Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:33:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HASH][POS] CLEVERHASH COIN [SATOSHIS CLOUD MINING] X11 X13 X15 ASIC MINER  (Read 102594 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:13:12 PM

i will wait till the end of 2015 to get the exact amount that i spent in ico or some little profit if this coin stay alive till then
i think this is along patience term for almost one year please do not say impatience.

Sorry I misunderstood.

For your other question: Yes some people, Boomcoin holders to be exact, will get some Chash for free, but not a lot, and not now. And I can assure you you can trust the dev team. Having been talking to them for 4 months, they are really honest and efficient team. They do their best to take care of their supporters. And from the explorer, you can see that the coins not sold have been destroyed. So those dumps can only be from people who are not patient. It makes sense for them to dump as well: clearly there are people who want cheap chash which will be evaluated to $1 by Cleverhash to buy miners, so they will suppress the price. The impatient traders don't see a big pump as they imagined when they bought, so they dumped to try to get back cheaper or to get out because they don't want a miner, or it would cost them too much at current amount of Chash in circulation to get enough Chash to buy a miner.

You can use those CHASH to rent cloudhashing power though right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:19:02 PM

i will wait till the end of 2015 to get the exact amount that i spent in ico or some little profit if this coin stay alive till then
i think this is along patience term for almost one year please do not say impatience.

Sorry I misunderstood.

For your other question: Yes some people, Boomcoin holders to be exact, will get some Chash for free, but not a lot, and not now. And I can assure you you can trust the dev team. Having been talking to them for 4 months, they are really honest and efficient team. They do their best to take care of their supporters. And from the explorer, you can see that the coins not sold have been destroyed. So those dumps can only be from people who are not patient. It makes sense for them to dump as well: clearly there are people who want cheap chash which will be evaluated to $1 by Cleverhash to buy miners, so they will suppress the price. The impatient traders don't see a big pump as they imagined when they bought, so they dumped to try to get back cheaper or to get out because they don't want a miner, or it would cost them too much at current amount of Chash in circulation to get enough Chash to buy a miner.

You can use those CHASH to rent cloudhashing power though right?
I already asked the same question to the dev team and YES you can buy  hashpower in the cloud with your coins Wink

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 11:04:17 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 05:06:56 AM by rasp

Yup....I keep buying until price goes at least back to day 1 trading (0.00138125)  Cheesy

plenty of CHASH to keep me fed!!! YUM  Grin
OK That is good waiting to see that happen before the end of 2015

Oh man r u kidding me? Only ~900 Chash under ICO price on the order book. Only the stupid and impatient dump to the smart. If there are winners there will be losers
I am not sure where you are seeing that price 900 on bittrex it is
i see where traders are trying to buy at the lower price but the sell is high
dmgta

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:16:28 PM

Yup....I keep buying until price goes at least back to day 1 trading (0.00138125)  Cheesy

plenty of CHASH to keep me fed!!! YUM  Grin
OK That is good waiting to see that happen before the end of 2015

Oh man r u kidding me? Only ~900 Chash under ICO price on the order book. Only the stupid and impatient dump to the smart. If there are winners there will be losers
I am not sure where you are seeing that price 900 on bittrex it is
i see where traders are trying to buy at the lower price but the sell is high

I am sick of this bot I am placing 10 chash buys all the way up to 100k fuck this bot I am annoyed with him

YW
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:34:50 PM

Just buy from the sell orders Smiley
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:09:13 AM

I would like to see the volume raise over 10BTC.
There is some progress from yesterday the volume increase to over 1BTC yesterday it was only 0.3 ..Many of us wish to see that happen because of the investment we made in the CHASH ICO . But wishing can do nothing . we need a DEV Team to promote something new .And also i think they should maintain a twitter Giveaway or any other social Media to increase the trading volume and the hype. Cool

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:21:17 AM

Sorry I misunderstood.

Thanks for clearing this out i knew this from the beginning no one would sell at that prices unless they get for free .
Good luck to the DEV team
i have investment and i am waiting to gain profit from it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:24:58 AM

give it a couple weeks.  The coin releasing at the beginning of a holiday wasn't exactly the best timing, but between you all and me - this works out great for people to stock up before the rest of crypto finds out about it.
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:28:37 PM

Sorry I misunderstood.

Question is why are you pegging it one dollar . It will never go past one dollar if that is the case.
Also you never did release the total number of coins .. can you shed light on that please

Edit: I do see that there are 124,000 coins according to this http://chash.explorer.ssdpool.com:9116/richlist
However I am pretty sure it does not account for the coins existing in online wallets in markets [I have 50+ coins which does not show up on the richlist]. which kinda begs the question . How many coins are really there?

Your 50 coins are in the first one wallet like every others coin they left at exchange.
You dont have a personal wallet there - you have the address but the coins are transfering to that one or few wallets.
AllCryptoAllDay

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 06:33:31 PM

Sorry I misunderstood.

Question is why are you pegging it one dollar . It will never go past one dollar if that is the case.
Also you never did release the total number of coins .. can you shed light on that please

Edit: I do see that there are 124,000 coins according to this http://chash.explorer.ssdpool.com:9116/richlist
However I am pretty sure it does not account for the coins existing in online wallets in markets [I have 50+ coins which does not show up on the richlist]. which kinda begs the question . How many coins are really there?

Your 50 coins are in the first one wallet like every others coin they left at exchange.
You dont have a personal wallet there - you have the address but the coins are transfering to that one or few wallets.

I am constantly buying this coin I have spoken with the team and they are awesome Smiley Can't wait to look back at these low prices and laugh Smiley

notlogic

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:04:53 AM

So long as the dev team is able to continue their work, the low price is awesome! Gives us more time to acquire shares because, in the end, they're all worth $1.

If the devs need to sell off some of their shares to get some operating moneys all they have to do is release some progress reports on their X11, X13, X15 ASIC Miner development and the market excitement over the products will drive the price up.
AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 03:12:46 AM

So long as the dev team is able to continue their work, the low price is awesome! Gives us more time to acquire shares because, in the end, they're all worth $1.

If the devs need to sell off some of their shares to get some operating moneys all they have to do is release some progress reports on their X11, X13, X15 ASIC Miner development and the market excitement over the products will drive the price up.

+1

Can't wait to hear some updates Smiley

tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:58:26 AM

+1

Me too, I'm pretty sure that with good updates we will see prices above ICO level.
AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 07:54:45 PM

+1

Me too, I'm pretty sure that with good updates we will see prices above ICO level.

With only what is it close to 130k coins ever in existence this coin is so undervalued right now it's ridiculous. I am buying it all as I can that's me with the big btc buys on bittrex.

tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:16:31 AM

Cleverhash update:

We just wanted to post an update and let you all know that we are working hard and focused on our deliverable's. We will continue to post weekly updates and are looking forward to seeing the hard work come to fruition. Thanks for your support.

Current agenda
1. Website eCommerce Ready & user interface/re-design.
2. Crypto-Merchant Gateway & cc processors being finalized.
3. Satoshi's Cloud platform UI
4. Media & PR

Thanks for the update.
AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:41:35 PM

I put up a wall at 100563 Smiley your welcome if anyone wants to sell to me at that price please please do...

DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:46:39 AM

An article on Cleverhash hope you enjoy Smiley http://coin-network.com/cleverhash-physical-asics-miners-with-low-consumption/

Also feel free to share and spread the word Smiley

https://twitter.com/Coin_network/status/540698175028609025

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2obquw/cleverhash_physical_asics_miners_with_low/

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:03:42 AM

+1

also consider the the price of BTC/USD ... as it can fall down
jame2s

Activity: 144

ActionCrypto.com- Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:01:47 AM

+1

also consider the the price of BTC/USD ... as it can fall down

price is crashing atm , crashing hard i can tell

daveolake

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:13:41 AM

Great article! +1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: