Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Attitude toward daily Bitcoin price  (Read 2868 times)
indiangrad

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:03:05 AM

I don't get the following:

People are like: 'I wish I bought Bitcoin when price was lower,' and: 'If it crashes to $100 I will go all-in.'
Then price goes down, those same people cry...

How's your attitude toward the daily bitcoin price?

I have no emotional feelings associated with the price. Also, I buy more bitcoin every other month.
I'm invested because I appreciate bitcoin and I see my investment become valuable at some point in time. Smiley
When the price is down I see it as an opportunity to invest at a more favorable price.

I guess it is like stock market for now. You say a lot of things with hindsight knowledge. Only once it becomes a bluechip firm in stock market language, can we expect that volatility will reduce. The next step would be becoming currency of the level of a dollar

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:58:14 AM

People are like: 'I wish I bought Bitcoin when price was lower,' and: 'If it crashes to $100 I will go all-in.'

I have no emotional feelings associated with the price. Also, I buy more bitcoin every other month.
I'm invested because I appreciate bitcoin and I see my investment become valuable at some point in time. Smiley
When the price is down I see it as an opportunity to invest at a more favorable price.

Yes people's attitude is so tricky.
In my eyes, price low == good news, more new comers will be in, price will be up soon.
price high == good news, my btc is worth more fiat. But hell I won't sell it  Grin
pattu1

Activity: 675
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:05:57 AM

The problem is if the price crash to 100, the people screaming they will go all in will suddenly lose their balls to do so.

Forget going all in, if price crashes to $100, quite a few people might exit bitcoins.
Johanna

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:07:27 AM

The problem is if the price crash to 100, the people screaming they will go all in will suddenly lose their balls to do so.

Forget going all in, if price crashes to $100, quite a few people might exit bitcoins.

I will be going in if the price crash to $100

BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:17:40 PM

I will be going in if the price crash to $100
Let me know in advance, when you planning to do that. Wink I need to liquidate some things, to buy up all those cheap coins. With the situation like it is now with BTC we can only see one thing happening, and that is a climb to $600+ by the end of this year.
Not a bad ROI if this happens.

aronnov

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:46:48 AM

clear bitcoin prices are now declining, investing in bitcoin at risk, whether there will be a loss or a profit, all investment was like that, now how do we choose whether the investment is really beneficial for us or not ...  Roll Eyes
BIT-Sharon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:21:00 AM

Yes, it is somehow a speculation. Any speculation is based on the up and down of prices of a product. W
RonPaulBTC

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:42:15 AM

You have to remain calm, otherwise it's your problem. You already know you are getting into a very volatile asset.
Unbelive

Activity: 210

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:10:26 PM

And much more would enter to it. Low price only helps. And helps a lot.

Morecoin Freeman (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:27:42 AM

April 2013: Bitcoin price went from $260 per coin to just $45 per coin.
November 2013: Price reached $1200 per coin...

It might feel counter intuitive to invest in today's descending bitcoin market but from a speculative viewpoint it is an opportunity actually. Average Joe will likely not see this.

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
abrahamlitcoin

Activity: 81

♔ of ♥

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:10:04 PM

April 2013: Bitcoin price went from $260 per coin to just $45 per coin.
November 2013: Price reached $1200 per coin...

It might feel counter intuitive to invest in today's descending bitcoin market but from a speculative viewpoint it is an opportunity actually. Average Joe will likely not see this.

I just wish that rise would happen again anytime soon. Its Christmas time you know.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: