Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS 1 oz Gold Eagles Spot + $40  (Read 1466 times)
kryptopath (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Just letting you know right now, I'm kinda weird.

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:45:02 AM

I'm selling 1 oz gold eagles. Popular escrow services welcomed. You pay the escrow fees if any. Shipping is $6 anywhere in the US.

Selling for gold spot price plus $40.

Sorry no alt coins, only bitcoin accepted.

PM me any questions. I'll get some pictures up shortly.

A new kind of collectible... The KryptoKaps are coming... Pre-orders have shipped! Thanks everyone!
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 12:16:16 PM

I do escrow for a small 1% fee if you need it. Please PM me. Thanks.
kryptopath (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:39:52 PM

Shoot me an offer if you are interested!

A new kind of collectible... The KryptoKaps are coming... Pre-orders have shipped! Thanks everyone!
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:05:12 AM

I might be interested next week if it's still available.

Where did you buy this from? Any proof it's real gold? You can buy fake ones that are well made and look real but are filled with tungsten. I almost bought a 1oz gold bar here a couple of months ago. Decided not to after their was no proof... later I found it was indeed fake (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=664807.msg8443112#msg8443112)
kryptopath (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:35:01 PM

Where did you buy this from? Any proof it's real gold? You can buy fake ones that are well made and look real but are filled with tungsten. I almost bought a 1oz gold bar here a couple of months ago. Decided not to after their was no proof... later I found it was indeed fake (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=664807.msg8443112#msg8443112)

I bought these from a guy online, so no credibility there. I can however provide a xray report from a local pawn shop. (they put everything through it to make sure it's real)

I'll just go and ask them to scan them again, and print out the report. I'll take a pic and post it along with some pics of the actual eagles.

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:06:50 PM

I bought these from a guy online, so no credibility there. I can however provide a xray report from a local pawn shop. (they put everything through it to make sure it's real)

I'll just go and ask them to scan them again, and print out the report. I'll take a pic and post it along with some pics of the actual eagles.

I'll pass for now, sorry. I was hoping you bought it from a reputable dealer who can vouch they are real, so I wouldn't have to get them tested myself. silvergoldandbitcoin supposedly had his tested at a pawn shop and they still turned out fake.
kryptopath (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:17:06 AM

Well if he can't provide proof of the test, then I wouldn't take his word either.

JLynn171

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:56:32 PM

A good reputable site is TheCoinVault.com but they do not accept BTC, but here recently I have started emailing them asking if they may in the future consider accepting BTC as form of payment and still waiting to hear back from them.  Maybe if a few  more people email in regards to this may catch their interest, would be nice to have a trusted dealer of coins like them to accept digital currency. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: