Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:29:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Russia Attack??  (Read 2801 times)
hellojpg (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:11:11 PM

When mr Putin going to save the world?  I want to see some action I would like to see america in russian control Putin is a god among men I wish I had a leader like him in my country.  Instead we have spineless fucks who havent a fucking clue wot they r doing this ith interesting times bitcoin to save the world from tyranny.

The US acts as police for everyone taking away you privacy and freedom and bombing the shit out of other countries.  Thank you wikileaks for that video "colatorol murder" I am thinking of moving to russia and meet putin to join his team but i dont want russia to kill me i hate my country i wish i lived in russia i am pro russian they hath a better way of live to shit with my country.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
samaricanin

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:18:54 PM

Russia will never attack, It's negative campaign

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:07:23 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 08:24:20 PM by Balthazar

In case of real intervention there won't be any direct attack. Just some sort of "democratic revolution" (c) State Dept, and then establishment of the North American Autonomous Federal Republic. I even can predict the flag design.

But it's unlikely will happen soon, because nobody wants to take a sovereignty on the bankrupt state.
Orangina

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:02:19 AM

Russia will never attack never , it's that simple <
Politics is more then that
DhaniBoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:20:12 AM

Why should russia attack america not all can be discussed by means of diplomacy, war will only result in many losses on both sides, many of those children and women who are falling, a lot of infrastructure to be destroyed, but is very difficult and takes a long time to build it , hopefully it can all talk about the negotiations over the kitchen without having to be war ...  Cool

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 09:54:12 AM

When mr Putin going to save the world?  I want to see some action I would like to see america in russian control Putin is a god among men I wish I had a leader like him in my country.  Instead we have spineless fucks who havent a fucking clue wot they r doing this ith interesting times bitcoin to save the world from tyranny.

The US acts as police for everyone taking away you privacy and freedom and bombing the shit out of other countries.  Thank you wikileaks for that video "colatorol murder" I am thinking of moving to russia and meet putin to join his team but i dont want russia to kill me i hate my country i wish i lived in russia i am pro russian they hath a better way of live to shit with my country.

Why would russia attack america?
They better wait for america to rot =)

Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:26:33 PM

Why would they attack?

If you want "some action", go bet your house in bitcoins, take some drugs or something, don't kill others nor ask the government to kill others.
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:36:28 PM

The only way 2 nuclear powers could "attack" eachother in open war would be with nuclear weapons.

There wouldn't be much left of a planet to live on afterwards.

Although Putin is a great leader who doesn't serve corporate masters unlike the leaders in America, there isn't really anything he can do other than what he is already doing - strengthening ties with China and trying to end US dollar hegemony. BRICS is already a pretty big challenger to the United State's / IMF, and if it works out long term there could be some big changes in the world economy.

The preferred way to get regime change in a country these days is via CIA-funded Color Revolutions, possibly followed by civil war in target country.

A color revolution in america wouldn't work because the people here are way too zombified, stuck in a constant sleep-like state.

And we wouldn't win a civil war in america against the government either, any uprising would be put down immediately.

Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:49:04 PM

Russia won't attack the US directly, and neither will the US attack Russia directly. Nobody is that insane. And you have to that Putin isn't that different from the people ruling your country. He has the same limitations, and serves the same types of interests. You know the saying, the grass is always greener on the other side.
madken7777

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:43:55 PM

Russia won't attack the US directly, and neither will the US attack Russia directly. Nobody is that insane. And you have to that Putin isn't that different from the people ruling your country. He has the same limitations, and serves the same types of interests. You know the saying, the grass is always greener on the other side.

In heated argument, politicians will do something so irrational that no one will believe.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:47:17 PM

Mr Putin may have to start begging USA and the Arabic countries to do something about the price for oil, else the russians may end up starving. And that would be a not too glorous end of this "campaign".
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:49:11 PM

Nothing can happen with the big nations now we have nuclear weapons, if something does happen we'll all likely be dead so dont worry about it Grin
peeveepee

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:25:20 AM

Nothing can happen with the big nations now we have nuclear weapons, if something does happen we'll all likely be dead so dont worry about it Grin

Dirty war and terrorists are the new weapon of choice since the master pulling the the string can deny involvement.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 12:19:44 PM

You should rather ask when will USA attack Russia. The answer is: it already started. Hint: oil prices. Wink

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 05:55:18 PM

No need to attack this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92XjLNhGVFY

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:10:05 PM

Mr Putin may have to start begging USA and the Arabic countries to do something about the price for oil, else the russians may end up starving.

Oh really? Less than one-third of the Russian tax revenue is derived from petroleum related exports. The remaining comes from pipeline Natural Gas, Uranium, Arms sales.etc. The beggars will be the American fracking companies and their millions of employees, who will lose their jobs if crude dives below $80.

And to see who is the real beggar, compare the public debt of the US with that of Russia. For USA, it is around 300% of its GDP. The same for Russia is just 7% of its GDP.

Times have changed. 2014 is not 1991.
msc_de

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:03:45 PM

KEEP OIL PRICE DOWN THEN PUTIN BECOMES PAPER TIGER

KEEP OIL PRICE DOWN AND DOWN THEN PUTIN WILL BE BULLSHIT

NATION SUCH AS RUSSIA SHOULD BE DELETED FROM WORLD MAP

fsb4000
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:23:37 PM

Yes, keep oil price down and destroy American shale gas and oil industry  Wink

Democratic bastards showed their essence  Smiley

Russia is the freest country in the world!
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:26:55 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 08:37:09 PM by Balthazar

Democratic bastards showed their essence  Smiley
Essence is that animals like msc_de are not democratic. Killing the people is their definition of freedom, just see what they did to Inca people. They're just fascist bastards with democratic phraseology, which are ready to participate in any crimes such as genocide, as we see from his own confession.

People like you should be isolated from the rest of the world in the psychiatric hospital and be treated with high doses of aminazine. You're sick and dangerous not only for the society, but for your own relatives too.
msc_de

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:33:30 PM

Yes, keep oil price down and destroy American shale gas and oil industry  Wink

Democratic bastards showed their essence  Smiley

Russia is the freest country in the world!

http://www.debate.org/opinions/is-vladimir-putin-a-dictator

55% said yes, Putin is dictator  Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: