Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:59:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: www.coingovernance.com  (Read 669 times)
smoothal (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:52:22 AM

Hi, I am selling the above and at present, I have an offer of £800 in BTC. I also have 6 other domains of the same name, but .org, .net, .info, .im. .uk & .co.uk, along with an active twitter account (@coingovernance) with followers growing by the day. I am based on the Isle of Man and given the fact that the Isle of Man Government are pushing hard to have BTC widely adopted on the Island, to the extent they want to let residents pay tax bills etc in BTC, this site is going to be worth a lot of money to the right individual / business.

I have not yet agreed to the current offer as I think, given the current landscape, this is as much of a Premium Level Domain as you can get. I have seen some ridiculous domains go for silly prices.

So, if you're interested, you can add me on Twitter and PM me, reply to this thread or you can email info@satoshiservices.im.

I said I would either accept or decline the current offer within the next few days. At first I wasn't going to sell at all, but TBH, I have obviously now decided to so that I can put the proceeds back into crypto, whatever I eventually decide to sell this suite for.

Thanks for reading and if interested, I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day!
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:30:40 PM

congratulations

take a look at cryptocurrencyindustry.com

I'll give you a 20% commission on any of my domains you sell.

all prices are 100% negotiable.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: