Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:50:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Man sets newspaper on fire using chi  (Read 1814 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:12:19 AM

http://youtu.be/MK0IMnRMCnQ

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
crystalsum

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:56:41 AM

Interesting video but Chinese people have learn to do that as a kid. Streetfighter fireballs are real!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SILVERWALLETS.COM ≡ A New Kind of Physical Storage For Your BTCitcoin
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:06:32 AM

Okay, I watched the video, and I didn't read any of the comments on YouTube or any of the comments on this thread. What I witness was a newspaper bursting into flames via a chemical reaction. In fact, you can hear it in the video. The cigarette-smoking, self-proclaimed pure-as-silk guru somehow at one point placed the chemical(s) into the wadded paper, whereupon in a short period of time reacted and the paper flared up.

How close am I?
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:27:58 AM

two chemicals rubbed together can spark the fire. there's a video on it on youtube. also, they claim he's a chinese dude but he sounds filipino.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 11:34:42 AM

Fire may have its uses, but what is it really? Fire is destruction.

Chi is available for any and all to use. But it is extremely difficult to use it in a fire-making way for something useful. Oh sure, you could use it to start campfires, or to light the furnace in winter. But the thing that I mean is this.

When the guy - or any guy/gal - can create a newspaper, complete with up-to-date stories using chi, then I would think that this is useful. Otherwise, all it will be used for is fire... something generally thought of as destructive, can even get you jail time for arson.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
zetaray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 11:55:08 AM

Humans can't generate much higher temperatures than body temperature, let alone igniting newspaper. If he is the real deal, he could have set a flat page of newspaper on fire rather than scrunching it up. He must have hidden something inside.

.CryptoTotal.com.
                              l█████████▇▀
                              ████████▇▀
                              ███████▇▀
                              ██████▇▀
                              █████▇▀
                              ████▇▀
                              ███▇▀
                              ██▇▀
                              █▇▀
                              ▇▀
▇▇
▇▇

Express.Crypto.Checkout
Accepts Multiple Cryptos
Worldwide Shipping
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:16:54 PM

It's called magic aka entertaining bullshit. Next you'll be calling David Blaine a Daoist Master  Cheesy.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:28:52 PM

Humans can't generate much higher temperatures than body temperature, let alone igniting newspaper. If he is the real deal, he could have set a flat page of newspaper on fire rather than scrunching it up. He must have hidden something inside.

If he was the real deal, he could easily be a millionaire by now: http://web.randi.org/the-million-dollar-challenge.html - oddly enough, no one has been able to claim that prize, so far. Smiley
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:46:39 PM

You people of western culture and beliefs just can't understand that there are more secrets than we can imagine. This is one of them!
ARadzi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:08:17 PM

I dont know what to believe. Have seen so many of this kind and it was all just plain BS
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 03:21:23 PM

Well looks like obvious bullshit to me. Do you want me to make a video of 'my chi' 'eating' metal?  Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:25:52 PM

What is Chi? It's supposedly a form of energy that flows along meridians through your body. Why do people believe in it? The ancient Chinese knew a lot and their technology was advanced in the ancient world, except for medicine. They had a taboo against dissection and knew very little about the body. That led them to combine mystical beliefs with healing and invented Chi energy.

We know for a fact that the structures they thought were in the body are not really there. Nor has anyone ever found evidence of chi energy. Chi is a belief system that has zero basis in reality. Obviously this fire is a parlor trick.  

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
the_K_man

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:37:11 PM

Okay, I watched the video, and I didn't read any of the comments on YouTube or any of the comments on this thread. What I witness was a newspaper bursting into flames via a chemical reaction. In fact, you can hear it in the video. The cigarette-smoking, self-proclaimed pure-as-silk guru somehow at one point placed the chemical(s) into the wadded paper, whereupon in a short period of time reacted and the paper flared up.

How close am I?

Hit the nail on the head

Dark_Vader

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:30:53 PM

This is bullshit...i mean start a fire using "only" chi... lol

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:02:45 PM

Fire may have its uses, but what is it really? Fire is destruction.

Chi is available for any and all to use. But it is extremely difficult to use it in a fire-making way for something useful. Oh sure, you could use it to start campfires, or to light the furnace in winter. But the thing that I mean is this.

When the guy - or any guy/gal - can create a newspaper, complete with up-to-date stories using chi, then I would think that this is useful. Otherwise, all it will be used for is fire... something generally thought of as destructive, can even get you jail time for arson.

Smiley

Yeah, we don't need fire to cook food or people to heal each other with their electromagnetic field or anything.

As long as we have our newspaper to centralize information and propaganda, we're good.

Buddhist monks boil water with their hands.

If he was the real deal, he could easily be a millionaire by now: http://web.randi.org/the-million-dollar-challenge.html - oddly enough, no one has been able to claim that prize, so far. Smiley

That challenge is a sham.  They require you to have been on tv, which is centralized media.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:08:16 PM

That challenge is a sham.  They require you to have been on tv, which is centralized media.

Yeah, that's why. They also require you to leave the bottle of sodium in oil behind.
Everyone who refuses the Amazing Randy's challenge has an excuse of some kind.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:11:33 PM

I'd love to levitate for them and I would if they didn't disqualify me from their bogus requirements.

I'll post another one for y'all.

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:55:23 PM

Dank,. you can fly? I would like to see video of that. I've seen one levitating man in X-factor before but it probably was a hoax. Now you can show me how it is done.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3087

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 09:30:50 PM

So go on TV.  I'm sure once you levitate you'll get all kinds of publicity.

The sham is you.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
deephouse

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 10:07:57 PM

Interesting video but Chinese people have learn to do that as a kid. Streetfighter fireballs are real!

No shit, that the first thing that came into my mind. Holy smokes!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: