Last edit: October 19, 2015, 12:42:04 AM by eldinhadz

Hucckck
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4501

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:34:10 PM

i would not risk using this kind of stuff for bitcoin based connections as all data routes through someone elses server.

much like how those using blockchain.info got hacked because they looped through tor and proxies.

instead use a tool that someone that is not part of the anonymous/bitcoin community uses.
EG ask a trusted friend/relative to set up a raspberry pi and then those stuck behind the great firewall can then teamview in or use other methods to control the remote raspberry pi to ensure better security.

using proxies for facebook posts is acceptable,
using tor to access secure onion sites is acceptable

but when funds are involved, especially on normal domains. be extra careful

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
eldinhadz (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:40:33 PM

i would not risk using this kind of stuff for bitcoin based connections as all data routes through someone elses server.

much like how those using blockchain.info got hacked because they looped through tor and proxies.

instead use a tool that someone that is not part of the anonymous/bitcoin community uses.
EG ask a trusted friend/relative to set up a raspberry pi and then those stuck behind the great firewall can then teamview in or use other methods to control the remote raspberry pi to ensure better security.

Ok, if you think so. I just wanted to give an easy and anonym solution without using a VPS. Most of the VPS are not free or having a slow Internet Connection.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:46:03 PM

Ok, if you think so. I just wanted to give an easy and anonym solution without using a VPS. Most of the VPS are not free or having a slow Internet Connection.

its YOUR server dumbass... i didnt want to just shout out to everyone that your grabbing their data, as i wanted to be subtle..

but to hell with it..

Server: ssh.eldin.co << this server belongs to the OP. its not some random connection he found. its his own computer so guys your data is looping through him if you use it,

which is far far far far more riskier than using tor or other proxies/vpns

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:49:54 PM

its YOUR server dumbass... i didnt want to just shout out to everyone that your grabbing their data, as i wanted to be subtle..

but to hell with it..

Server: ssh.eldin.co << this server belongs to the OP. its not some random connection he found. its his own computer so guys your data is looping through him if you use it,

which is far far far far more riskier than using tor or other proxies/vpns

Can Tor traffic be tracked in the same way ? AFAIK Tor proxies are also run by some individual...

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:11:35 PM

SSH secure?Huh

lol learn BASH / SHELLSHOCK vulnerability (hint: google is a free resource to teach you)

havnt you read that accessing the internet via someones personal connection is risky. why are you continually trying to defend that your personal connection is secure enough for financial use..

i would far trust random proxies far more then a server owned by the person posting it on this forum..

no one should ever be connecting to someone's personal connection especially if they know about bitcoin..

ok lets word it differently
 will the OP reveal his real life information and home address so that if any funds go missing due to looping through the OP's server, anyone can pay him a visit and slap him with a wet fish or court order.

OP get the hint, no on will trust your connection.. its better to use other means of getting around the firewall

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:24:07 PM

SSH secure?Huh

lol learn BASH / SHELLSHOCK vulnerability (hint: google is a free resource to teach you)

havnt you read that accessing the internet via someones personal connection is risky. why are you continually trying to defend that your personal connection is secure enough for financial use..

i would far trust random proxies far more then a server owned by the person posting it on this forum..

no one should ever be connecting to someone's personal connection especially if they know about bitcoin..

ok lets word it differently
 will the OP reveal his real life information and home address so that if any funds go missing due to looping through the OP's server, anyone can pay him a visit and slap him with a wet fish or court order.

OP get the hint, no on will trust your connection.. its better to use other means of getting around the firewall

Does not simple Tor work inside china ? Is it possible for GFW to block Tor traffic as well ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: