Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:41:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HASH][POS] CLEVERHASH COIN [SATOSHIS CLOUD MINING] X11 X13 X15 ASIC MINER  (Read 102594 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:39:27 PM

I have 350 chash ATM. I recommend purchasing some and supporting the ICO. Obviously there are going to be objectives and legitimate concerns but what cleverhash is doing is great work. I am interested to see how mintsy will react as they have an identical business model and have already delayed their launch by one month. But by creating the chash token- implementing a p2p cloud hashing network- creating powerful asic miners for x algorithms:  Cleverhash I think will likely be one of the biggest names in 2015.

I think its funny cleverhash and hashcoin are basically running the same ideas. CHASH got their coins listed first but it looks like GAW will have hashlets running X-factors before clever.  Mintsy sounds good. Im preregistered but prices worry me. Now there are rumors of GAW buying cryptsy. I think they should all partner up instead of competing.

On the Satoshi's cloud platform anyone worldwide will have the ability to buy scalable Hash-rate easily, just like any other services on the net. The difference is in where the money goes, instead of the payment going to a centralized cloud business that receive the profit, the payment or profit goes back to the community or (peers) on the decentralized p2p platform that sell their hash-rate.

The magic happens when you purchase a Cleverhash miner and gain exclusive benefits on the platform. The Cleverhash customers gains the ability to sell their total hash-rate, part of it, or just the cloud-chip independently. You can even mine your favorite coin while sell your additional hash-rate in (dual-mode) to other non-Cleverhash based customers that utilize the platform. Everything we do or design is to give the Cleverhash community, "you" an exclusive edge. This also protects the hash community from a large central competitor coming into the platform and driving the rental prices down. We have reached out to GAW & others, to incorporate super peers (nodes) for the scrypt & sha-256 aspects to the platform. These super nodes of course would have second priority levels set to ensure that the smaller peers get priority. The super nodes most likely will not notice the effect of the priority level due to demand levels. This also will be used to provide a diversified solution for other algorithm selections on the platform and fill any gaps in available hash-rate.

While we feel that limited production is important, we do realize that other companies may produce a competing chip. It is at this time, we will give only Cleverhash customers the ability purchase additional machines after our batch is completed, whether it be physical or Cloud hosted, so that they can maintain their leading edge into the future. Keep in mind, we will not be just focused on developing an x-series chip but for other algorithms as well for the HASH community. This can be accomplished with your support.

•   Beta testing period will be announced before delivery of the unit and will be open to anyone who applies.
•   Application period for super-nodes for Sha-256 & Scrypt only.
•   Development Invitations to will be sent out to larger X-series farms that will be automatically approved for super node status if using Cleverhash Hardware.
•   Cleverhash physical hardware owners & hosted hardware will get 1st priority on the platform to buy, sell or rent
•   Easy, modern platform for users worldwide to buy scalable hash-rate from the x-series hash community and super-nodes for the Scrypt and SHA256 algorithms.

Satoshi's cloud is more than a cloud service, it will be the new standard! Made up of who matters most, the community!

Cloud mining services are going to be a huge area of growth in 2015. The edge Cleverhash have is that they will have next-level tech before other cloud mining service providers Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:16:59 AM

Crowdfund Insider article:

http://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2014/11/55915-crypto-currency-kings-cleverhash-announce-partnerships-special-offers-amazing-benefits-crypto-community-open-silicon/
daveolake

Activity: 415

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:22:55 PM

nice +1
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 08:29:38 PM

this is rather interesting

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
leolegend

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:19:37 PM

last few days to buy from Bittrex!!
nade70

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:10:08 AM

There seems to be next to no interest in this ICO
vindyne8
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:11:27 AM

Just a reminder, about to hit just 6 days left to pick up some CHASH on Bittrex. https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-CHASH

Don't miss out!
zzzman20

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:51:12 AM

What happens if CHash doesn't meet sale expectations on Bittrex? So only 38860 have sold - 53.7 BTC worth - enough to buy 5 of the Aurora miners. How much money do you need to raise to develop the ASIC? If you don't get enough from the ICO to meet those requirements, what happens? Do you have enough outside funding that it doesn't matter what happens with the ICO?
tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:57:08 AM

What happens if CHash doesn't meet sale expectations on Bittrex? So only 38860 have sold - 53.7 BTC worth - enough to buy 5 of the Aurora miners. How much money do you need to raise to develop the ASIC? If you don't get enough from the ICO to meet those requirements, what happens? Do you have enough outside funding that it doesn't matter what happens with the ICO?

I just came to ask the exact same question.
vindyne8
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:35:34 AM

From the OP in this thread:

NewlifeIcaro

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:04:05 PM

@Clever,

something fails in my mind,

You expect to raise near to 2500 BTC, in this moment only 58 BTC are sold with 3 remaining days.

Customers never more pay for a pre-order at least 90% of the customers. Enough scams, enough broken dreams.

If you dont raise your golas at the ICO, you can still the offer of 1$ value, because you have many partners/investors.

If you dont sell the expected devices, you still able to manufacture them...

And why to made a ICO, pre-order and the double value of the Ticker? to do noise around?

Why dont build the miner and sell?

i know that build and design a new miner with new chips are very very expensive, so how you can do it? at the moment the ico dont raise more than 0.2% of the total coins offered. how you can do it? with private investments? then just build the miner and launch it.

i just stocked 1.3 BTC in your ICO, but i have several doubts about. So as the rest of investments i only put a safe ammount for my assets.

Regards.

Edit: i just downloaded the wallet, and when i double clicked after instalation, an "unexpected error has ocurred" "cleverhash qt is not safe" is the text i was read before the window are closed. i restart my computer but the problem persist. is normal at this moment of the release?
Cleverhash (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:51:06 PM

Certain versions of windows 8 requires you to right click on the install file and run as administrator.  Give it a try and let me know.  
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:58:14 PM

I just came to ask the exact same question.

Its not uncommon for businesses to do multiple rounds of funding. After this offer with HASH is complete, we will be launching the website for pre-orders, soon after, we will be launching a few rounds of equity funding campaigns through venture capital networks to fill any gaps. This first round of funding was designed to give back to the community through the discounted hardware and to fund development of the decentralized cloud platform and described features of HASH. Thanks for your support.
jawitech

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:13:45 PM

Although it's a risky project, I need to say:

There are many ICOs and mostly, the Devs only reply to questions positive for them. You reply to each single question, even very detailed. Good work at this point!
DogeBoy

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:24:39 PM

Cloud mining is idiotic, only morons believe in it.
Fierce

Activity: 126

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 07:52:11 PM

Tell that to me, I'm 400% ROI, and watch me laugh at you. hA hA hA! #owned

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

http://ltcgear.com?apage=259ltcgear.com/?apage=259
NewlifeIcaro

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:58:41 PM

Certain versions of windows 8 requires you to right click on the install file and run as administrator.  Give it a try and let me know.  

windows 7 and installed and started as administrator.

Regards.
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:01:11 PM

Both options are available, Cloud hosted and physical delivery of the hardware.  Smiley Thanks for your support.
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 12:38:10 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 04:51:25 AM by Cleverhash

Cleverhash Update: It has been a busy past couple of weeks here at Cleverhash and wanted to take a moment out to thank the community for your support. Big developments and innovations are only possible when we work together and make the impossible happen. The neat thing about your crypto-currency (HASH), is the multiple options made available to you. We often hear about the time-frame as being a huge factor, once you get your coins, if later on you feel that you have changed your mind, you always have the option to sell your coins on the exchange or use them at coingateway anywhere that Bitcoin is accepted.

HASH is more then a way to purchase a miner! In development are exciting innovative features, products and services. You can expect BIG developments. We have been quietly putting together some of the top developers and thinkers in our community that will be part of the new clever think tank. They will play important rolls in helping to shape game changing platform features and block-chain applications. I wish I could say more Smiley but rest assured, you will get far more than expected. Here is a few pics of the ASIC guru's in the lab.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:09:48 AM

so your selling mining machines with coins you have to buy and cant mine? yeah that doesnt really sound like the thought process of a miner. that sounds like someone who wants btc and may or may not actually produce the miners once they get their btc. thats a big fucking pass from me, a miner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: