Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:14:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Romanian AK-47 W/ spare magazine $600 in bitcoin + shipping  (Read 3873 times)
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:42:56 AM

That was awesome, thanks for posting it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Armadillo

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 01:59:38 AM

Hilarious video...

Nice weapon...7.62x39 is totally solid.
For all you "Foreigners"....It is completely legal to buy and sell assault weapons in the USA.
Since Sandyhook it got a little more complicated in the land 'o' the free. Each state has it's own laws regarding assault weapons so make sure you know the them before a purchase.

Good luck with the sale, I am not in the market since I already have four. Smiley
Kdaddy Warbucks

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:23:32 AM

This is your standard WASR 10/63 Romanian build. They can be of decent quality, but have had some mag. issues. If you don't have any other serious offers, I'll send $350 your way in BTC. Picked one up for that price a while back as a project that yielded some decent profit  Tongue. GL w/ sale.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
^^^Get 125% of the faucet's payout using this link!^^^
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:44:45 PM

I bet you this will be stopped somewhere along the way. No way you can ship weapons from a country to another.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:57:33 PM

Man, chill out guys. There is nothing illegal about it.

I have one with a strobe light for home defense.  Welcome to America!   Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
TheBanksLife

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 01:07:41 PM

I bet you this will be stopped somewhere along the way. No way you can ship weapons from a country to another.

I think not only the seller but a few other members have made it quite clear.. If your not in the USA your probably not buying this rifle.
bernard75
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:11:01 PM

I think not only the seller but a few other members have made it quite clear.. If your not in the USA your probably not buying this rifle.

What about making it out of Romania(EU) and through the transfer countries? Just because you can own a gatling gun for sports, doesnt mean the rest of the worlds law enforcement officers think alike.
TheBanksLife

Activity: 447

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 01:45:05 PM

Why would the rifle need to "make it out of Romania" the firearm is currently in the USA. IF your local police authorities agree playing Soccer with a Gatling gun is against the law then I'd recommend you not buy one. However for those who do live in America are legally allowed to buy, sell and transfer this gun depending on individual state laws.

It's a simple solution the OP should specify this sale is for USA only.
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 03:27:25 PM

Why would the rifle need to "make it out of Romania" the firearm is currently in the USA. IF your local police authorities agree playing Soccer with a Gatling gun is against the law then I'd recommend you not buy one. However for those who do live in America are legally allowed to buy, sell and transfer this gun depending on individual state laws.

It's a simple solution the OP should specify this sale is for USA only.

The OP specifying the sale is restricted to USA is a good solution; however, IMHO people should read posts before hitting reply since Maidak said he is from Ohio (an US State) and will send the item only to FFLs (an US establishment). Also foreign trades of small arms are regulated by international laws as well as defence regulations across the world so it almost impossible for a guy to legally sell/buy it from internet forums and have it at his home on the far side of the world. As an example, here in Italy such an assault rifle is categorized as "Arma da Guerra" and its use & ownership is reserved only to Armed Forces and police forces; also, in Italy mail-order shopping (or on-line shopping) of small arms (pistols, shotguns, rifles) are illegal and the district chief (Questore) of the State Police must know & authorize all transfers of arms. I'm sure scores of foreign countries have various regulation in place and if someone is willing to buy small arms for himself he must be knowledgeable of the applicable law.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
spiceminer15

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:59:12 PM

Hilarious video...

Nice weapon...7.62x39 is totally solid.
For all you "Foreigners"....It is completely legal to buy and sell assault weapons in the USA.
Since Sandyhook it got a little more complicated in the land 'o' the free. Each state has it's own laws regarding assault weapons so make sure you know the them before a purchase.

Good luck with the sale, I am not in the market since I already have four. Smiley

this rifle is no an "assault" weapon. "assault" weapons have a burst or full auto selection
Maidak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:16:23 PM

LMAO @ "yeah but it's shipping from Romania". Some people.

Ships from Ohio.

OP would you be interested in trading silver for it or strictly Bitcoin?

Actually silver trade would be something I'm interested in shoot me a PM and we can do some negotiating. Smiley

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:46:43 PM

What about making it out of Romania(EU) and through the transfer countries? Just because you can own a gatling gun for sports, doesnt mean the rest of the worlds law enforcement officers think alike.

I think everyone is getting confused. The AK is not coming from Romania, it was originally made in Romania. Like the ones made in former Yugoslavia, Romanian AKs have a good reputation. It is a bit like how BMW buyers want the ones made in Germany. I'm guessing that is why the OP mentioned it's country of manufacture. 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1241

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 07:47:40 PM

LMAO @ "yeah but it's shipping from Romania". Some people.

Ships from Ohio.

OP would you be interested in trading silver for it or strictly Bitcoin?

Actually silver trade would be something I'm interested in shoot me a PM and we can do some negotiating. Smiley

Will do.

I'll PM you tomorrow or later today sir.

Tyvm.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
bernard75
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 04:58:59 AM

I think everyone is getting confused. The AK is not coming from Romania, it was originally made in Romania. Like the ones made in former Yugoslavia, Romanian AKs have a good reputation. It is a bit like how BMW buyers want the ones made in Germany. I'm guessing that is why the OP mentioned it's country of manufacture.

Yeah, i read the op when it was not as clear its already in the US.
Maidak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:36:23 PM

Yeah, i read the op when it was not as clear its already in the US.

Its sold!

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████