Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:17:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: some ppl think the world Cares about Altcoins, LOL  (Read 2454 times)
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:38:26 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 10:02:04 AM by Come-from-Above

a few words on dem topic 'altcoins', 'cryptocoins':
ROLLING ON THE FUCKING FLOOR IN UTTER LAUGHTER

if u think the world economy cares about cryptocoins, u r an esoteric clown.
nobody gives a care about dem altcoin junk, its TOTALLY and ENTIRELY irrelevant, 100%.

good luck wasting ur time here my little nifty boys.  hint: a job earns u actual money and a good education secures u life long, but keep on dreaming for the riches over night by doing nothing other than holding some bits and bytes LOLOL  Grin Cheesy

~CfA~

rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:41:46 PM

a few words on dem topic 'altcoins', 'cryptocoins':
ROLLING ON THE FUCKING FLOOR IN UTTER LAUGHTER

if u think the world economy cares about cryptocoins, u r an esoteric clown.
nobody gives a care about dem altcoin junk, its TOTALLY and ENTIRELY irrelevant, 100%.

good luck wasting ur time here my little nifty boys.  hint: a job earns u actual money, but keep on dreaming for the riches over night by doing nothing other than holding some bits and bytes LOLOL  Grin Cheesy

~CfA~

Those nifty boys will be the new rich I expect when the dollar collapses along with other fiat within the next few years.
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:42:32 PM

Those nifty boys will be the new rich I expect when the dollar collapses along with other fiat within the next few years.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH LMAO ROLLING, keep em coming guys
utter delusional crap it cracks me up

PLZ dont stop Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy LOLOLOLOL keep it coming dude

OMG ROFL Cheesy Cheesy Grin Cheesy good god u r funny man Cool Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  LOOOOL woifnlwigbià3ughn23iot7zi2ht OMG man LOOL

~CfA~

doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:49:56 PM

PLZ dont stop Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy LOLOLOLOL keep it coming dude

OMG ROFL Cheesy Cheesy Grin Cheesy good god u r funny man Cool Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  LOOOOL woifnlwigbià3ughn23iot7zi2ht OMG man LOOL

~CfA~

High on Crack ?
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 03:55:08 PM

Only if you're doing it wrong. Around here it's always the loudest doing the least

UnicornFarts

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:07:05 PM

if you know who this guy is - you'll know there are one or two alts the world is watching (not jackpotcoin - sorry spotniek)

https://twitter.com/NickSzabo4/status/492046975093592064
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:15:31 PM

if you know who this guy is - you'll know there are one or two alts the world is watching (not jackpotcoin - sorry spotniek)

Your under the perception the world gives a shit about cryptos, they don't and no one does unless they are in balls deep. He's in balls deep, you'll get used to it.
UnicornFarts

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:19:28 PM

Your under the perception the world gives a shit about cryptos, they don't and no one does unless they are in balls deep. He's in balls deep, you'll get used to it.

yea i agree for the most part.  just saying that some of the bitcoin forefathers care about a FEW alts.

most of the world doesn't give two shits about bitcoin or altcoins (buttcoin is one of my favorite reddits)

good luck wasting ur time here my little nifty boys.  hint: a job earns u actual money, but keep on dreaming for the riches over night by doing nothing other than holding some bits and bytes LOLOL  Grin Cheesy

~CfA~

solid advice.  I replace the word "invest" with "gamble" 99.65% of the time I see it used in the altcoin forums
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:42:59 PM

First of all they DO care, especially traders & speculators. Wait till Bitcoin really booms.

Also wtf are you doing here then, gtfo if you don't care. Nobody gives a flying shit what you think, you can roll on the fucking floor how much you want fag
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 12:50:08 AM

uhh what ? hahah

Nick ? you mean the real guy who created Bitcoin ? ya i can't imagine he cares about JPC much LOL
http://www.coindesk.com/linguistic-researchers-name-nick-szabo-author-bitcoin-whitepaper/

@OP
You are correct sir and YES it is very much amusing to no end, i agree 101%

also that guy saying the dollar will collapse and Altcoins will take over is the delusional guy you were talking about.. not happening.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 12:54:03 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 02:51:35 AM by Spoetnik

First of all they DO care, especially traders & speculators. Wait till Bitcoin really booms.

Also wtf are you doing here then, gtfo if you don't care. Nobody gives a flying shit what you think, you can roll on the fucking floor how much you want fag

maybe he is here trying to help the victims from being brain washed and groomed and ripped off on endless ponzi schemes ?
hmm i wonder why you want to get rid of him ? hmmmmm ?

Bitcoin did "boom" ALREADY and the Altcoin scene dragged it right back down again in case you forgot
AND your comment has no bearing on whether Altcoins will be cared about.
Bitcoin is NOT Altcoins.

FUD first & ask questions later™
hayabusa911

Activity: 369

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:41:38 AM

People thought the same thing about BTC and look at you know posting in a BTC forum. Get a fucking life!
hayabusa911

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:44:41 AM

People thought the same thing about BTC and look at you know posting in a BTC forum. Get a fucking life!

EDIT: I sold my first born son for Dogecoin! Just sayin!  Grin Grin Grin
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:51:14 AM

Ran across an old post on here yesterday that had info about how Satoshi was keeping the network alive pretty much by himself for the first year or so while trying to get people interested in it.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
hayabusa911

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:18:26 AM

There WILL be people making TONS from alt coins in the near future and there WILL be even more people talking a ton of shit about future coins. Crypto is NOT going away! I have a BTC wallet with over 3K BTC and I cant remember the password... Do I beat myself up? NO! It is what it is.  What i'm trying to say is... You never know! AND THAT MEANS YOU! Everyone on this site!!! If we could predict the future we would not be having this conversation. BTC is not the end... it's the beginning! If you have been around for a while you know the pain of thinking back to betting THOUSANDS of BTC on gambling. No different than doge or any other dumb shit. It boils down to luck. Nothing more!  I love you all and wish you ALL the best of luck.
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:54:55 AM

We are now living in the time of all previous QEs' effect expiring and dying and waiting for the next huge QE from FED that will be larger than all the previous QEs combined. Tide floats all boats as they say. When that next huge QE (will it be the last one?) hits the markets, everyone will run from fiat into something that can't be printed at whim. And that huge ocean of fiat will trickle into crypto currencies too, even if it's just a tiny trickle (10-20 billion USD out of trillions of QE). Until then it should be relatively quiet times in the crypto currencies, doesn't matter which crypto we're talking about here. BTC will stay below $500-600 till the next huge QE is released. Late summer - fall of 2015 sounds about perfect time for that QE.
AleCrypt0

Activity: 157
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:37:55 AM

~CfA~

High on Crack ?

+1
juicyjuice87

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:41:39 AM

This guy is as dumb as he is stupid
NSCrypto

Activity: 205