Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:30:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Arbitrage 2014-15  (Read 2806 times)
BLKMined (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:30:46 PM

BLKMined in the buildl'in!
                                     O.k. so it's 2014 can somebody anybody please upload a REAL intuitive VIDEO of the actual process of arbitraging BTCitcoin?  And I mean from the very start! - EXAMPLE: Directing the audience to popular updated exchanges and how to make the deposits  - just explaining everything4rm fee's to spreads, every step of the way at the same time as the trade is going down.  I've been looking since March of this year(2014) and I have not seen yet 0ne professional video!  I believe it's due to people not wanting the secret to be out?
I was once a member of bitcoin-trader.biz which was recently inside-hacked(mt.gox style) and if I was happy with that damn near 1% a day, then I know I can make more profit doing this myself and be even happier.  The closest thing 0r best info I've received thus far was from this guy - http://bitcoininvestingprofitsystem.com/explained/ - Just looking for more visual is all!

Look forward for a response - Thank-You!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:21:32 PM

bitcoin-trader.biz didn't do any trading and didn't earn any money, it was a ponzi scam from day 1. It is very unlikely that you can consistently earn anywhere near ~1%/day trading bitcoins using arbitrage like methods.
master5

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:48:50 PM

bitcoin-trader.biz didn't do any trading and didn't earn any money, it was a ponzi scam from day 1. It is very unlikely that you can consistently earn anywhere near ~1%/day trading bitcoins using arbitrage like methods.
Yes. 1% per day at compound interest is too much.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:26:13 PM

The closest thing 0r best info I've received thus far was from this guy - http://bitcoininvestingprofitsystem.com/explained/

I wish I hadn't clicked that link, I feel dirty now. Sad

I am so confident that I can teach you how to get rich with my Bitcoin Investment Profit System that I am going to offer you a guarantee, providing that you invest a minimum of USD $1,000.   Fourteen  days from now, if you lost money (more than you initially started with) at the conclusion of a seven consecutive day period, simply tell me the amount of money you invested along with the dates that the losses occurred. Providing that you suffered a loss in the manner described above, just email me and I will CHEERFULLY Refund your money. 

I mean, c'mon my friend....... Roll Eyes

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
BLKMined (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:40:43 AM

I purchased to get more insight and insight indeed it was - Very good information! And by the way, it does not cost nowhere near $1,000 dollars! It is $97 dollars.  He is basically selling info in an organized manner opposed to searching the net yourself basically!
But it doesn't ever matter, I'm off to mining alt-coins in exchange for BTC so that I can grow my BTCz. 
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:34:36 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 11:07:59 AM by tmfp

I'm off to mining alt-coins in exchange for BTC so that I can grow my BTCz.  

Good luck with that.

A couple of excerpts from the totally legit "profits train".

THIS IS ALMOST LIKE PRINTING MONEY ON DEMAND!

The system exploits the gaps and using arbitrage techniques to take advantage of almost bulletproof profit opportunities.
It’s time for you to take action and secure your spot.

Hmm, arbitrage, guaranteed profit, heard that somewhere before...

You Were Referred By
dwierman@gmail.com

D. Wierman..?
This would be Duncan Wierman. He was acting real strange on the Bitcoin Trader FB page after they ran off with the money.
It seems that his 'Bitcoin Investing Profit System' involved signing everyone and anyone up for BT and pocketting the referrals.
But, hey, a "house flipping" advisor is just the sort of person you need for guidance on Bitcoin investment, no?

BLKMined (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:36:51 PM

I'm off to mining alt-coins in exchange for BTC so that I can grow my BTCz.  

Good luck with that.

A couple of excerpts from the totally legit "profits train".

THIS IS ALMOST LIKE PRINTING MONEY ON DEMAND!

The system exploits the gaps and using arbitrage techniques to take advantage of almost bulletproof profit opportunities.
It’s time for you to take action and secure your spot.

Hmm, arbitrage, guaranteed profit, heard that somewhere before...

You Were Referred By
dwierman@gmail.com

D. Wierman..?
This would be Duncan Wierman. He was acting real strange on the Bitcoin Trader FB page after they ran off with the money.
It seems that his 'Bitcoin Investing Profit System' involved signing everyone and anyone up for BT and pocketting the referrals.
But, hey, a "house flipping" advisor is just the sort of person you need for guidance on Bitcoin investment, no?

See how mis-information gets out when people go with their own belief.  0nce again I ordered his package and it really is legit! Like I said it's information that could have or can be found online but is in an organized manner with added support.  He wasn't acting strange when B.T. was acting strange.  Matter of fact, he was quite calm telling everyone to relax while B.T. fixes issues.  After the hit, he was still calm telling me that he had made more money during the past couple months trading BTC so, he wasn't concerned.  We stay in contact.  B.T. claims they never heard of him so therefore he was not receiving referrals, from them@least!
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:58:20 AM

Yeah, I guess we all go with our "own belief".
Mine is very simple when it comes to giving untraceable funds to anonymous people. It may be old fashioned, but when something looks too good to be true it probably is, and I put into that category "systems" that promise ROI's within very short periods of time.
I also believe that BT was a pure, premeditated ponzi scam, organised by professional criminals who presented a plausible scenario which sucked in a large number of gullible people, with the active assistance of promoters who knew exactly what it was. I would put the Wiermans of this world in that category.
You do what you do, my friend, and good luck to you.

BLKMined (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:41:46 AM

Yeah, I guess we all go with our "own belief".
Mine is very simple when it comes to giving untraceable funds to anonymous people. It may be old fashioned, but when something looks too good to be true it probably is, and I put into that category "systems" that promise ROI's within very short periods of time.
I also believe that BT was a pure, premeditated ponzi scam, organised by professional criminals who presented a plausible scenario which sucked in a large number of gullible people, with the active assistance of promoters who knew exactly what it was. I would put the Wiermans of this world in that category.
You do what you do, my friend, and good luck to you.

This is what we all face@some point of our journey.  What can I(we)say, they had a wonderful pure genius scheme.  Fooled me by there wonderful support, I mean WONDERFUL support!  The Wiermans do have good tips but who knows, maybe they were apart of the scheme considering how calm he was lol
Thanks for the heads up!
TwaiteTokyo

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:26:05 AM

any video links??
redskins49

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:21:00 AM

Is arbitrage still profitable?

How much are you guys making from this?
master5

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:45:52 AM

I think that Bitcoin Arbitrage ceased to be profitable since closed MTGOX.
fenix42

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:50:18 AM

There is a haasonline trade server: haasonline

It says on the features page, that it also has arbitrage bot. Did anyone tried this?
BLKMined (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 02:53:04 AM

There is a haasonline trade server: haasonline

It says on the features page, that it also has arbitrage bot. Did anyone tried this?

Thx 4tha link fenix42! This looks like something worth trying.  I once tried a BTC-Robot But never an Arbitrage Bot.  I was not successful with the bot due to being impatient and not fully understanding what was happening with the software(robot).  I felt even though it was automatic, I still had to come to an understanding of things.  But now I am ready!  I can use this tool while continuing to study the forex market and learning about BTCitcoin & the new digital age.  I will try this before buying a mining machine for alt-coins
fastBeast

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:14:22 AM

I think that Bitcoin Arbitrage ceased to be profitable since closed MTGOX.

i do not think so...

i know people wwho do arbitrage between bitstamp, btc-e e bitfinex and they do profit... less then in the past.... but profit!
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:57:18 PM

Lots of bitcoin arbitrage methods are already verified scam. Only newsy thing i found is using ripple: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/24992/bitcoin-arbitrage-using-ripple
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: