Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:14:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More Solidcoin Bashing/Defense (split from Be Safe thread)  (Read 2029 times)
notyep

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 01:27:13 AM

I0coins are being traded on vircurex with a higher volume (even considering the price difference) than SC
I0coins 55x the volume, but SC is only 40x the price
So does that mean you can apply your argument to I0coins also?

I can apply my argument to ANY current cyrpto-currency based on the original BTC design.  Take for instance the following graph:

http://blockchain.info/charts/blocks-size

It is the above characteristic why the current design has hit a brick wall.  We live in a mobile world now, there is absolutely no way possible for BTC or any other similar currency design with a block-chain this large to be used as a medium for commerce efficiently let alone in the world of mobility (are you kidding me, a 1.3GB blockhain?Huh) The power that all the mobile phones, CPUs, GPUs would use to deal with such a download on the earth would be put to better use boiling the oceans.  This is one of the many problems the MC design solves.  As I've said before, don't compare it to anything BTC related, it is pointless.
Oh - you mean the iPhone and Android BTC wallets that exist ... don't exist?
LOL

Right, the "workaround" remote-control apps that have the "REAL" wallet on a host provider infrastructure wherein the security of your funds rests with the security of the host provider (how many of these horror films have we seen up to this point??? These disasters never seem to end do they??).  Let's face it, BTC wasn't designed for mobility and MC addresses that directly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Etlase2

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 01:45:02 AM

Right, the "workaround" remote-control apps that have the "REAL" wallet on a host provider infrastructure wherein the security of your funds rests with the security of the host provider (how many of these horror films have we seen up to this point??? These disasters never seem to end do they??).  Let's face it, BTC wasn't designed for mobility and MC addresses that directly*.

* - details forthcoming (never lol)

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 03:37:20 AM

Right, the "workaround" remote-control apps that have the "REAL" wallet on a host provider infrastructure wherein the security of your funds rests with the security of the host provider (how many of these horror films have we seen up to this point??? These disasters never seem to end do they??).  Let's face it, BTC wasn't designed for mobility and MC addresses that directly.

notyep, the more you open your mouth the more you look like a fool.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schildbach.wallet&hl=en

Android Bitcoin Wallet, doesn't use a host provider, and doesn't store a 1.3 GB blockchain.

Buy & Hold
notyep

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 11:02:13 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2012, 12:14:05 PM by notyep

notyep, the more you open your mouth the more you look like a fool.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schildbach.wallet&hl=en

Android Bitcoin Wallet, doesn't use a host provider, and doesn't store a 1.3 GB blockchain.

Are you kidding me???   This very app that you're promoting has a reputation for not being reliable!! I wonder why??? It is due to the massive size of the network block chain. If you hadn't noticed, the following remark comes the very front page of the URL you posted above:

Bakes on April 18, 2012 (HTC G2 with version 2.01)
Unreliable
Sent a coin from it weeks ago, still has not arrived. Do not transfer large amounts to your wallet, as you may never get them out again

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 03:03:46 AM

Are you kidding me???   This very app that you're promoting has a reputation for not being reliable!! I wonder why??? It is due to the massive size of the network block chain.

No, it comes from people not understanding that the blockchain needs to be up-to-date. That's simply a matter of educating the users.

And don't try to change the subject. You claimed mobile clients for Bitcoin require a 1.3 GB blockchain download. They don't.

Buy & Hold
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 03:26:08 AM

Why do we even bother responding to yet another RS/CH/DoucheBag sock-puppet? Great, they have renamed their pile of steaming crap once again. This time in addition to stealing the code, they stole the name too. Guess that is sure going to attract the "investors" to their pretend little circle jerk world where the same group of five fuckwits keeps pretending they are manipulating the market, and that they somehow matter.

Guess what? Nobody gives a damn. It's a bad joke. Run by an incredibly stupid individual who insists that going back to the same well and back-raping the same group of ten people is going to make him a celebrity, and he will be able to move out of his mom's basement. None of this foolishness is real, there is no demand for yet another abortion of a crypto-joke coin. In the movies someone would have stuck a big ole stake through its pathetic little heart by now, instead we get to be entertained by the next personality leaking out from under RS/CH/Douchebag's meds.
notyep

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 10:58:35 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2012, 04:40:13 PM by notyep

Why do we even bother responding to yet another RS/CH/DoucheBag sock-puppet? Great, they have renamed their pile of steaming crap once again. This time in addition to stealing the code, they stole the name too. Guess that is sure going to attract the "investors" to their pretend little circle jerk world where the same group of five fuckwits keeps pretending they are manipulating the market, and that they somehow matter.

Guess what? Nobody gives a damn. It's a bad joke. Run by an incredibly stupid individual who insists that going back to the same well and back-raping the same group of ten people is going to make him a celebrity, and he will be able to move out of his mom's basement. None of this foolishness is real, there is no demand for yet another abortion of a crypto-joke coin. In the movies someone would have stuck a big ole stake through its pathetic little heart by now, instead we get to be entertained by the next personality leaking out from under RS/CH/Douchebag's meds.

Another classic example "LoupGaroux", of an individual who has absolutely NO MERIT or accomplishments of his own, but wastes his time spreading garbage regarding the work of others.  Tell me "LoupGaroux", name just one thing that you have contributed in the name of BTC even. I can assure you, MC$ is going to succeed without you (LoupGalooser).   Wink

Etlase2

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 11:47:06 AM

Why not, bear with me for a second, just not post what you posted instead, giving notyep more ammo to reply to? These threads would fall off quicker if you actually did what you ask.

LoupGaroux

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 12:01:42 PM

Well, well, well, looks like Gilligan got marching orders from the Captain to stand up for his latest abomination in spite of all logic, truth or reality! Congrats, sock-puppet, welcome to the world. Let's break your last down, shall we?

The word you were looking for was "wastes", using "waists in this context makes no sense whatsoever, much like releasing any kind of new MicroShortBusCoinCash.

I don't need to call attention to my accomplishments or to debate personal merit, those who gain from knowing what I do and where I do it, know. Since you don't know means you don't matter. I don't have any need to debate personal accomplishments with a false identity created for the sole purpose of slavishly promoting a bad idea, in an inappropriate forum for doing so.

You could assure me that the moon is actually made of green cheese too, that would be equally nonsensical as "assuring" me about MicroShortBusCoinCash's success, and equally worthless. What I can assure you, is that your precious little vanity project will HAPPEN (if you ever get around to releasing your beta, just like all the other glorious failures of ShortBusCoin) without my participation.

And just a personal suggestion, if I might? When trying to make an ad hominem attack out of a badly mangled spelling of a trite homonym, at least try to stay with the original language. It adds cred to your shot, and allows people with an IQ in double digits or better to appreciate your wit. Your way just makes you look like a naughty little monkey throwing feces around your mom's basement.
notyep

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 04:50:32 PM

Edit made (you're one amazing piece of work...  All of that rambling in the name of bashing the work of others. So sad...)

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 05:28:45 PM

Edit made (you're one amazing piece of work...  All of that rambling in the name of bashing the work of others. So sad...)

Maybe you should stop hiding behind aliases and take credit for your abortion. Then people might take you seriously.

Until then, we can all enjoy Loup's treatment of you.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 11:38:25 PM

See with a little effort, you actually made a claim that makes sense... indeed, I am one amazing piece of work. Nicely done.

If it was work, I wouldn't need to bash it, it's theft of the work of others and claiming it is yours. That, is in and of itself worthy of abuse. Being shilled so mindlessly in an utterly inappropriate venue makes it sport. You would be better off going into some place that might actually listen to the silliness about this farcical coin and consider adopting it. I would suggest perhaps the Deaf Club. Except it closed. Darn the luck.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 12:56:18 AM

Another classic example "LoupGaroux", of an individual who has absolutely NO MERIT or accomplishments of his own, but wastes his time spreading garbage regarding the work of others.  Tell me "LoupGaroux", name just one thing that you have contributed in the name of BTC even. I can assure you, MC$ is going to succeed without you (LoupGalooser).   Wink
coinhunter?
is that you?

lol, that sounds very you.

....wait, we already figured it anyways.
nevermiiiind.

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 01:10:53 AM

coinhunter?
is that you?

lol, that sounds very you.

....wait, we already figured it anyways.
nevermiiiind.

It's him
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: