Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:17:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I can has banned?  (Read 1650 times)
digidigidigi (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:02:52 AM

If Bitcon talk bans all opposing view then you will only have left here exclusively the scams you support.

that's does not make for a balanced market.

we need each other Bitcon talk.

i can has banned not?
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:25:20 AM

If Bitcon talk bans all opposing view then you will only have left here exclusively the scams you support.

i can has banned not?

Umm...can we get the kiddie corral back plz?

digidigidigi (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:44:31 AM

i can has banned not?

Umm...can we get the kiddie corral back plz?

I support this message.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:46:58 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 03:35:30 AM by Spoetnik

i have been banned a bunch of times and worst of all is i have to guess why later..
with only a cryptic auto msg given and yet even worse there has never ever been any attempt to talk to me in the slightest about things.

there is a sketchy interpretation of rules and 0 communication between banned users from what i can tell.

and it could have been a ban by many guys too not just mprep..

all bans i got were for trolling and spamming once and i honestly don't think even one ban i got was fair or accurate.
mods lurk around hitting the ban button by watching you and then "guessing" what your intentions are.

sadly they seem to like to interpret what i say as Trolling when i clearly had a point i was making.
they did not like how i made my point so they made up a Trolling excuse.
Trolling is not.. i don't like how you voiced your opinion !

ALL moderators here are clueless and have no idea what Trolling or FUD is i think.
They simply put, don't understand what the meaning if the word Trolling is and if they think they do but it's a Mod guessing game..
most guys here are like that actually and i have harped on the REAL meaning of it since i got here in the Crypto scene.
but no matter what Bitcointalk insists on re-inventing the word to suit their agenda's.. (banning people they don't like)

If i say

I think Your coin is a wonderful piece of tech genius !

am i Trolling or not ? you would have to GUESS my intentions !

it ALWAYS comes down to mods sitting there quietly watching you and deciding with OUT TALKING TO YOU if they THINK your a piece of shit ban worthy     - .period

the key is communication and i would know i was a mod on a site way bigger and way older than this place LOL

edit:
my last ban expired yesterday too LOL

edit:
i compared the site i was a mod on before and it has 206,751 users right now and this place has 371,627 members
so sorry i guess i was wrong on that LOL ..pretty sure it's waaaay older though.
another edit: Wink
and i was co-mod with like maybe 4 or 5 guys max not like 80 here ahaha

FUD first & ask questions later™
digidigidigi (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:23:50 AM

can't someone think of the children !

also where is the love?
digidigidigi (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:35:32 AM

just like to apologize for begin rude to the mods before, that was done for the express purpose that you ban me.

now that this has occurred i feel we need to enter into a protracted renegotiation of both our  positions.

i'd like to focus particularly on the overall "sadness" of Bitcon talk it seems to have lost some of its shine, people are grumpy, is this related to the Bitcon price?

we need to move past these factors and look at the overall innovation that is occurring in the market place .

so lets all look at our favorite motivational poster or cat picture and become a little more happy hey?

there is really no use being all grumpy ...
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:04:39 AM

I got banned the other day for sticking up for a Nxt user when she was being attacked by BlueMeanie. The ironic thing is that I don't even own any Nxt, I was just sticking up for her out of compassion for mankind. If you noticed I was gone for a week, that was why. Smiley

The sad thing is BlueMeanie didn't get banned and he was the one that was creating all the drama and harassing people. Including going so far as to call and tweet their employers and tell them their employees are involved with illegal activity, and making fun of their gender identity. That crossed the line and I felt the need to intervene. I don't regret my decision to stick up for the young lady, I only wish the moderators didn't have their heads so far up their asses. I guess they have Theymos' rule book stuck up there, so they need to keep their heads in there to read it.
digidigidigi (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:10:50 AM

I got banned the other day for sticking up for a Nxt user when she was being attacked by BlueMeanie. The ironic thing is that I don't even own any Nxt, I was just sticking up for her out of compassion for mankind. If you noticed I was gone for a week, that was why. Smiley

The sad thing is BlueMeanie didn't get banned and he was the one that was creating all the drama and harassing people. Including going so far as to call and tweet their employers and tell them their employees are involved with illegal activity and making fun of their gender. That crossed the line and I felt the need to intervene. I don't regret my decision to stick up for the young lady, I only wish the moderators didn't have their heads so far up their asses. I guess they have Theymos' rule book stuck up there, so they need to keep their heads in there to read it.

actually he said on twitter he did get banned -

NXT is a "dangerous scam" that hurts all of crypto, so there is that as well.

she was likely a useful dupe to shill NXT as they no doubt paid "on-line pioneers" to "multilevel market" the NXT scam.
Unbelive

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 12:45:00 PM

i can has banned not?

Probably he  repeatedly broke some forum rules. I actually see many do broke them. Tell him to read rules better this time and follow them.

digidigidigi (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:32:34 PM

i can has banned not?

Probably he  repeatedly broke some forum rules. I actually see many do broke them. Tell him to read rules better this time and follow them.

i'll pass it all on, any other messages? , can we say something positive? lets be nice and friends one another.

(not in a man puts penis in other mans arse way.)
TonyT

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:37:14 PM

i have been banned a bunch of times and worst of all is i have to guess why later..

I wonder, does this have anything to do with it? (found under your handle here):

Trust: -2: -1 / +1(1)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

TonyT
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:48:54 PM

I wonder, does this have anything to do with it? (found under your handle here):

fuck off asshole

and digi check out the clown bullshit on my sig link bro.. fuck this place is a joke man

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:49:49 PM

i reported your ass for Trolling prick  Kiss

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:52:17 PM

I am honestly surprised I have not been banned multiple times. No bans yet. 
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:21:59 PM

i am fed up with the clown bs..

they sit here and tell us to make lots of accounts if you have and i quote word for word..
"if you have something controversial to say"
and this is backed by the account creation spamming that they do *little to combat.

then.. here is the kicker !
when you say the controversial comment you will highly likely get banned for Trolling
because luckily for mods the term Trolling is wide open for interpretation i guess.

and to that guy earlier.. you wanna know why they banned me ? i made a comment with terrorist words as a joke. (i pretty much guarantee that is why)
and did i break a rule ? nope .
aka: Trolling right ?

bs.

It's called having something "controversial to say" like i was told to do with a new account !

You want to see mod hypocrisy ? Look at "Kluge" who sent me a twisted Pm and at the same time i got a brutal death threat via pm
i reported him.. you think he's banned ? fuck to the no ! ..cocks get sucked............

or how about reading every single page from every single guy on my why "Doge coin is bad" topic ?
hey moderators care to explain why you let people gang up on me trolling while you watched ? this was allowed against me since FEB 11th 2014 until NOW !!!!
waiting to ban me at first chance ? where is MY rights and protection ?

i will post the link to it for concrete proof.. pick any page at random and watch as i plead endlessly for the trolling brats to stay on topic..
and how none of their comments are deleted or how they were clearly not banned because they did not stop.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=461360

and i could show millions of examples of this idiotic hypocrisy made up new rules ban bs at will for no reason harassment crap from mods.
the rules are massive joke and i have heard that from all people here including my notorious best friend Spots ..2 days ago he told me some mod stories too !

moderation here is a joke and we need a new site guys.. this place is a scammers protected little shit fest

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 05:57:49 PM

The sad thing is BlueMeanie didn't get banned and he was the one that was creating all the drama and harassing people. Including going so far as to call and tweet their employers and tell them their employees are involved with illegal activity, and making fun of their gender identity. That crossed the line and I felt the need to intervene. I don't regret my decision to stick up for the young lady, I only wish the moderators didn't have their heads so far up their asses. I guess they have Theymos' rule book stuck up there, so they need to keep their heads in there to read it.

I stuck up for her myself, but I didn't get banned. Must be because I'm a born-and-raised Canadian equipped with the customary deference to authority. Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 07:47:28 PM

I stuck up for her myself, but I didn't get banned. Must be because I'm a born-and-raised Canadian equipped with the customary deference to authority. Grin

He didn't get banned for "sticking up for her", he got banned because he and a few others were attempting to get a thread closed by hosting or participating in a giveaway. That's spam, and a blatant attempt at trying to manipulate us and the rules.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 07:58:35 PM

He didn't get banned for "sticking up for her", he got banned because he and a few others were attempting to get a thread closed by hosting or participating in a giveaway. That's spam, and a blatant attempt at trying to manipulate us and the rules.

I figured as much. I have the luxury of adding a sense of humour to all this from time to time.  Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:44:23 PM

Lol... "Participating in a giveaway"

The address I posted wasn't even a valid Nxt address, I made it up... I don't own any Nxt. Wink

Still, you guys are fucked up and have no conscious to let people get harassed like that and ban people that stick up for someone because you guys are too incompetent to do your jobs properly. I don't care if you were following the rules to the letter... it shows what kind of people you guys are to allow things like that to happen.
kimchi64

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:03:59 PM

I'm just a random noob that happened to find this thread but..

Seriously?

Not cool on the staff's half
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: