Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:05:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIC] Mist Coin | Pos | NO IPO or ICO| no Premine | 3Exchange | Roadmap  (Read 40567 times)
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 04:15:27 PM

Need more big exchange like bittrexx

Exactly! Dev are you working to add MIC to Bittrex ?

Are you people stupid or what?!?!

What will happen when coin show up on fckn bittrex?!?!?!

Big pump/dump players will do the magic for the coin and the price will go to 10k satoshis?

Oh.. sorry I forgot again.. you all just want to dump!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 04:41:57 PM

@MistCoin Team - Dev you really need to interact more with this community!

You answer on very few questions and the most just on some which are not important.

POD none?
MIC or MIST?
Wallet issue with compiling?
Talk to me about website?

I have ask you in PM to tell me who you are, just which user you are here on the forum not the real name and address,  because I want to know with who I am working with, but you have just ignore that question, so you left me no choice but to write here in community about that.

Please organize yourself and give some effort to make real Mistcoin team from people which are willing to help Mistcoin thrive.

Without leader we can not do anything but just asking questions around and around.

What is your problem? English?

@others

What is the point to put this coin on any other exchange in this moment, before solving much more important things.

Oh I forget... you all just want to dump coins which you mine/buy and go away... which could for sure slowdown development or in worst case kill the coins economy which is not even setup.

+1000
Dev: Your silence and lack of activity is killing this coin which was off to a good start. The linux-qt wallet issue has been going on for days and so far, you haven't even commented on it.
Same goes for the MIST vs MIC request, why is it so hard for you to simply communicate? your coin is now below 80 sats, a coin that had potential to go over 1000 sats...

minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:49:04 PM

No IPO/ICO, no x11 and not a weedcoin? I'm in!

so tell me why ur in.. Nothing special about this coin, just a next death coin? Or do i miss something??
If i miss something i'm sorry about that '' just a next death coin''
But all those alt coins destroy the reall Bitcoin.

Ofc many people miss the boat 3-4 years ago from Bitcoin. But remember, the price from bitcoin is low.. More and more country / gouvernments are discussing about Bitcoin.. At the end everybody want to allow bitcoin.. Only problem for some gouvernments are the Tax.. When that problem is solved, everybody gonna accept bitcoin...

Nobody get rich from alt coins, just a few whales what spend like 10k euro in an alt coin when the price is 1 sat, and when the price is 2 sat or higher they sell all. And the result is: a death coin

Nobody can beat Bitcoin, totally not a coin with an OP like this....

Just save ur time, breath and electrity.. Just spend ur money on bitcoin, its the only vallue with a future

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 05:51:53 PM

No IPO/ICO, no x11 and not a weedcoin? I'm in!

so tell me why ur in.. Nothing special about this coin, just a next death coin? Or do i miss something??
If i miss something i'm sorry about that '' just a next death coin''
But all those alt coins destroy the reall Bitcoin.

Ofc many people miss the boat 3-4 years ago from Bitcoin. But remember, the price from bitcoin is low.. More and more country / gouvernments are discussing about Bitcoin.. At the end everybody want to allow bitcoin.. Only problem for some gouvernments are the Tax.. When that problem is solved, everybody gonna accept bitcoin...

Nobody get rich from alt coins, just a few whales what spend like 10k euro in an alt coin when the price is 1 sat, and when the price is 2 sat or higher they sell all. And the result is: a death coin

Nobody can beat Bitcoin, totally not a coin with an OP like this....

Just save ur time, breath and electrity.. Just spend ur money on bitcoin, its the only vallue with a future

Fair start with no premine, no IPO and no ICO is the main advantage which separate this coin from almost all other coins on the scene today.

Bitcoin has technical difficulties in term of usage in combination with other technologies, such as block size, transaction time etc... so many other alt coins have chance to find usage, of course if have good code and plan of development and dev acting as an leader.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
MistCoin Team (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:09:03 PM

There are some problems on GUI wallet compile, we are working on it. We decided to release the Linux commandline wallet first.
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 06:57:10 PM

There are some problems on GUI wallet compile, we are working on it. We decided to release the Linux commandline wallet first.

Great!

What about other questions?

TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:05:36 PM

@MistCoin Team - Dev you really need to interact more with this community!

You answer on very few questions and the most just on some which are not important.

POD none?
MIC or MIST?
Wallet issue with compiling?
Talk to me about website?

I have ask you in PM to tell me who you are, just which user you are here on the forum not the real name and address,  because I want to know with who I am working with, but you have just ignore that question, so you left me no choice but to write here in community about that.

Please organize yourself and give some effort to make real Mistcoin team from people which are willing to help Mistcoin thrive.

Without leader we can not do anything but just asking questions around and around.

What is your problem? English?

@others

What is the point to put this coin on any other exchange in this moment, before solving much more important things.

Oh I forget... you all just want to dump coins which you mine/buy and go away... which could for sure slowdown development or in worst case kill the coins economy which is not even setup.

I agree with all your points. Regarding getting the coin on another exchange, like say BIT for example, Richie over at BIT would at current coin development probably not add the coin due to what you have stated above.

Dev, people are willing to help you out with this, so please let them. The coin has great potential. We just need to get a few things done first, which others are willing to help with.

We aren't having a go at you, just wishing to make it known that there are people here who would like this coin to do well.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
minerpools

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 11:39:15 PM

Hi everyone,

Please remember to withdraw your coins for those who still haven't done so.
Pool will be removed Tomorrow Wednesday Nov 12th at 12:00pm EST

Thank you!

grolll
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:22:25 PM

Where are u dev?
baxto

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:23:21 PM

coin dumped to 21 sat. people getting impatient, might be game over soon. This is really one of the most baffling situations ive seen.
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:49:45 PM

coin is dead
minerpools

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 02:32:03 AM

The coin worked properly, nothing broke, mining was smooth but DEV if you're gonna be this quiet, might as well close the thread 'cause you're killing your own coin.

Dev's username is MistCoin TEAM... where's the team when no one answers even the simplest questions here?

baxto

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:55:18 PM

Dev last active November 09, 2014, 08:10:01 PM.
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 02:48:18 PM

The coin worked properly, nothing broke, mining was smooth but DEV if you're gonna be this quiet, might as well close the thread 'cause you're killing your own coin.

Dev's username is MistCoin TEAM... where's the team when no one answers even the simplest questions here?

In other situations for some coins I was able to write a conspiracy theory what I have figure out developer is planing... in this case I have neither idea or any clue what this guy is doing.

There was such interest in this coin because of it's fair start, but dev really blew up.

He could make team from us which where willing to help but he obvious have some problems with the communication.

Trollollo

Activity: 539

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:45:24 AM

In other situations for some coins I was able to write a conspiracy theory what I have figure out developer is planing... in this case I have neither idea or any clue what this guy is doing.

There was such interest in this coin because of it's fair start, but dev really blew up.

He could make team from us which where willing to help but he obvious have some problems with the communication.

This is same dev as MACD dev...

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
baxto

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 05:00:35 AM

How do you know?
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 08:41:12 AM

This is same dev as MACD dev...

You think this is Crypto_Wolf?

r3morph3d

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:38:38 AM

MistCoin TEAM dumped the coins and went for early retirement Tongue!
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 11:09:12 AM

Which coins?  There was no premine.

r3morph3d

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:13:07 AM

Which coins?  There was no premine.

i didn't mention premined coins anywhere.. dump the coins they already mined.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: