Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:03:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UNMODERATED: Bitcoin Bucks,Banksy Bitcoin and Bullshit art on a Dollar.  (Read 1908 times)
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 12:52:53 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 08:47:50 PM by ny2cafuse

Just so this thread is in compliance with the subforum topic, I am selling some truth about otrkid70.  I will accept 0.000000000001 bitcoin, if you would like to pay me.  PM me for details.  Or you could just have the truth for free.  Whatever floats your boat.

Also for sale... random crap I have laying around the house.  Prices vary.  Again... PM me for details.

Just a heads up on this otrkid70 dude.  Total tool.  He threatens forum members with legal action and then deletes his posts when someone calls him out, saying "I haven't deleted a single post".  You can practically taste the hypocrisy in his posts.  In the venison jerky thread he blasted the forum member for the possible use of "loopholes".  Then he posts the loophole he uses for his new sales thread.

Don't let his cancer spread.

-Fuse

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Otrkid is the same dude that flat out threatened that he was reporting another forum member to federal authorities for selling venison jerky.  You can find the thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=437969.0.  It also appears that he deleted most of his earlier posts to make himself look less like a tool, but you can find his quoted posts through the thread.

Honestly, people... don't feed the troll.

-Fuse

Just in case you didn't see my post.  I'll make sure it stays up for people to see.

-Fuse

"I haven't deleted a single post yet" says otrkid....  Roll Eyes

-Fuse

Really want this to stay off your thread, huh?  Maybe I'll just start a new thread and post it there.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:11:05 AM

i would be interested in the made in china, only 'X' number printed, the american flag one, and the bitcoin ones - if the price is decent. I'll combine them into one work of art.

OTRKID, i believe we have done business before and you are local to me. PM me if interested.

Yes we have done business before Smiley  P.M. Sent.

Seems my Dollars piss alot of people off and i Don't know why but Anger fuels my New inner Hobby....I'm already painting more.

Coming Soon:
Music favorites such as Elvis,The Beatles,Rolling Stones Etc.
More BTC Bucks too.

It's not your hobby, dude... it's you.

Another note about this dude hiding his tracks, check his "last posts" history in his profile.  I bet you'll see a trend.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:43:34 AM

Technically it is my art...While the Concept of a few of my works are based on Banksy works i Shrank the piece cut it out and painted it. Banksy supports Anti Copyright laws and even suggests using his works for distribution.

I could have taken the lazy way out and Printed the images but put some thought into the laws of Defacing US currency and used my spare time to make it right.

I'm Glad you and others are angry it makes the work more desireable.
Thanks for the CONSTRUCTIVE criticism I honestly appreciate it.

First, it's hardly art.  My 4yo daughter could do this.  Maybe I should get her to paint dollar bills with crayola washable paint and start selling it in this thread to match yours.  Second, two other artists come to mind that sold paintings because people were angry with them- Hitler and Manson.

You dictate what people get to say in your thread, and you're out of touch with reality... so I guess you fit right in.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:20:00 AM

First, it's hardly art.  My 4yo daughter could do this.  Maybe I should get her to paint dollar bills with crayola washable paint and start selling it in this thread to match yours.  Second, two other artists come to mind that sold paintings because people were angry with them- Hitler and Manson.

You dictate what people get to say in your thread, and you're out of touch with reality... so I guess you fit right in.

-Fuse
Lol I literally just posted the exact same thing
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:49:55 AM

Isn't a terrible thread. IMO, you guys are agitated because you read it incorrectly. You look through the pictures first, then read what he was trying to paint. I thought the first was of a sideways goat shooting red van de graaff generators from its head. Then you have your kid on one leg whose heart is being tractor beamed from his body. The heart has a black outline, so either it's some kind of reference to colonialism in Africa or it's a strange new punishment judgment from God.

My favorite was the woman hooked up to a breast pump.

3/5
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:44:51 PM

This thread is very confusing, is it in reply to another thread or did the original poster delete all their posts? Remember seeing the dollar "art" and yes, it was an insult to banksy.

p.s. It's not "your" art if you're just copying banksy and they are purely copies.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:01:05 PM

This thread is very confusing, is it in reply to another thread or did the original poster delete all their posts? Remember seeing the dollar "art" and yes, it was an insult to banksy.

p.s. It's not "your" art if you're just copying banksy and they are purely copies.

This thread is here because otrkid70 is a douche.  He comes in to threads, causes shit, and then deletes all his posts so he can pretend like he's a decent member of the community.  Then he peddles his shit coated hypocrisy and sells it to the dumbest bidder.

The fact that his "last posts" history is half deleted posts should prove that.  And then he goes and says "I never deleted a single post".

I would never trust a guy that threatens forum members with reporting them to federal authorities.  It's not the type of person this community needs.

That's why this thread is here.  He can't delete it.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:38:06 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 09:07:40 PM by ny2cafuse

Here is my latest edition up for sale. This is called the Little limp Troll Dick.....I had a hard time scouring the web to find a comparison Shriveled little dick to paint but i finally found one.  

Low and behold this Shrivelled little dick with Tiny testicles.  No doubt the owner of this sad little penis is  Angry in life and I'm sure lives in Mom's basement with nothing better to do than post shit on forums. Please note that this is actual size.

I must admit this is a horrible piece ....I randomly threw a few letters and numbers on there and if it resembles anything it's just a tragic coincidence.

I'll Sell this one for $5 No actualy only $2 plus postage....I couldn't possible charge you $5 for such a small shrivelled dick.
Thanks

Did I strike a nerve?  Oops.  So sorry, kid.  Didn't mean to shit on your ego.   Roll Eyes

Guess I'll go back to sorting boxes in my mom's basement.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:02:15 PM

Also for sale:

Open to offers.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:00:08 PM

Also for sale:

Open to offers.

-Fuse

I'm so excited i'm lost for words on this Achievement award! Let me Say thank you to all my fans and to the presenter For i am the Biggest Douche. What an Honor!

Thank you thank you!  Cool
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:16:42 PM

Also for sale:

Open to offers.

-Fuse

I'm so excited i'm lost for words on this Achievement award! Let me Say thank you to all my fans and to the presenter For i am the Biggest Douche. What an Honor!

Thank you thank you!  Cool

Quite welcome.  And thank you so much for gracing me with your presence in my thread.

My questions to you though:

Why do you lie about deleting comments?  Why is your whole "last posts" history full of deleted posts?  Why do you say that you have over 1000 posts in some of your posts, but your total post count shows ~250?  Are you the original otrkid70?  I see that you, or the original otrkid70(that was a total asshat), tried to sell a full member account.  I'd just like to know if otrkid70 is the account in question and you aren't actually the original owner of the account.  In which case, I will withdraw my original comments about you being a douche in the past and just relate your douchiness to your recent activity after the fact.

Your account history is shady to say the least.  Why anyone would want to do business with you is beyond me.  You can continue to try to personally shame me with your silly paintings.  It just makes you look silly.  My reputation and standings in this forum speaks for itself.  I built my account on honesty.  You built yours on bullshit.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
otrkid70

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:30:06 PM

Also for sale:

Open to offers.

-Fuse

Quite welcome.  And thank you so much for gracing me with your presence in my thread.

Why do you lie about deleting comments?  Why is your whole "last posts" history full of deleted posts?  Why do you say that you have over 1000 posts in some of your posts, but your total post count shows ~250?  Are you the original otrkid70?  I see that you, or the original otrkid70(that was a total asshat), tried to sell a full member account.  I'd just like to know if otrkid70 is the account in question and you aren't actually the original owner of the account.  In which case, I will withdraw my original comments about you being a douche in the past and just relate your douchiness to your recent activity after the fact.

Your account history is shady to say the least.  Why anyone would want to do business with you is beyond me.  You can continue to try to personally shame me with your silly paintings.  It just makes you look silly.  My reputation and standings in this forum speaks for itself.  I built my account on honesty.  You built yours on bullshit.

-Fuse

1.) My post history was removed by me for the exact reasons shown here (profiling)
2.)To correct you i had over 2200++ posts.
3.)How exactly does me deleting my own posts make me shady?
4.) I'm the original otrkid70 theymos or badbear can account for my IP Address not changing
5.) Accounts that i have in my possession are not your concern.
6.) To question who i am and if it's the real me all you have to do is look at my photobucket account in which i have used time and time again here on the forums. If i sold this account why would i be using the same photobucket account?
I think my first time i used it to post pictures of my Dog Richy when i first came to the forums do some research.

As far as your problem with the Dollar bills i'm painting you came off as the douche with my Past arguments regarding Illegal Deer jerky. Of course i would delete such a posts Wtf does me objecting to a Redneck Jacking and selling Illegal deermeat on here have to do with me painting a dollar bill?  AS i said in my OP i welcome comments questions and even criticism regarding the work.

I'm no artist but my Title states Bullshit art and here i have you breaking my balls about me trying to earn an HONEST buck

And as far as Honesty goes you give me one example of where i have been dishonest ever???

Hell i even got temp banned for trashing theymos and Badbear about soime asshole posting BS on mt Trust feedback.

So outside of being a horrible artist WTF am i doing wrong?
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:20:00 PM

1.) My post history was removed by me for the exact reasons shown here (profiling)
4.) I'm the original otrkid70 theymos or badbear can account for my IP Address not changing
6.) To question who i am and if it's the real me all you have to do is look at my photobucket account in which i have used time and time again here on the forums. If i sold this account why would i be using the same photobucket account?
I think my first time i used it to post pictures of my Dog Richy when i first came to the forums do some research.

As far as your problem with the Dollar bills i'm painting you came off as the douche with my Past arguments regarding Illegal Deer jerky. Of course i would delete such a posts Wtf does me objecting to a Redneck Jacking and selling Illegal deermeat on here have to do with me painting a dollar bill?  AS i said in my OP i welcome comments questions and even criticism regarding the work.

I'm no artist but my Title states Bullshit art and here i have you breaking my balls about me trying to earn an HONEST buck

And as far as Honesty goes you give me one example of where i have been dishonest ever???

Hell i even got temp banned for trashing theymos and Badbear about soime asshole posting BS on mt Trust feedback.

Exactly... your deleted posts showed your true character.  Hiding the fact that you were an asshole in the past to try to look like a good guy now is what makes you shady.  You openly threatened to report a decent forum member to federal authorities over jerky... I wouldn't want that in my history either if I was trying to appear to be a decent guy.  You continued to troll him throughout the thread and then deleted all the posts to cover it up.  A search for your name turns up plenty of quoted comments that you've deleted that people have called you out on.  Respectable people who make their reputations by being strong, trustworthy members of this community.  Too bad you can't delete your quoted comments though, huh?

The fact that you mention accounts(plural) is shady as well.  Why need multiple accounts?  Shills, scams, other nefarious reasons?  Shady.

You claim you aren't dishonest, but a few people have called you out on your lies.  This thread proves you lie.  You said you hadn't deleted a single comment from your thread.  Then why was mine deleted?  Why was the other dude's comment deleted?  You're catching yourself in your own lies.  Are you that dense?

Aside from the fact that you're trying to profit of a talented street artist's name, regardless of whether he approves of people using it or not, your approach is tacky at best.  Writing an artist's name on a dollar does not mean that it's art.  If it was, people would be writing Picasso on 20's and Monet on 50's.  If you want to sell art, at least be original.  If I had seen a canvas painting, I would have just kept browsing.  What really pissed me off was that you flat out post the loophole you're using to deface US currency.  LOOPHOLES, dude.  The same thing you threatened legal action on a forum member for using.  You're a total hypocrite for even posting that in your OP.  Thus my comments about your hypocrisy.

I could give a shit less about your unoriginal "art".  Paint dollars all day for all I care.  Hell, paint more of my name.  When I go from hero level activity to legendary, maybe it will be worth something and you won't have to peddle shit anymore.  The people here that know me know my level of character.  Hopefully this thread helps them get to know yours better.

You're a troll, a liar, a hypocrite, and generally just a unlikable douche.  That's what you're doing wrong.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
GambitBTC

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:32:56 PM

Also for sale:

Open to offers.

-Fuse

-Fuse

As far as your problem with the Dollar bills i'm painting you came off as the douche with my Past arguments regarding Illegal Deer jerky. Of course i would delete such a posts Wtf does me objecting to a Redneck Jacking and selling Illegal deermeat on here have to do with me painting a dollar bill?  AS i said in my OP i welcome comments questions and even criticism regarding the work.

Lol all that Jerky was "Donated" legally and it was during deer hunting season, and i am far from a redneck lol.

That was a year ago, why are you guys still talking about this? I'm over here getting rich off Cannabis Coin lol

ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:38:46 PM

You seriously could just add the majority of people on my ignore list and I think people would probably agree with me. To their credit I think a couple of them have calmed down since but the most recent dicks have been Bobsurplus and otrkid70 for their part in the infamous nigger thread Phinneus posted, but I don't vote for them based on just that thread because it was a general trollfest anyway. What made them deserving of nomination was when they actually were stupid enough to take it all seriously and started going around harassing any members that defended themselves against their accusations and harassment. Not only that a vaguely amusing part of it was the way they circle jerked each other because I think just about everybody at that point had put them on the ignore list since they were on auto-moron mode and wouldn't even read other peoples' posts.

Not only did they suck at what they do, they resorted to extremely petty methods to get peoples attention and what was most insane was how they had convinced themselves they were completely in the right for doing it and began to throw accusations at moderating staff for not giving in to their demands, it takes a certain level of stupid to act that self-righteous and arrogant. I hope it was a troll attempt because then I might have a bit of respect for them, but unfortunately I know in the real world people really are that stupid, oh and it may well be that since nobody was paying attention to him at first otrkid70 and Bobsurplus might be the same person, it's only a possibility though.

Another shining example of otrkid70's character.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:42:59 PM

Lol all that Jerky was "Donated" legally and it was during deer hunting season, and i am far from a redneck lol.

That was a year ago, why are you guys still talking about this? I'm over here getting rich off Cannabis Coin lol

Because he's the same troll he was a year ago.

BTW, when are you getting more venison?  I never got to try any of that jerky.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
otrkid70

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:53:27 PM

Hey! the gangs all here! The Douche (Me) The Redneck Deer Poacher (Gambit) and the Shrivelled little Dick (ny2cafuse)

I love the thread but you guys can have fun here going back and fourth. hate to ruin the party guys have fun in the circle jerk you have going here. Smiley

Have fun
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:07:05 PM

Hey! the gangs all here! The Douche (Me) The Redneck Deer Poacher (Gambit) and the Shrivelled little Dick (ny2cafuse)

I love the thread but you guys can have fun here going back and fourth. hate to ruin the party guys have fun in the circle jerk you have going here. Smiley

Have fun

It's funny how the only thing you have on me is your twisted view of my genitals.  You keep going back to that.  Do you seriously think that's going to vindicate you?

But that's cool... just another quoted example of your character.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 03:46:59 AM

You have put into the spotlight my trust,Character,integrity and i Challenge you since you are an (Self proclaimed)upstanding Member of this community i challenge you to bid on this. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826801.20

You have said i'm a douchebag an asshole but yet you fail to see what i'm about. You have gone way over and beyond to set yourself above me and what i stand for.

Let's see who's character is where....while you post BS on the forums i have done work to help. What have you done? Let your wallet do the talking.

Bid on the Dollars. Let's see how how high your "Character" is compared to mine..

You are free to post on my thread without deletion, without the BS,Without interference but rest assured i will have a reply for your posts....Have fun

Challenge accepted, but on my terms:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826801.msg9251017#msg9251017

-Fuse

Community > Devs
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:51:30 PM

In case anyone is looking for custom bitcoin art, I found this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=361155.0

Additionally, otrkid70 has not responded to my response yet.  When he responds with a bitcoin charity, I will post the transaction details here.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: