have been bitcoin mining for three years.

Hello Fellow Bitcoiners,

I've been using Bitcoin for a little over three years. I am a bitcoin miner, and have a lot of experience with this whole system.

I am new on bitcointalk, but I have been part of the bitcoin system for a long time.

So you've been using bitcoin since shortly after the genesis block was generated? I find that very hard to believe.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
May 20, 2012, 02:18:06 AM

People with 30 posts generally don't start their career/rep by raffling, but I'm not going to call you a scammer, everyone has to start somewhere to gain trust, but my advice is to start smaller, buy or sell a few things to trusted members, give them the BTC or the product first, so there is no risk for them, and virtually none for you, get a good review, and soon enough you will be fairly trusted, and can do some things that aren't quite as transparent such as this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: