Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:45:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UNMODERATED: Bitcoin Bucks,Banksy Bitcoin and Bullshit art on a Dollar.  (Read 1908 times)
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 05:14:18 PM

My charitable donation to United Way, as otrkid70 still has not responded:

Transaction info:

https://blockchain.info/tx/5733dd0cdea52dc3da61551ea955a739a87383de1a5767c635fe0ef05737af0f

-Fuse

Community > Devs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 05:23:18 PM

Why all the drama over some painted dollar bills? So he deleted some posts...what is the big deal here?
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 05:41:30 PM

Why all the drama over some painted dollar bills? So he deleted some posts...what is the big deal here?

It's not the bills.  Honestly, I don't even care about the art.  I've made it clear that this wasn't about the art from the get-go.  It's the fact that he's a hypocrite and a liar.  I just wanted to prove he lied in his thread, so I  created this thread.  He took it one step further and did the penis bill, which was just in poor taste.  If he's going to attack me, attack me.  My post history is there to read.  His is hidden behind deleted posts.  He had nothing on me, and he knew he was wrong so he did some silly shit to try to defend himself.

He then tries to make himself look good with a charity that he admits he's neglected.  He brings his focus back to it to prove his point, not to support the charity.  Again, poor taste.  Had he just done that from the beginning, this thread would have never happened.  Hell, I might have even supported it.  But he used the charity as a pawn in this game, which I just find feeble.

It's just one shady move after another.  This community doesn't need people like that.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:19:39 PM

Well, I guess he didn't like my reply.  Deleted my posts even after he said in PM that he wouldn't.  Typical.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

My Character,trust,integrity have been put into the spotlight with another thread here in the goods section. I have been Called an account seller an asshole,Douchebag and my trust and integrity have been put into Question by another user. I am Otrkid70 and have never sold my account.

I first started here on Bitcointalk.org asking for a small loan of .025 to try to play the Exchanges to help my dog Richy because had had an infected Saliva Gland.  A user by the name of GBattaglia stood up and took a chance in giviving me that loan. I repaid him with difficulty but none the less i paid him back. Another user here on BTT stepped up and offered 1.1 BTC at the time it was $1600. for the help with my dog Richy. His name was Bobsurplus. This guy has changed my life and the negative way i see mankind. A few others Donated to my dog and helped save his life and i'm forever Grateful.

I have never put my trust here at risk ever since. a few users have stepped up and shown the kindness to help me with my dog's life. I have NEVER put my trust in Question but now i'm o the offensive with my Character and trust thanks to a user named ny2cafuse.  In a sense i thank him for getting my focus back to what matters but in a sense i think he is wrong for making himself a star for pointing out  my flaws in my posts.  so here i am Defending myself.

I Started www.bitcoinsforanimals.net after my dog was saved with the help of some users here on the forum namely bobsurplus. Now i am here after months of neglect for the charity more focused than ever thanks to ny2cafuse and his rantings about my Character and trust.

Here we have an image that i asked devthedev a trusted member of BTT to create for the charity and he GLADLY accepted and gave me an image for BFA

So here i am Offering my art which has been criticized, insulted and my Character has been put in the spotlight Claiming i'm a bad person because i posts a few negative posts and my trust is in question because i wanted to sell an account i had.....Here is my Character......I got help with my Dog and i started a Charity to help Animals suffering out of my own pocket.

I offer 10 pieces of art in my and Devthedev creation hand painted for the animals painted on the first 4 pieces of ERROR Dollar bills  and the rest on normal bills.....Not a single penny will se my Hands. I have messaged devthedev creator of the image and i'm waiting for a response in his cooperation for the Escrow in this project. I will paint 10 Dollars for Charity in which devthedev will collect ALL funds and make out a Money order or check to a NO KILL  shelter in my area (Massachusetts) and send to me for presentation to the charity. Here is the artwork i will offer......While i'm no proffesional my artwork is done with the best intentions.

These Bills will be presented in Auction format and i CHALLENGE ny2cafuse to Bid on them With his His GODLY character,trust and a fine standing member of this community. This is a challenge to see what a self righteous appointed who is free to criticize me and my integrity,trust and character is all about.

Let the Bidding start...ny2cafuse

First, I will not bid on your dollars because you challenge me to do so.  That's just dumb.  Plus I don't trust you enough to ever give you any coin, regardless of what you say it's going to.

Secondly, my character isn't in question, yours is when you say the things you say and then delete your posts to hide it.  Then you lie and tell people you don't delete comments.  My posts are out there to read.  My threads aren't moderated.  I have nothing to hide, so why do you?  You claim to do it so people don't profile you.  Maybe if you tried to be less abrasive to the community you wouldn't have to worry about being profiled as an ass.

Additionally, isn't it interesting how "after months of neglect" you pull this BFA charity back into light?  Not for the good of the charity, but for your own ego.  Maybe I should start a charity as well so I can challenge you.  Is that what it takes?  A charity that I neglect for months, only to bring it out as an ace up my sleeve when someone questions my integrity?

So you want to see my character and integrity.  I'll make a donation to a charity of your choosing that accepts bitcoin.  I've found three animal related charities, if that's what you fancy. http://nycshibarescue.org/, http://www.primateeducationnetwork.org/, and http://www.donkeyrescue.org/... all three accept bitcoin donations.  I'd guess you'd probably go with the later, as they save jackasses.  Of course, if you can find another that you'd rather see the money go to, go ahead and post the link.  I've already started the transfer of coin to the exchange to sell for bitcoin.  I'll just wait for you to name the reputable charity.

If you don't want to choose, I will donate to the United Way.  They accept charitable donations through bitcoin.  It's also an organization I grew up volunteering for when they did their annual Day of Caring projects around my county.

A word of advice though.  If you're having trouble paying back loans in the future, instead of scribbling on dollar bills, save them and take care of your obligations.

-Fuse

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Still waiting on your response, kid.

-Fuse

Tired of waiting on your response.  I've have things I need to do today.  Link to my donation info:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826973.msg9255905#msg9255905

-Fuse

Community > Devs
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:55:53 PM

You know what's funny to me, he apparently has some negative or anti views on the US government, but in the end seems to replicate their attitude and methods. Removing, changing or denying history which doesn't put them in a positive light, and deals in alternate identities.

Crap has the same smell regardless of whose it is.

ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:11:18 PM

You know what's funny to me, he apparently has some negative or anti views on the US government, but in the end seems to replicate their attitude and methods. Removing, changing or denying history which doesn't put them in a positive light, and deals in alternate identities.

Crap has the same smell regardless of whose it is.

My sentiments exactly.

I just think it's funny that he challenges a response, I respond, and then he deletes it.  And all that after he says he won't delete it.  I don't get it.  Dude isn't right in the head.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
ny2cafuse (OP)
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:09:41 PM

For the sake of fact preservation, I've saved his "limp dick" bill image to another image hosting site.  That way he can't delete it and say it never happened.

And on that note, I'm locking the thread.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: