Bitcoin Forum
December 04, 2016, 08:22:29 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CommyCoin!  (Read 1440 times)
SaltySpitoon
Global Moderator
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1596


Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?


View Profile
May 21, 2012, 02:49:05 AM
 #1

Alright, so I just had a great idea. My vision is to create a type of coin, somewhat like solidcoins, but even more radical! I will name them CommyCoin. Here's how they work, it will be the basic mine the block, get coins structure, BUT! The max amount of coins ever to enter production? 1. Yes you heard it, there will only ever be one coin! The difficulty will be aproximately 1,000,000x higher than Bitcoin, and each block will contain .00000001 CommyCoins per block. There will only be one pool, and I will be the sole owner. 75% of the coins will go to a node account that only I have access to, and the other 25% will go to another of my accounts. But you may ask, how will I buy goods and services with my CommyCoins? Well first off, the only good offered will be cheap Vodka, and the only service, a cheap prostitution service. Much like the pimp hoe relationship, I will have the miner with the highest hash be my "Foreman" shall we say, and they will be in charge of hearing requests of the other miners. My foreman will then tell me, "so and so has been mining for you for 10 years, at 50GHash, and would like to request a bottle of Vodka". I will then take into consideration the amount of work they have done, and whether they deserve the reward. If they ask prematurely, your progress in my books will be reset, and you can try again in 12 years. If I feel you deserve the reward, you shall get your vodka or cheap hooker, and again, your slate will be wiped until you can again claim your prize. How is this better than the other coins? There will be no transaction fees, all of the fees will be covered by me. And unlike any other coin, it is scam proof and you never have to worry about losing your coins, as I will be holding them. If anyone is interested in partaking, sub your interest and I will begin right away on the best investment in crypto currency ever!!!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
drakahn
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 504



View Profile
May 21, 2012, 03:03:41 AM
 #2

Solidcoins are worse

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1946


Poor impulse control.


View Profile WWW
May 21, 2012, 03:09:51 AM
 #3

Seems legit. But I question the name - commy coins? When you retain 75% of the coins? This is completely against the ideas espoused in the Communist Manifesto. A better name would be Fascist coins, or Republicoins.

HTH

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
drakahn
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 504



View Profile
May 21, 2012, 03:13:45 AM
 #4

Seems legit. But I question the name - commy coins? When you retain 100% of the coins? This is completely against the ideas espoused in the Communist Manifesto. A better name would be Fascist coins, or Republicoins.

HTH

FTFY

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1946


Poor impulse control.


View Profile WWW
May 21, 2012, 03:18:34 AM
 #5

Seems legit. But I question the name - commy coins? When you retain 100% of the coins? This is completely against the ideas espoused in the Communist Manifesto. A better name would be Fascist coins, or Republicoins.

HTH

FTFY

In fairness, he mentions that 75% of the coins only he has access to. The remaining 25% go to another of his accounts; he doesn't mention if he has sole ownership of them. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, as is often necessary when supporting alt coins.

But I do appreciate the tenor of your argument, succinct as it is, and generally agree with the profound intellectual vigour you have applied to this problem. Thank you.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Tittiez
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 686



View Profile
May 21, 2012, 03:36:24 AM
 #6

sub

Feature Request:
- First 16 Million coins PreMined to increase Network Strength! All coins go to the sole owner.
MarketNeutral
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 364


View Profile
May 21, 2012, 03:49:59 AM
 #7

What kind of vodka?
SaltySpitoon
Global Moderator
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1596


Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?


View Profile
May 21, 2012, 10:58:21 AM
 #8

sub

Feature Request:
- First 16 Million coins PreMined to increase Network Strength! All coins go to the sole owner.

There will only be 1 coin, so I guess I could premise like .5, And the vodka is Popov.

When I say 75% goes to a node only I have acess too, I mean those are my personal coins, and the other 25% can be used on vodka or hookers.

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1946


Poor impulse control.


View Profile WWW
May 21, 2012, 11:02:12 AM
 #9

When I say 75% goes to a node only I have acess too, I mean those are my personal coins, and the other 25% can be used on vodka or hookers.

See? I told you, drakahn. He's spreading the wealth around with the other 25% of his republicoins commy coins.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
SaltySpitoon
Global Moderator
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1596


Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?


View Profile
May 21, 2012, 11:25:21 AM
 #10

With 1 coin being the max that can be produced, difficulty factors, and block rates, I can see the one CommyCoin being worth billions. That's what I call strong. Bitcoins are $5, but a lot of people think they will reach $10-20. Well, doesn't the CommyCoin seem to be a much better investment? Possibly $20 vs Possibly $1,000,000,000? It's a no brainer!

Seems legit. But I question the name - commy coins? When you retain 75% of the coins? This is completely against the ideas espoused in the Communist Manifesto. A better name would be Fascist coins, or Republicoins.

HTH

I'm quite sure CommyCoins is an accurate name. You all work for a single (government owned, *cough cough* owned by me) pool where all of your wages and earnings are controlled by a central overseer (me) and I have a small advisory board (my foreman) to help weigh in on decisions, even though I make the final ultimate decisions. In an attempt to not take away from the main meaning and proposal of the project, I will allow you to call the coins whatever you like, as long as I approve, else you will be executed for conspiracy.

SaltySpitoon
Global Moderator
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1596


Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?


View Profile
August 10, 2012, 02:46:28 AM
 #11

Just realized, we should start working on this, WHOS WITH ME!?

Ilikeham
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 238


View Profile
August 10, 2012, 02:49:58 AM
 #12

This sounds like how all the other crypto's have pretty much ended up, they just have more illusion of free will.
SaltySpitoon
Global Moderator
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1596


Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?


View Profile
September 03, 2012, 05:56:19 PM
 #13

Why hasn't this been bumped in a while?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!